Register below for our upcoming Home Selling Workshop, and learn what it takes in today’s market to sell your home quickly and for top dollar!
Our workshops are geared towards homeowners in all of the MidTown Direct towns, so if our workshop isn’t in your specific town, we highly encourage and welcome you to attend! We will provide you with a customized packet for you and your house.
Choose from the dates below!
Does this sound like you?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the thought of putting your home on the market because you have years of accumulated “stuff”?
- Are you concerned about a home inspection and unsure of what repairs, if any, you should make up front?
- Would you find it beneficial to learn exactly what you need to do to get your home ready for the market to attract today’s buyer?
- Would you like to learn the best pricing strategy to get top dollar in today’s market?
- Would you like to know more about our local real estate market trends and the best timing to sell?
If you answered yes to ANY of these questions, then you owe it to yourself to come to our Seller Workshop, where we will demystify the home selling process for you.
What you can expect to learn:
- Proven Pricing strategy to net the most money from the sale of your home
- Market insight to give you context to make informed decisions on the most important things
- Tips from the area’s top dedicated Home Inspection Negotiator on how to set yourself up for a hassle free transaction from the start
- How to ATTRACT the right buyers to your home and help them envision living there
- Staging tips from a Professional Stager
- An easy solution to getting rid of your accumulated “stuff”
Seating is limited due to the popularity of this event, so we recommend registering soon. Homeowners from all towns we serve are welcome and encouraged to attend. Just choose the date that works best for you.
If you have any other questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d be happy to help you, and I hope to see you there. 973 936 9129 or firstname.lastname@example.org