Turn Key Four Bedroom Westfield in prestigious Indian ForestWestfield
925 Lawrence Ave Westfield, NJ 07090
- 925 Lawrence Ave
- 3 Full and 1 Half
925 Lawrence Ave Westfield, NJ 07090
Call Sue Adler for more information 973-936-9129
Great New Price: $995,000 | MLS# 3196428
Situated on a picturesque, tree-lined street in the prestigious Indian Forest section of Westfield, this immaculate move-in ready split-level has been updated and renovated to perfection both inside and out.
After a short walk up a meandering brick paver walkway, the welcoming Entry Foyer with its elegant archways and attractive dentil moldings provides the first glimpse of the tastefully appointed details that are evident throughout the home. Proceed through the first arched entry into the generous sized Living Room showcasing meticulously maintained oak floors and a grand gas fireplace with custom dark wood mantel and matching sconces. What a perfect space to entertain family and friends while relaxing to your favorite tunes emanating from the built-in surround sound speakers. The adjacent Formal Dining Room provides stunning views of the greenery in the rear yard as you gather for fine dining or a casual meal. Two steps down through another charming archway brings you to the sunken Family Room featuring tall windows on three sides, recessed lighting on dimmers, raised paneling, a rustic brick wall and easy access through French doors to the rear patio. There you can enjoy the suns rays as they stream through the canopy of mature trees that provide privacy amidst the lush greenery in the backyard.
If you love to cook, this cook’s kitchen will more than satisfy. Here, custom cabinetry and high-end stainless appliances accented by fine granite counters provide the ideal setting for the preparation of gourmet creations or simple snacks alike. Details such as the etched-glass pocket door to the Foyer and the ceramic flooring with radiant heating are sure to please.
When it’s time to retire for the night, proceed up the short flight of stairs where everyone will find their own personal retreat in one of three bedrooms on the second level, all featuring hardwood floors and plenty of storage space in double width closets with self-illuminating doors. A luxurious Hall Bath with custom granite topped double vanity, Jacuzzi tub and rain showerhead in the glass-tiled stall shower assure the ultimate in comfort while the Master Bedroom’s En Suite Bath features luxury appointments as well; radiant heated floors, custom shower with travertine marble and a double vanity with rubbed oil bronze fixtures are easy to love. A third level Bedroom Suite boasts additional sleeping options with its separate seating area, walk-in closet and convenient built-in mini fridge. A custom En Suite bath completes the third level.
But that’s not all…the ground level provides great space for day and night entertainment and includes an expansive Recreation Room that’s ideal for family fun. Cozy up in front of the fireplace with a book, or enjoy easy access to refreshments at the granite topped serving station with built-in refrigerator. Finish off a days work at the custom workstation situated in the extensive wall of custom bookcases and storage cabinets.
The ground level also includes a luxurious Powder Room and Garage access. An unfinished basement level with high ceilings includes a Laundry Area with convenient folding counters and plenty of additional possibilities.
Custom details combined with the ultimate in modern amenities make this home truly special. With its sought after location, Blue Ribbon schools and access to world class shopping and restaurants, 925 Lawrence Avenue is the perfect place to call home.
Floor by Floor details of 925 Lawrence Ave Westfield, NJ 07090
- Entry foyer with hardwood floors, dentil moldings, coat closet, light fixture and archways to Kitchen and Living Room
- Living Room with hardwood floors, dentil moldings, large windowed wall, decorative wooden mantel with matching sconces and marble surround, built-in surround sound speakers and archway to Dining Room
- Formal Dining Room with hardwood floors, dentil molding, large windowed wall facing rear yard, built-in surround sound speakers, glass etched pocket door and access to Family Room and Kitchen
- Sunken Family Room with wide plank hardwood floors, original exposed brick wall, surround sound speakers, windowed walls on 3 sides of room, recessed lighting with dimmers, dentil molding and raised paneling, Pella windows & French doors to rear yard, and honey-comb blinds
- Kitchen with custom cabinetry and under cabinet lighting, granite countertops and center granite table, butlers prep area with wet bar, glass tile backsplash with bullnose detail, double sink, stainless steel appliances including 48” Thermador double convection oven with griddle, Bosch dishwasher, built-in media space with TV, Sharp microwave drawer, ceramic tile floor with radiant heat, custom etched-glass pocket door to Foyer, Pella windows and exterior French door with rear yard access
- Extra wide hallway with hardwood floors, linen closet with shelves, luxury bath featuring double vanity with granite countertop and Kohler fixtures, Jacuzzi tub, stall shower with glass tile accents and rain shower head
- Master bedroom features hardwood floors, 2 double width closets with shelving, En Suite bath featuring ceramic tile with radiant heating and wall to ceiling custom tile, double vanity with granite countertop and decorative tile backsplash, tub with tile surround, recessed lighting, tiled stall shower, rubbed oil bronze fixtures, custom sconces and light fixtures
- Bedroom # 2 features hardwood floors, dentil moldings, double width closet with self-illuminating doors, built-in bookcases and storage cabinets
- Bedroom # 3 features, hardwood floors, dentil moldings, decorative chair rail, and double width closet with self-illuminating doors
- Bedroom #4 with carpeting, track lighting, self-illuminating walk-in closet, separate seating area, built-in cabinet with granite counter top and mini-refrigerator and En Suite bath with stall shower, Kohler pedestal sink and bath fixtures
- Recreation Room featuring 9’ceilings with dentil moldings, decorative wood paneling and ceramic tile floors, gas fireplace with automated shade, tile surround and custom mantle piece, built-in bookcases, storage and work station, granite topped serving station with wine refrigerator
- Powder room with ceramic tile floors and wall accents, pedestal sink and light fixture
- Access to garage
- Sump pumps and French drains throughout
- Tiled laundry area with slop sink and folding counters
- Electrical 200-AMP service (2007)
- Kitchen and basement drain pipe replacement (2007)
- 3rd Floor bathroom and kitchenette added (2007)
- Exterior column and bluestone entrance (2007)
- Sump pump and French drains (2007)
- Central Vacuum system (2007)
- New doors, handrails and crown moldings throughout (2008)
- Hall Bath complete renovation (2008)
- Hardwood floors throughout refinished (2008)
- Family Room completed renovation (2009)
- Powder Room complete renovation (2009)
- Carrier A/C unit (2009)
- Master Bathroom complete renovation (2011)
- Kitchen complete renovation (2012)
- Exterior painting (2014)
- 2 car garage with electric door openers
Visit The Community
Westfield Public Schools, is a district made up of six elementary schools for children in kindergarten through grade 5 – Lincoln, Franklin Elementary School, Jefferson Elementary School, McKinley Elementary School, Tamaques Elementary School, Washington Elementary School, and Wilson Elementary School. There are two middle schools, Theodore Roosevelt Intermediate School and Thomas Alva Edison Intermediate School and one high school. Westfield High School is noted as being innovative, as one of the only high schools to publish an uncensored student newspaper in New Jersey and in the United States.
For early education, the Lincoln School Early Childhood Learning Center, provides Westfield’s preschool and kindergarten students early childhood education.
Almost 6,300 students benefit from the over 800dedicated staff members of the Westfield School District, becoming students of great academic merit. In fact, in May of 2011, 54 high students at Westfield High School scored perfect scores of 800 on their SAT scores. Their academic preparation and resulting test scored demonstrate the power of the Westfield School District.
Visit New Jersey Transit for official schedule and fare information, ticketing and rider guide for the buses and trains and the individual links below for information specific to Westfield.
- Raritan Valley Line Schedule – Westfield to Newark/New York
- #59 Bus Schedule – Dunellen, Plainfield, Scotch Plains, Westfield, Garwood, Cranford, Union County College, Roselle, Elizabeth, Hillside, Newark
- #113 Bus Schedule – Dunellen, Plainfield, Scotch Plains, Fanwood, Westfield, Garwood, Cranford, Roselle Park, Hillside
For parking permit info, Westfield offers a variety of options for commuters, emploees, and residents. Please click here for updated information. All residents who use the residential parking need to have a permit displayed on their vehicles and the cost is $10. Those vehicles without a parking permit will be ticketed.
Metered parking is also available throughout Westfield and free parking options are listed below:
- FREE parking in permit spaces after 12:00 p.m. in Lot #3 (South Avenue Train lot) and Lot #6 based on availability.
- FREE parking is available on Saturdays in Lots #6, #8, and Lot #3 at non-numbered, non-metered permit spots, and at orange bagged employee permit spaces on Orchard St., Ferris Place and Upper Elm St.
- Employees are encouraged to use Lot #3 and Lot #8 on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Downtown Westfield always offers FREE parking in all spaces on Sundays.