85 Butler Pkwy, Summit, NJ 07901
- $3,697 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Rebuilt from the ground up! Don’t miss this perfectly maintained 4 Bedroom, 3 Bath custom home in the sought after Washington School District with proximity to New York City, and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Summit. Situated on a picturesque lot with mature trees and meticulous landscaping, this home is move-in ready! Beautiful details and updates include open and airy Living Room and Dining Room with high ceilings and an abundance of natural light, renovated Chef’s Kitchen with granite and custom cabinetry. Generous Family Room with easy access between indoors and outdoors. Mudroom with tons of storage. Master Bedroom Suite with spa-like bath. Custom closets throughout . Large patio and basketball court for entertaining. Walk to Tatlock Park with municipal tennis courts and football, lax and soccer fields and walking track. – 85 Butler Parkway simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 85 Butler Parkway, Summit, NJ
- Entry wood door with frosted glass and design inlay
- Entry Foyer area featuring high ceiling with large arched window, large pendant chandelier, open floor design to living room, dining room and kitchen, coat closet
- Living Room area featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, fireplace with custom millwork mantel and stone surround, built in shelving with underneath cabinetry, 3 double hung windows overlooking front yard
- Dining Room area featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, pendant light fixture, 2 sconces, French doors leading to backyard stairs
- Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood flooring, custom off white cabinetry, granite countertop, granite backsplash, recessed lighting, Breakfast Bar, pendant lights over Breakfast Bar, stainless steel sink and a half with commercial style faucet, stainless steel GE Profile Refrigerator/freezer, GE Profile 4 burner gas cooktop/oven, stainless steel KitchenAid dishwasher, GE Profile stainless steel built in microwave, casement window overlooking backyard
- Staircase with runner to Ground Level and 2nd Level
- 2nd Level landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving, recessed lighting
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, double hung windows overlooking back yard, wood blinds, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, double door closet with custom adjustable shelving and hanging
- Bedroom #4 featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, double hung windows overlooking front yard, wood blinds, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, double door closet with adjustable shelving and hanging
- Office Nook featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, double hung window overlooking front yard
- Full Hallway Bath featuring tile stone flooring and walls, Toto toilet, vanity with storage and granite countertop, brushed nickel hardware, 3 light sconces over glass medicine cabinet, recessed lighting, shower over tub with stone tile surround, recessed lighting. Separate corner shower with rain shower head, handheld and 3 nozzle wall jets, frameless glass sliding door, white base with tile surround
- Wood staircase with runner to 3rd Level
- 3rd Level landing featuring hardwood floors and wooden railing overlooking front entrance and arched window, baseboard molding
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, ceiling fan with light, double hung windows overlooking front yard, side by side dual walk in closets with custom adjustable shelving and hanging, flush lighting, 3rd closet
- Master Bathroom featuring stone tile flooring, double vanities with custom wood, black marble wainscoting, grayish white marble with decorative design, double mirrors over vanity with two 3 light sconces, soaking tub with Jacuzzi jets under 4 picture windows overlooking side and back yards, separate shower with marble tile and basket weave floor tile, rain shower head, hand held shower, and 6 nozzle wall jets, recessed lighting, separate room with baseboard molding, Toto toilet, flush light fixture
- Wood staircase with runner to 4th Level
- 4th level landing, hardwood floors, baseboard moldings, recessed lighting
- Front to back Bedroom #2 featuring carpeted floors, vaulted ceiling, baseboard molding, double hung windows wood blinds, recessed lighting, ceiling fan with light, 3 double door closets with custom adjustable shelving and hanging
- Family Room featuring wide plank hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, side-by-side double hung windows overlooking front yard and French doors to backyard, separate nook area with closet
- Laundry Room/Mud Room featuring stone tile flooring, GE top load washer, GE front load dryer. Built in floor to ceiling cabinetry and countertops, cabinetry over washer/dryer, utility closet. Flush lighting, door to back yard
- Full Bath featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, pedestal sink, Toto toilet, shower with tile surround and frameless double glass doors, recessed lighting, window, wood blinds
- Heated and electrified detached 2 car oversized garage, shelving on two walls, hooks for hanging tools
- Stone paver patio with grill, dining and seating area
- Flat yard featuring privacy hedges
- Paved driveway leads to parking area/basketball court and detached garage
- Across street from oldest house in Summit, Crane Carter House, protected land where nothing can be built. Walk to Tatlock Park with municipal tennis courts and football, lax and soccer fields, walking track
- Entire house rebuilt from foundation in 2007
- Anderson windows
- Pro Via high efficiency rear entry door
- Tax base 11.7. (everyone else on street is 18)
- Forced hot air – 2 zone
- Central air – 2 zone
- Alarm system (SimpliSafe)
- Sump Pump and French Drains
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Check out burbio for all Summit events, schools, and other helpful info! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC