941 Central Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090Westfield
941 Central Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090
- 941 Central Ave
- 2 full, 1 half
Move right in to this open and airy, meticulously maintained 4 Bedroom, 2 ½ Bath colonial in sought after Manor Park section of Westfield with proximity to New York City, easy access to train and convenience to Westfield’s fantastic shopping and restaurants. Sunny and bright, well-designed floor plan with amazing flow, Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with custom cabinets, granite and high end stainless steel appliances, new travertine floors, sun-drenched Family Room with fireplace off Kitchen, easy access between indoors and outdoors, stunning hardwood floors, roomy and bright Master Suite. 941 Central, located in fabulous Westfield, simply cannot be missed!
Welcome to 941 Central Avenue! This immaculate updated 4 Bedroom, 2 and ½ Bath colonial, located in sought after Manor Park section of Westfield, hits all the right notes. Enjoy all this home has to offer with top notch schools, proximity to New York City and fabulous downtown shopping and restaurants.
Step inside the welcoming front door to find the Entry Foyer featuring gleaming travertine floors and oversized Coat Closet. Enter the blissful, sun drenched Living Room with huge bay window and hardwood floors. Flow easily into the luminous formal Dining Room with hardwood floors and beautiful views of the backyard beyond. Gourmet meals are divine in the picture perfect renovated Chef’s Kitchen featuring custom oak, shaker style wood cabinetry, granite countertops, high end stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar with seating for 4. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the adjacent bright and airy Breakfast Area with easy access to the Family Room beyond.
The open and airy Family Room, with a gorgeous statement fireplace with stone surround and new sliding doors, is the perfect place for movie watching, game night or spending time with family. Indoor and outdoor entertaining is seamless with easy access to the new, enormous paver patio, perfect for al fresco dining or roasting marshmallows with friends. Take a step down from the Family Room to the spacious 2 car garage outfitted with an indoor basketball hoop and great wall for bouncing balls. A renovated Powder Room rounds out the First Level.
Ready to retire for the evening? Walk upstairs to find 4 generously sized bedrooms gleaming with natural light. The Master Bedroom is spacious and well-designed with an Ensuite renovated Bathroom and 2 roomy closets. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 feature plenty of light, hardwood floors and abundant closet space. Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 share the updated Hall Full Bath featuring the new, luxurious custom made Bathfitter shower/tub combination.
And there’s more! The unfinished Lower Level, already framed out, has TONS of potential as a Recreation Room, Playroom, Exercise Room and /or Wine Cellar. Also, the private and spacious fenced in backyard with roomy paver patio, an above ground pool, boxing station, basketball hoop and tennis hitting wall is sure to provide hours of outdoor entertainment.
With its incredible neighborhood, Blue Ribbon Schools, proximity to New York City and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants, 941 Central is an absolute must see.
Floor by Floor Details of 941 Central Ave., Westfield
- Wood Entry Door with sidelites
- Foyer featuring travertine floors, semi-recessed light fixture, baseboard molding, large coat closet
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, bay window, stucco ceiling, painted neutral off white
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, bay window, stucco ceiling, semi-pendant light fixture, painted navy
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring Thomasville solid oak wood shaker style cabinets, granite countertops, mosaic glass tile backsplash, breakfast bar with seating for 4, travertine floor tile, recessed lighting, breakfast bar with seating for 4, Frigidaire Gallery stainless steel refrigerator, Frigidaire Professional stainless steel built-in oven and microwave, Kenmore cooktop, Frigidaire Gallery stainless steel dishwasher, stainless steel sink, commercial style faucet, Arietta stainless steel and glass hood, open shelving, painted neutral off white
- Breakfast Area featuring travertine flooring, pendant light fixture, baseboard molding, bay window, painted neutral off white
- Family Room featuring wood look laminate flooring, corner fireplace with stone surround and stone ledge, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixtures, new sliding glass doors, doorway to garage
- 2 car garage with new electric door, indoor basketball hoop and tennis hitting wall
- Renovated Powder Room with tile wainscoting, travertine flooring, 2 light sconce, recessed medicine cabinet, custom wood vanity with storage
- Stairway with iron railings to 2nd Level
- Laundry/Utility Area, Samsung Washer and Dryer (replaced 2014)
- Unfinished Storage area (size of footprint of the house) potential for Recreation Room, Playroom, Exercise Room and/or Wine Cellar, all framed out
- Sump Pump and French Drains
- 2nd floor landing featuring hardwood floors, 2 flush mount light fixtures, baseboard molding, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving, octagonal window
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, dual closets (one double width), vanity/dressing area, sconce over vanity area
- Renovated Master Bathroom featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting with accent tile, tiled shower with glass door, wood vanity with storage, 2 light sconce
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, picture shelving, double sliding door closet, baseboard molding, new windows
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, double sliding door closet, baseboard molding, new windows
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, double sliding door closet, baseboard molding, new windows
- Updated Full Bath featuring tub/shower combination redone by Bathfitter (with transferable warranty – done 2014), new toilet, large double vanity with Formica countertops, new sink bowls and fixtures (updated 2015), recessed medicine cabinet, 3 light sconce, tile wainscoting, tile flooring, built-in soap and toothpaste dishes, fan/light flush mount fixture
Front and Backyard
- ¼ Acre property
- Landscaping and tree pruning (2016)
- Enormous paver patio with drainage (redone 2016)
- Above ground pool (2016)
- Fully fenced in yard (white side fences new 2016)
- 3 car width driveway, easy room to turn
- Kitchen Renovation (2014)
- New Travertine Floor, sealed and laid in Versailles pattern (2017)
- Roof replaced (2014)
- Chimney redone and capped (2014)
- Gutters replaced (2014)
- Front walkway and steps replaced (2014)
- Electric panel upgraded and amperage increased (2014)
- Hardwood floors refinished throughout
- Family Room floor replaced (2014)
- Family Room Slider and window replaced (2014)
- All kitchen and 2nd level windows replaced (2014)
- Forced Air/AC, 2 zones, each on own circuit breaker
- Whole house painted inside and out (2014)
- Alarm System
Visit The Community
Westfield Public Schools have a longstanding reputation of academic excellence. The district is made up of Lincoln Early Childhood Learning Center, six elementary schools (Franklin, Jefferson, McKinley, Tamaques, Washington and Wilson), two intermediate school (Edison and Roosevelt) and Westfield High School. These quality institutions provide comprehensive student support and individualized instruction from preschool through high school, creating well-rounded, lifelong learners. The Westfield Public School staff has a long history of true dedication to student success, and the district is lauded for their innovative and eclectic range of extracurricular activities. The district focuses on family and community involvement and shows the utmost devotion to its mission to “educate all students to reach their highest potential as productive, well -balanced and responsible citizens who respect individual differences and diversity in an ever changing world.”
Westfield is the ideal locale for commuters. The area offers convenient bus and rail service to NYC and throughout New Jersey. The Westfield Train Station provides routes to NYC’s Penn Station as well as Newark, NJ, and The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey offers additional train commuting options from NYC and Newark. Additionally, NJ Transit’s Bus Services provides easy routes to Midtown Manhattan.
Westfield’s close proximity to NYC also allows for hassle-free commuting by car. Major roadways such as routes I-78, 22, and I-287 as well as The Garden State Parkway and The New Jersey Turnpike and, are easily accessible from the Westfield area. For their jetsetting residents, The Newark Liberty International Airport can be conveniently reached in approximately 20 minutes from Westfield, allowing for convenient personal and business travel.