9 E Beechcroft Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 3 full, 1 half
- $5,730 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Multi-million dollar homes surround this charming 4/5 bedroom, 3.5 bath colonial situated on a highly desirable tree lined street in the Beechcroft section of Short Hills. Spacious rooms, great floor plan, easy flow. First level features spacious Living Room with gleaming hardwood floors and backyard views, expansive Family Room with multi-zone lighting, Palladian window and sliders to backyard, all new eat-in Kitchen with crisp white custom cabinetry, granite countertops, center island and unique stone wall room divider. Master Bedroom Suite with cathedral ceiling has sitting area, extensive closet space and striking marble en suite bath. 2 additional bedrooms on second level serviced by full hall bath. Additional private bedroom suite with connected sitting room/office/5th bedroom and en suite bath. Excellent location to train, park and schools! You don’t want to miss this fabulous opportunity!
Room by Room Details of 9 East Beechcroft Road, Short Hills
- Entry Foyer with hardwood floors, crown molding, coat closet, window, light fixture; access to center staircase, Living Room, Dining Room and Family Room
- Family Room with carpet, 3 windows with wood shutters, large picture window with wood shutters, crown molding, recessed lighting, 4 Bose surround sound speakers, pendant light; sliding doors leading to raised wood deck and backyard
- Living Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, wood-burning fireplace with wood mantel, brick surround and marble hearth, 3 windows with backyard views; doorway to Kitchen
- Kitchen with crisp white custom cabinetry featuring built-in wine rack and large pantry cabinet with pullout drawers, hideaway trash and recycling, quartz tile backsplash with aluminum accent tiles, premium granite counter tops, ceramic tile floor, stainless steel GE Monogram appliances including 5-burner cooktop with exhaust fan and additional hood exhaust above, 46” refrigerator/freezer, double wall oven, built-in microwave, KitchenAid dishwasher, granite topped center island with floor-to-ceiling tiled divider wall and stainless steel double sink with disposal, open to Breakfast Room with skylight, recessed lighting, 2 banks of windows, storage closet; access to Laundry Facility with bi-fold doors, LG Tromm front-loading washer and dryer with shelves above, doorway to Mud Room
- Mud Room with volume ceiling, windows on 3 sides including large Palladian window, ceramic tile floor, recessed lighting; French door access to patio, driveway and garage
- Dining Room with swinging door entry from Kitchen, hardwood floors, 3 windows, crown moldings, 2 brass sconces; door to Entry Foyer
- Powder Room with marble tile floor, pedestal sink with mirror and 2 sconces above, crown molding, window with blinds
- Gallery Landing with hardwood wood, deep linen closet with shelving, light fixture, pull-down stairs to attic storage, cedar closet with shelving, additional storage closet; access to all bedrooms and hall bath
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring dressing are with 2 large closets with shelving and mirrored sliding doors, large walk-in closet with skylight, shelving, drawers and shoe racks, 2 additional closets; bedroom and sitting area with vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, 2 large picture windows with Palladian windows above, transom window; en suite bath featuring tumbled marble tile floor with decorative accent border tile, volume ceiling, Palladian window with wood blinds, 2-sink vanity with Corian top, full mirrored wall with 2 built-in hideaway medicine chests above, storage cabinets below, recessed lighting, commode with decorative glass block privacy wall, walk-in shower with sliding glass doors, 2 showerheads, tumbled marble walls and built-in corner shelves
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, 2 windows with blinds, walk-in closet, light fixture, one cork wall
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, 2 windows with blinds, crown molding, light fixture, large closet
- Junior Master Suite/Bedroom #4 featuring Sitting Room/Office/Bedroom #5 with carpet, closet, crown molding, window with shade; 3 steps down to Bedroom with hardwood floors, angled ceiling, cedar closet and additional closet, 3 windows with shades, new en suite bath with honed marble tile floor, subway tile walls, vanity with porcelain sink with mirror above and storage below, light fixture, window, shower over tub with sliding glass doors and marble tile walls
- Hall Bathroom with ceramic tile floor, pedestal sink with sliding full wall mirror and medicine cabinet behind, shower over tub with sliding glass door, window with blinds
- Unfinished space with built-in workbench and pegboard, supplemental refrigerator/freezer, storage shelving and access to all utilities
- 2-Car Garage with electric doors and built-in shelving
- Professionally landscaped property with brick paver walkways, raised wood deck, paver stone patio, landscape lighting, Rain Bird underground sprinkler system, lush flat lawn, mature shrubbery and “signature” beech tree
- 2-Zone baseboard heat and AC throughout
- Pella true divided light windows
- Solid panel doors with original brass doorknobs
- Originally built in 1937, updates include extensive renovation/addition in 2000 with Family Room/Powder Room upgrades and Master Suite expansion
- Full Kitchen remodel including all new appliances (2015)
- Junior Master Suite/Bedroom #4 En Suite Bath remodel (2015)
- New hot water heater installed (2016)
- Refrigerator/Freezer (2016)
- Paver Patio (2017)
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character.
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
Match Maker Monday! Hartshorn Section of Short Hills $1.2m – $1.4mREAD MORE
Battle of the Badges, a Cook-off for Brain InjuryREAD MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC