Virtual Home Buyer Workshop – This Is A Must Attend Workshop For Anyone Thinking About Buying!
Does this sound like you?
– Would you purchase a home this year if you knew you could do it safely?
– Would you like to understand what to expect during the home buying process, attorney review, inspections, title, the mortgage process, etc, especially since Covid-19?
-Would you like local market data and trends explained so that you can have the context to make the best decisions when it comes to your purchase?
-Would you like help finding “off-market” listings?
-Do you have questions about the pre-approval process and the changes since Covid-19?
-Would you like to get a better understanding of which towns would work best for your family? (i.e: commute, schools, lifestyle, budget)
-Are you worried about overpaying for a home and how to set yourself up for success with competitive offers?
– Do you have a home that you need to sell in order to purchase a new home and are concerned that if you sell first you may not find a house you will like?
– Would you like to know when is it better to rent instead of buying?
– Would you like to know if you should renovate your current house or purchase a new one? Can you help me with that analysis?
If you answered yes to ANY of these questions, then you owe it to yourself to attend our Buyers Workshop, where we will demystify the home buying process for you.
You will receive a packet with a home buying reference guide, market data, helpful mortgage information and more!
What you can expect to learn:
-The steps you need to take to before starting your home search.
-Market insight to give you context to make informed decisions
-How the current COVID environment is affecting mortgages locally.
-How to choose the right town, neighborhood, and home within your budget for you and your family.
-Tips from our team’s dedicated Home Inspection Negotiator on what to look out for and what to expect.
-How to make an attractive offer on a hot house, hint: it’s not just the price!
-How to create your “must-have” list
-How we help you find off-market inventory.