Classic Livingston colonial with impeccable style and space both inside and out.Livingston Twp.
9 Bennington Road Livingston, NJ 07039 – sold over list price
- 9 Bennington Road
- Livingston Twp.
- 0.17 acres
Sold by Sue Adler for full price – $499,000 Located in the Crestmont Hills section of Livingston this impeccable 4 bedroom 1 and 1 half bath colonial is fully updated throughout, it is truly turn key! The open layout is perfect for entertaining. Enjoy gleaming hardwood floors throughout entire first floor, a spacious kitchen with fresh white cabinetry, granite counter tops and mosaic tile back-splash, Spacious Family room that opens to the kitchen and recreation room and extra storage on the lower level
This home is in pristine condition is ready for its new homeowner to unpack their bags, relax and enjoy!
- Entire first floor features gleaming hardwood floors
- Formal living room with recessed lighting, coat closet, and access to breakfast area and powder room
- Formal dining room with chair rail detail and access to the kitchen.
- Open and inviting family room with tray ceiling, recessed lights and French doors out to the paver patio. Family rooms open to the kitchen and also the breakfast area
- Updated kitchen with mosaic tile backsplash, granite countertops, and pendant lighting over peninsula
- Powder room off breakfast area
- Master bedroom with plush carpeting, recessed lights and walk-in closet
- Bedroom 2 with carpeting, recessed lights and closet
- Bedroom 3 with carpeting, recessed lights and large walk-in closet
- Bedroom 4 with carpeting, recessed lights and large walk-in closet
- Full hall bath with shower over tub and tile backsplash
- Wall to wall carpet with wood paneling
- Utility room/storage room/laundry room
- Bus stop on corner to Newark/NYC
- Hardwood floors throughout
- Paver patio and walk-way
- Privacy fence
- Ice melting system in gutters
- Sprinkler system
- Gas line for grill
- One car built-in garage
- 2-zone A/C
- 1 zone Heat
Visit The Community
The Livingston School district is renowned for its consistently high level of student achievement and ranks among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools – Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside Mt. Pleasant Elementary, Riker Hill – as well as two middle schools – Mount Pleasant, and Heritage – and a high school, Livingston High School
Livingston High School has been named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine. The school has won first place in the Essex County Mathematics Competition every year from 1989 to 2009 and offers a great range of 26 AP courses. In New Jersey Monthy’s 2010 ranking of New Jersey high schools, Livingston ranked at 22 out of 322. Livingston High School students also regularly receive recognition for their outstanding artistic and athletic achievements. The school recently underwent extensive building and renovation that will gave it 14 new science rooms, new fine arts and technology facilities, major classroom renovations, and a gymnasium facility capable of housing all the students.
Mt. Pleasant Middle School educates all of the sixth graders in the Livingston School District before they move on to Heritage Middle School for grades 7-8.
Livingston is a great place for families, with some awesome activities and camps for kids outside of school hours. Among the best are Camp Horizons, on the grounds of Newark Academy in Livingston, which has great facilities and a wide variety of activities; Weekday, run by the YMCA; and the Gesher Summer program.
Gibbs College on West Mount Pleasant Avenue, Route 10, is a center for higher education specializing in business, administration, computer technology, graphic arts, medical assisting and criminal justice.
Bus to NYC from Livingston Provides commuter service from Livingston & West Orange into the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City, as well as service to Atlantic City.
The Community Coach runs through the center of Livingston to the NY Port Authority Terminal in Midtown Manhattan, while NJ Transit buses 70, 71, 73 and the MCM-3 travel between Livingston and Newark, Florham Park and West Caldwell, stopping at other towns and shopping malls en route. Livingston is served by several main roads, including the Interstate 280, Route 10, County Route 508 and the Eisenhower Parkway. Commuter parking passes are available for the South Mountain Arena in West Orange For information, call Essex County Department of Parks at 973-268-3500. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.
Livingston also has a Shuttle to the South Orange Train Station (With direct train service to NYC). This is for residents and non-residents. It costs $2.00 each way and Parking is free at the Livingston Mall. You can visit www.LivingstonExpressShuttle.org for more information.