Brand New Built to Perfection DeMarzo Home, Chatham TownshipChatham Twp.
9 Gates Avenue Chatham Township, NJ 07928
- 9 Gates Avenue
- Chatham Twp.
MLS# 2932093 New price! Quality craftsmanship and attention to detail are evident in every aspect of this newly built 4,800 square foot Colonial by Chatham’s most sought after Demarzo & Sons Builders. Rich hardwood floors extend throughout the first level, as architectural detailing and abundant windows distinguish each room. This fine home features three levels of superior living and entertaining space that extend to a gorgeous bluestone patio overlooking a lovely, park like backyard.
The First Level
- The entry foyer features hardwood floors, 2 guest closets and decorative wood panel wainscoting along stairway leading to the upper level and along the length of the front hall.
- The living room features hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding and French door leading to the family room.
- The formal dining room, with hardwood floor, features decorative wood panel wainscoting, decorative crown molding, a bay window, recessed lights, and a chandelier matching the wall sconces.
- The gourmet kitchen features a hardwood floor, crown molding, custom wood cabinets topped by granite counters, a tile backsplash, recessed lights and under-cabinet lighting, farmhouse sink. The center island/breakfast bar features custom wood cabinets and granite counter top beneath dual pendant lights. Appliances are all stainless steel, Thermador, including a 6-burner gas range and oven, an exhaust fan, a wall oven, a beverage refrigerator, a built-in microwave and a warming drawer. Other features include a built-in desk, walk-in pantry and large breakfast area with French doors leading to a backyard bluestone patio.
- The spacious and open family room has hardwood floors, crown molding, a coffered ceiling, recessed lights, large windows and a gas fireplace with decorative mantel and marble surround.
- The office, located off the mud room, features hardwood floors, dark wood crown molding, recessed lights and dark wood custom built-ins.
- The mud room, located off the kitchen, has a brick floor, crown molding, recessed lights, beadboard wainscoting, built-in cubbies and access to the 2-car garage and door to backyard.
- The powder room, located off the center hall, features a tile floor and beadboard wainscoting.
The Second Level
- The master bedroom features a hardwood floor, tray ceiling, crown molding, recessed lights and two closets with built-ins, with a separate master sitting area overlooking the front yard.
- The master bath features a marble tile floor, recessed lights, dual vanities with marble counter tops, walk-in shower with marble subway tile and soaking tub with marble tile backsplash.
- Bedroom 2 has a hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed lights, a double door closet with built-ins and access to a Jack n’ Jill bath with an exclusive marble vanity and a linen closet.
- Bedroom 3 features a hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed lights, a closet with built-ins, access to Jack and Jill bath with exclusive marble vanity and attic access.
- The Jack and Jill bath has a tile floor, crown molding, recessed lights and a shower/tub.
- Bedroom 4 has a hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed lights and a walk-in closet with built-ins.
- The hall bath features a tile floor, a marble vanity, recessed lights, crown molding and a tile shower stall with a tile backsplash.
- The laundry room has a tile floor, cabinets, a skylight and a sink.
- The main hallway features a hardwood floor, linen closet and stairs to the lower level.
- Lower foyer features a storage closet.
- The recreation room has wall-to-wall carpeting, wainscoting, a drop ceiling, recessed lights and two double-door closets.
- An exercise room, off the recreation room, features wall-to-wall carpeting, wainscoting, a drop ceiling, recessed lights, a closet and access to electrical panels.
- The full bath features a tile floor, a tile back-splash and a tile shower stall.
- Additional areas are the storage room, a utility/mechanical room and a meter room.
- Demarzo & Sons custom built Colonial – new construction
- High ceilings
- Speakers in the kitchen, dining room and family room
- Security system
- Multi-zone central air conditioning
- Multi-zone forced air heating
- Central vacuum
- Cedar siding
- Copper detailing above bay window and front arch pillar caps
- Bluestone front walk way
- Covered front portico
- Paved driveway with Belgian block curbs and additional parking
- Attached 2-car garage with carriage doors
- Bluestone walkway from driveway to back patio
- Bluestone patio with gas line for grill, overlooking the level, private backyard
- Underground sprinkler system
- Professionally landscaped property includes mature trees, foundation shrubbery and established lawns
Square Ft: 4,800
Lot Size: .32 Acre
This exquisite custom Demarzo Colonial is situated on a quiet neighborhood street off Southern Boulevard. From this prime location, parks and recreation, top rated schools, shopping, and NYC transportation are only minutes away. Southern Boulevard Elementary and Chatham High School are short blocks away.
Demarzo & Sons Builders have created a fabulous opportunity to take full advantage of all Chatham Township has to offer in a home that brings complete comfort and one you will be proud to showcase often.
Visit The Community
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.