84 Elm St, Millburn, NJ 07041
- 2 full
- $2,694 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this perfectly maintained 3 Bedroom, 2 Full Bath Colonial located in the sought after Old Wyoming section of Millburn close to top notch schools and NYC transportation. Beautifully situated on a lovely tree-lined block, this house has it all! Bright and Sunny Living Room with statement fireplace and beautiful built-ins. Spectacular Den with skylights for an abundance of light! Gorgeous Dining Room perfect for entertaining. Updated Kitchen with Breakfast Nook overlooking the show stopping backyard gardens. Beautifully renovated Bathrooms! Bright and spacious Bedrooms! Fully finished Lower Level with Recreation Room, Laundry and Mudroom Area and wonderful Full Bathroom. Fenced in backyard! Meticulous landscaping! Spacious Deck with built-in grill! Breathtaking backyard gardens with blooms most of the year! Don’t miss this special opportunity to own in one of Millburn’s most sought after neighborhoods! 84 Elm Street is a unique home that won’t last!
Room by Room Details of 84 Elm Street, Millburn, NJ
- Wood Entry Door
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding with dental detail, wood burning fireplace with painted wide plank custom surround and mantle, dual light sconce, ceiling fan with lights, custom white built-in book case, custom white built-in cabinetry and drawers, double hung windows with custom automatic blinds and window treatments, oversized garden picture window with granite and an elegant, custom-fabric blind, coat closet, Traditional Staircase to Second Level
- Den featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, dual skylights, window to Dining Room, painted brick on one exposure, decorative picture windows on one exposure, casement windows
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding with dental detail, recessed lighting, chandelier, double hung window with plantation shutters, decorative window to Office, access to outdoor deck
- Kitchen featuring tile flooring, over-sized picture window with automatic blind, custom cabinetry (some glass paneled), custom open shelving, quartz countertops, quartz backsplash, recessed lighting, stainless steel sink with commercial style faucet, Insinkerator garbage disposal, GE Profile stainless steel Refrigerator/Freezer, GE Profile stainless steel range, Kenmore Elite stainless steel dishwasher (new), Panasonic stainless steel microwave
- Breakfast Area featuring tile floors, crown molding, wide plank wood wainscoting, custom built-in cabinetry with storage and quartz countertops, corner armoire, ceiling fan with light, casement window overlooking deck and outdoors
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, double hung windows with plantation shutters, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, linen closet, separate walk-in closet, light sconce, pull down stairs to attic
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, double hung windows with black out shades, walk-in closet
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, designer light sconces, double hung windows with custom window treatments, double door mirrored closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, sconce
- Hallway Full Bathroom featuring marble-look tile floors with decorative tile inlay, marble-look tile wainscoting with decorative glass border, recessed lighting, custom vanity with designer sink, 2 light sconces, custom linen closets, Jacuzzi shower over tub with marble-look surround, recessed and built-in shelving
- Traditional Staircase with carpet to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, double door closet with floor to ceiling shelving, closet 2 with floor to ceiling shelving, storage crawl space under stairs, walk-in closet with hanging and shelving, wired for sound
- Unfinished Utility/Storage Area featuring painted cement floors, painted stone walls
- Laundry Area featuring glass brick wall on one exposure, Kenmore Elite frontload washer, Kenmore Elite frontload dryer, utility sink, shelving, hopper windows
- Mudroom Area featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting, access to outdoor stone patio
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring with decorative marble inlay, tile wainscoting, recessed lighting, designer vanity with ceramic sink, shower with subway tile surround, recessed shower shelves, linen closet
- Large, fenced in backyard
- One block from South Mountain Reservation
- Bathrooms renovated (2009 and 2010)
- Exterior painted, cedar boards repaired/replaced and soffits replaced with composite wood (2017)
- Chimney damper, cap and top flue (2017)
- Custom electronic shades in Kitchen, Living Room and Den
- Central A/C (2009)
- Security System
- Basement and side doors (2015)
- Steam heat (2011) and additional burners added (2017)
- Large wood Terrace/Deck with built-in grill hardwired to gas line
- Lower Patio of Rocky Mountain granite with slate trim under Deck
- French drain with marine battery and sump pump
- Storage Shed
- Professionally landscaped yard and gardens which bloom 9-10 months of the year
- Stone garden
- Shade garden
- Flower garden
#millburnnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MillburnVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The town of Millburn was established over 150 years ago, and its rich history imbues the area with its classic, old-world charm, marked by gorgeous architecture including Colonial, Tudor, and Victorian style homes. Known for comfortable living and historic elegance, Millburn is a beloved locale that residents adore and celebrate through enthusiastic community spirit. The area was founded and designed by Stewart Hartshorn and is known as the first planned commuter suburb in America. Hartshorn aimed to create “a harmonious community for people who appreciate nature” and a place “where natural beauty would not be destroyed...and people of congenial tastes could dwell together.” His vision still remains in the peaceful, communal, and scenic Millburn/Short Hills area.
Millburn School Information
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
Millburn Commuting Info
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.
Millburn BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Battle of the Badges, a Cook-off for Brain InjuryREAD MORE
- 34 Minutes to NYC