85 Butler Pkwy, Summit, NJ 07901
- $3,697 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Rebuilt from the ground up! Don’t miss this perfectly maintained 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath custom home in the sought after Washington School District with proximity to New York City, and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Summit. Situated on a picturesque lot with mature trees and meticulous landscaping, this home is move-in ready! Beautiful details and updates include open and airy Living Room and Dining Room with high ceilings and an abundance of natural light, renovated Chef’s Kitchen with granite and custom cabinetry. Generous Family Room with easy access between indoors and outdoors. Mudroom with tons of storage. Master Bedroom Suite with spa-like bath. Custom closets throughout . Large patio and basketball court for entertaining. Walk to Tatlock Park with municipal tennis courts and football, lax and soccer fields and walking track. – 85 Butler Parkway simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 85 Butler Parkway, Summit, NJ
- Entry wood door with frosted glass and design inlay
- Entry Foyer area featuring high ceiling with large arched window, large pendant chandelier, open floor design to living room, dining room and kitchen, coat closet
- Living Room area featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, fireplace with custom millwork mantel and stone surround, built in shelving with underneath cabinetry, 3 double hung windows overlooking front yard
- Dining Room area featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, pendant light fixture, 2 sconces, French doors leading to backyard stairs
- Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood flooring, custom off white cabinetry, granite countertop, granite backsplash, recessed lighting, Breakfast Bar, pendant lights over Breakfast Bar, stainless steel sink and a half with commercial style faucet, stainless steel GE Profile Refrigerator/freezer, GE Profile 4 burner gas cooktop/oven, stainless steel KitchenAid dishwasher, GE Profile stainless steel built in microwave, casement window overlooking backyard
- Staircase with runner to Ground Level and 2nd Level
- 2nd Level landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving, recessed lighting
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, double hung windows overlooking back yard, wood blinds, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, double door closet with custom adjustable shelving and hanging
- Bedroom #4 featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, double hung windows overlooking front yard, wood blinds, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, double door closet with adjustable shelving and hanging
- Office Nook featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, double hung window overlooking front yard
- Full Hallway Bath featuring tile stone flooring and walls, Toto toilet, vanity with storage and granite countertop, brushed nickel hardware, 3 light sconces over glass medicine cabinet, recessed lighting, shower over tub with stone tile surround, recessed lighting. Separate corner shower with rain shower head, handheld and 3 nozzle wall jets, frameless glass sliding door, white base with tile surround
- Wood staircase with runner to 3rd Level
- 3rd Level landing featuring hardwood floors and wooden railing overlooking front entrance and arched window, baseboard molding
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, ceiling fan with light, double hung windows overlooking front yard, side by side dual walk in closets with custom adjustable shelving and hanging, flush lighting, 3rd closet
- Master Bathroom featuring stone tile flooring, double vanities with custom wood, black marble wainscoting, grayish white marble with decorative design, double mirrors over vanity with two 3 light sconces, soaking tub with Jacuzzi jets under 4 picture windows overlooking side and back yards, separate shower with marble tile and basket weave floor tile, rain shower head, hand held shower, and 6 nozzle wall jets, recessed lighting, separate room with baseboard molding, Toto toilet, flush light fixture
- Wood staircase with runner to 4th Level
- 4th level landing, hardwood floors, baseboard moldings, recessed lighting
- Front to back Bedroom #2 featuring carpeted floors, vaulted ceiling, baseboard molding, double hung windows wood blinds, recessed lighting, ceiling fan with light, 3 double door closets with custom adjustable shelving and hanging
- Family Room featuring wide plank hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, side-by-side double hung windows overlooking front yard and French doors to backyard, separate nook area with closet
- Laundry Room/Mud Room featuring stone tile flooring, GE top load washer, GE front load dryer. Built in floor to ceiling cabinetry and countertops, cabinetry over washer/dryer, utility closet. Flush lighting, door to back yard
- Full Bath featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, pedestal sink, Toto toilet, shower with tile surround and frameless double glass doors, recessed lighting, window, wood blinds
- Heated and electrified detached 2 car oversized garage, shelving on two walls, hooks for hanging tools
- Stone paver patio with grill, dining and seating area
- Flat yard featuring privacy hedges
- Paved driveway leads to parking area/basketball court and detached garage
- Across street from oldest house in Summit, Crane Carter House, protected land where nothing can be built. Walk to Tatlock Park with municipal tennis courts and football, lax and soccer fields, walking track
- Entire house rebuilt from foundation in 2007
- Anderson windows
- Pro Via high efficiency rear entry door
- Tax base 11.7. (everyone else on street is 18)
- Forced hot air – 2 zone
- Central air – 2 zone
- Alarm system (SimpliSafe)
- Sump Pump and French Drains
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- 4 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Don't be fooled by the MLS calling Summit "Summit City." It is NOT a city. Summit is known for having one of the best upscale town centers in the area. Living within walking distance of this town is AMAZING! The energetic town of Summit, NJ is surrounded by incredible real estate: absolutely exquisite estate homes, charming family homes and convenient, cozy town homes and condominiums. Check out burbio for all Summit events, schools, and other helpful info! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
Summit school district, consists of five elementary schools for children in kindergarten through grade 5 – Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington. There is one Middle School, and one high school.
For early education, The Summit Primary Centers at Wilson and Jefferson, provide Summit’s preschool and kindergarten students early childhood education. There is a lottery for the preschool.
Additionally, Summit after school programs are free and open to children in grades 6-12. They run all year, with expanded programs during the summer. There are plenty of other options as well to keep kids occupied during summer vacation, with a good selection of local summer camps, including the Academic Institute at Oak Knoll School, Kent Place School, creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The City of Summit Recreation Department, and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
The Summit Area Community School (SACS) is a non-profit organization for residents of Summit and surrounding communities, offering classes ranging from languages, art and literature to music and career development, and even tutorials with Princeton professors. Adult classes run during the day, evening and on Saturdays for people high school age and above. For children in grades 1-4, Saturday morning classes are available through the Summit Area Community Kids (SACK) program.
Summit Commuting Info
Visit www.njtransit.com for train schedule. For parking permit info, applications may be mailed or dropped off at The Summit Permit Center, 71 Summit Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901.They can be reached by phone at 908-522-1700. All residents who use the long term resident parking lots need to have the new white permit displayed on vehicles. Those vehicles without the new parking permit will be ticketed. Those with pre-paid permits are issued hanging tags to place on their rearview mirror. Those who pay daily will receive a sticker.
Resident Owned Vehicles: Valid NJ registration showing your name and current Summit home address. Lease of Company Owned:Valid NJ driver’s license showing your name and current summit home address and valid NJ registration for leased or company owned vehicle and valid insurance card showing your Summit home address, if you pay, or recent personal residential phone, internet or cable bill, if the company pays the insurance. Permits can be prepaid or you can pay per day. Pre-paid rates are $80 a month, $175 for the quarter or $600 for the year. If you choose to pay daily, you will need to pay $4 per day at the machines located in the garage.
Non-Resident Parking Permits are available at the following rates: Monthly $110, Quarterly $330, Annually $1,165.
Summit BLOG POSTS
Ahrre’s Coffee Roastery Serves Up Fresh Roast and Fresh Brew in Summit!READ MORE
Listing Success Beyond the Spring SeasonREAD MORE
“In The Know” Summer Editions are Here!READ MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC