86 Cornell Ave, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922
- 2 full
- $1,851 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this open and airy, meticulously maintained 4 Bedroom, 2 Bath in sought after Berkeley Heights with easy access to Route 78 and convenient train to New York City. Sunny and bright, well-designed floor plan with amazing flow, elegant Living Room with fireplace and built-ins, stunning hardwood floors, 2 renovated Full Baths, roomy and bright Master Bedroom, finished Lower Level recreation room, dreamy private yard with mature trees and shrubs. 86 Cornell Avenue, located in fabulous Berkeley Heights, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 86 Cornell Avenue, Berkeley Heights
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, fireplace with stone surround and stone hearth, custom built-ins flanking fireplace with open and concealed storage
- Breezeway/Mudroom to Garage with paneling, ceiling fan with light, wood look laminate flooring
- Kitchen featuring tile flooring, crisp white wood cabinetry with updated hardware, Formica countertop, Amana refrigerator, Kenmore oven/range, Kenmore dishwasher, Whirlpool built in microwave, flush mount light fixture, crown molding, bead board wainscoting
- Dining Area featuring hardwood floors, bead board wainscoting, chandelier, baseboard molding, built-in with open and concealed storage, open wine storage, picture window overlooking backyard
- Back hallway with coat closet and 2nd closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount light fixture, closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, baseboard molding, crown molding, ceiling fan/light fixture, closet
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, bead board wainscoting, shower over tub with tile surround, glass shelf, sliding shower doors, medicine cabinet, 2 light sconce
- Wood staircase to second level
- Oversized 1 car garage
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, built-in open and concealed storage, eave storage
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, wall of closets with shutter doors, built-in dresser drawers, vaulted ceiling, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, closet, baseboard molding, vaulted ceiling
- Renovated Full Bathroom featuring laminate tile flooring, pedestal sink, bead board wainscoting, shower with glass door and tile surround, cabinet, 2 light sconce
- Recreation/Playroom featuring laminate floor tile, wall of built ins
- Laundry Room featuring laminate floor tile, utility sink, front loader washer and dryer
- Utility Storage Room
- Level backyard with mature trees and manicured shrubs
- Maintenance free siding
- Dryer (2012)
- Dishwasher (2012)
#berkeleyheightsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Berkeley HeightsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The Berkeley Heights community is one of the most highly coveted places to live in New Jersey. As of 2010, this family-friendly is perpetually reaching new heights in popularity due to its quality schools, pristine homes, thriving commerce, and stress-free commuting. The small town atmosphere is impossible to miss, enhanced by the plethora of independently owned restaurants and small businesses, and the numerous entertainment options and recreational amenities help every new resident feel at home in this tight-knit social scene. Berkeley Heights is frequently acknowledged in national magazines as one of the top small towns to live in the country for a good reason - this charming area offers a quiet residential appeal with all of the modern conveniences and excitement that one could ask for. Residents love the ability to experience NYC and all of the nearby attractions while still having the ability to enjoy tranquil living.
Berkeley Heights School Information
Berkeley Heights Public Schools are distinguished by their community and family involvement, high-quality curriculum, dedicated staff, and individualized, student-focused educational methods. The district consists of The Mary Kay McMillin Early Childhood Center, Mountain Park Elementary, Thomas P. Hughes Elementary, William Woodruff Elementary, Columbia Middle School and Governor Livingston High School. BHPS focuses on rigorous educational programs that pay special attention to ensure that art, culture, technology, and moral character are all interwoven into to their excellent curriculum. The district offers a wide range of advanced placement courses as well as supportive services for students of all abilities. Well over 90 percent of graduates pursue higher education and BHPS consistently exceeds district, state, and national standards. This incredible level of performance has earned the district it’s reputation as one of the best in the country as well as acknowledgments in numerous national publications. Berkeley Heights residents take great pride in the educational achievements of their students, showing their dedication to providing the best for future generations.
Berkeley Heights Commuting Info
Berkeley Heights features a small-town, residential charm while providing easy commuting options throughout NJ and into NYC. The Berkeley Heights Train Station offers routes to Hoboken, Newark, and Penn Station, and the nearby Summit Train Station provides additional, convenient bus and rail routes to NYC.
By car, route 78 is easily accessible within Berkeley Heights and provides a direct route to Manhattan in well under one hour, with Route 22 and the Garden State Parkway close by to make traversing in-state convenient and hassle-free. The area also offers easy access to the Newark Liberty International Airport, a necessity for the jetsetting businessperson.
Berkeley Heights BLOG POSTS
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sue Adler Team on News 12 New Jersey – “NJ Senate passes workaround of federal tax overhaul”READ MORE
- 51 Minutes to NYC