83 Tanglewood Dr, Summit, NJ 07901
- 3 full, 1 half
- $5,385 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Sophisticated, pristine 4 Bedroom, 3½ Bath home, with expansive living space and open floor plan, located in the heart of the coveted Franklin School District with proximity to New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Summit. Situated on a magically landscaped lot, this home is move-in ready! Beautiful details and updates include stunning renovated Chef’s Kitchen with all stainless steel appliances, renovated Bathrooms, fabulous Living Room with vaulted ceiling, spacious and sunny Family Room with fireplace and custom built ins. Park-like backyard with huge Deck surrounded by a sprawling lawn and magical gardens. Freshly painted neutral hues throughout. “Walk out” Lower Level with Recreation Room and full bath. Truly exceptional home with top-rated schools, proximity to New York City, Midtown Direct Train and downtown Summit shopping and restaurants.
Room by Room Details of 83 Tanglewood Drive – Summit
- Entry Foyer featuring wood door with sidelites, tile flooring, double door Coat Closet, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, chandelier, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and stone surround, custom built ins with open and concealed storage, window seat under architectural window overlooking backyard, elongated windows, decorative posts at opening to Dining Room
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, architectural window overlooking backyard, recessed lighting, chandelier, in ceiling speakers, double doors to kitchen
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with crisp white custom cabinetry, granite countertops, custom built in desk area, Bosch stainless dishwasher, stainless Sub Zero refrigerator, stainless double ovens, Best stainless hood, Dacor stainless cooktop, hardwood floors, Breakfast Area with double French doors out to deck, concealed storage for books, recessed lighting, island, pendant lights at island
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding, built in media center, custom built ins with open and concealed storage, fireplace with custom wood mantle, built in window seats, wet bar with Marvel beverage refrigerator, double French doors to Deck
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, 2 sconces, recessed lighting, architectural window
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, plantation shutters, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, 2 Walk In Closets with custom adjustable shelving, hanging storage and drawers
- Master Bathroom featuring marble floor tile, custom vanity with 2 sinks and granite countertop, custom mirrors with hidden storage, built in Jacuzzi tub with marble tile surround, large shower with tile surround and frameless glass door, rain shower head and seat, separate room for toilet
- Rear hallway with double door Closet with floor to ceiling shelving, Broom Closet
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors and runner, recessed lighting, Linen Closet
- Bedroom #2 featuring carpeting, Closet with double doors, recessed lighting, wood blinds, custom window treatments, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, Closet with double doors, wood blinds, custom window treatments, baseboard molding, door to Full Hall Bathroom
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, wood vanity with Corian countertop, medicine cabinet, 3 light sconce, shower over tub with tile surround
- Bedroom #4 (ensuite) featuring hardwood floors, custom window treatments, recessed lighting, 2 double door closets with custom shelving, access to attic storage, Bathroom featuring penny floor tile, shower with subway tile surround and frameless glass door, wood vanity with granite countertop, flush mount light fixture, 2 light sconce, fan
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring fresh neutral paint, laminate flooring, drop ceiling with recessed lighting, “walk out” French door to driveway
- 2 double door storage Closets, 3rd Closet under steps
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, wood vanity with storage, shower with glass enclosures and tile, mirror, 2 light sconce, recessed lighting, glass shelves
- Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, built in with utility sink, LG front loader washer and dryer on stands, flush mount light fixture
- 2 car garage with storage space and electric doors
- Meticulously landscaped front yard with winding bluestone walkway
- Private serene yard
- Large Deck for entertaining
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home! [optima_express_toppicks id="236518" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC