105 Chestnut Hill Dr, New Providence, NJ 07974
- 3 full
- $2,691 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this exquisitely renovated 4 BD, 3 BA totally updated custom home, located in the desirable Murray Hill section, with a New Providence zip code! Boasting an exceptional location with ultra-convenient on-block bus service to elementary & middle schools in Berkeley Heights & immediate access to the High School, this home is positioned beautifully! Every nook & corner of this house has been updated to perfection. From the renovated Chef’s Kitchen with stunning granite counters, sleek black appliances, crisp white cabinetry & stunning backsplash! Sun soaked Family Room with windows on three sides open to gorgeous Dining Room & flow easily into spacious Living Room with incredible focal fireplace. Master Bedroom with spa-like ensuite bath, two additional luxe baths, massive Mud Room, Lower Level Rec Room, deck, list goes on – special details throughout this home that must be seen in person!
Room by Room Details of 105 Chestnut Hill Drive, Murray Hill
- Foyer with two double door closets, hardwood floor, recessed lighting, additional closet
- Living Room with baseboard molding, bowed window with picture ledge, hardwood floor, ceiling fan with light, recessed lighting, fireplace with brick surround and stone hearth/mantel on decorative wood shiplap focal wall
- Dining Room with baseboard molding, recessed lighting, hardwood floor
- Kitchen with wood look flooring, granite countertops, white cabinetry with one glass front display, honeycomb tile decorative backsplash, gas cooktop, double wall ovens, KitchenAid microwave, Whirlpool refrigerator, GE dishwasher, recessed lighting, window over sink with light overhead
- Family Room windows on three sides, hardwood floor, skylights, recessed lights, door to rear deck
- Hallway with recessed lighting, hardwood floor, baseboard molding, double door closet, extra closet
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floor, fan with light, baseboard molding, double hung windows with shades, additional double hung window with shades, double door closet, extra closet
- Master Bathroom with tile floor, linen closet, double fixture vessel sink with mirror above and storage below with granite counter, decorative wood shiplap ½ wall, three pendant lights over sink, stall shower with glass door, granite tile with built in storage shelves, fixed showerhead and rainfall showerhead, double hung window with blinds
- Bedroom #2 with double door closet, hardwood floor, baseboard molding, light fixture, two double hung windows with shades, decorative focal shiplap ceiling
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floor, baseboard molding, double door closet, double hung windows with shade
- Full Hall Bathroom with tile floor, shower over tub, recessed lighting, double sinks with mirrors above and storage below, ½ tile walls, window with blinds
- Landing with ceramic tile floor, recessed lighting
- Laundry Room with tile floor, window with blinds, tile ½ wall, shelving, Maytag washer, Whirlpool dryer, recessed lighting
- Full Hall Bathroom with wood look tile, sink with storage below, window with picture ledge and blinds, stall shower with wood look tile and built in storage shelf, recessed lighting
- Mud Room with tile ceramic floor, recessed lighting, back door to rear yard, door to garage
- Bedroom #4 with carpet, decorative wood ½ wall with shelf, light fixture, double hung windows with shades, closet rod and shelf
- Recreation Room with kitchenette area with cabinetry, sink with storage above and below and light fixture, painted cement floor, window, light fixture
- Utility/Storage Room with built in wood shelving units, window
- Office with recessed lighting, window
- Nest thermostat
- Wood deck
- Pella and Anderson windows and doors throughout
- Attached 1 ½ car garage with electronic opener
- Detached generator with fixed outdoor direct power connection
- New driveway and curbing (2018)
- New stamped concrete walkway and garage doors (2018)
- Timberline roof, deck, siding, skylights, Kitchen and Bathrooms all updated in the past ten years
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Berkeley HeightsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The Berkeley Heights community is one of the most highly coveted places to live in New Jersey. As of 2010, this family-friendly is perpetually reaching new heights in popularity due to its quality schools, pristine homes, thriving commerce, and stress-free commuting. The small town atmosphere is impossible to miss, enhanced by the plethora of independently owned restaurants and small businesses, and the numerous entertainment options and recreational amenities help every new resident feel at home in this tight-knit social scene. Berkeley Heights is frequently acknowledged in national magazines as one of the top small towns to live in the country for a good reason - this charming area offers a quiet residential appeal with all of the modern conveniences and excitement that one could ask for. Residents love the ability to experience NYC and all of the nearby attractions while still having the ability to enjoy tranquil living. [optima_express_toppicks id="236514" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" includeMap="false"]
Berkeley Heights School Information
Berkeley Heights Public Schools are distinguished by their community and family involvement, high-quality curriculum, dedicated staff, and individualized, student-focused educational methods. The district consists of The Mary Kay McMillin Early Childhood Center, Mountain Park Elementary, Thomas P. Hughes Elementary, William Woodruff Elementary, Columbia Middle School and Governor Livingston High School. BHPS focuses on rigorous educational programs that pay special attention to ensure that art, culture, technology, and moral character are all interwoven into to their excellent curriculum. The district offers a wide range of advanced placement courses as well as supportive services for students of all abilities. Well over 90 percent of graduates pursue higher education and BHPS consistently exceeds district, state, and national standards. This incredible level of performance has earned the district it’s reputation as one of the best in the country as well as acknowledgments in numerous national publications. Berkeley Heights residents take great pride in the educational achievements of their students, showing their dedication to providing the best for future generations.
Berkeley Heights Commuting Info
Berkeley Heights features a small-town, residential charm while providing easy commuting options throughout NJ and into NYC. The Berkeley Heights Train Station offers routes to Hoboken, Newark, and Penn Station, and the nearby Summit Train Station provides additional, convenient bus and rail routes to NYC.
By car, route 78 is easily accessible within Berkeley Heights and provides a direct route to Manhattan in well under one hour, with Route 22 and the Garden State Parkway close by to make traversing in-state convenient and hassle-free. The area also offers easy access to the Newark Liberty International Airport, a necessity for the jetsetting businessperson.
Berkeley Heights BLOG POSTS
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
The Sue Adler Team on News 12 New Jersey – “NJ Senate passes workaround of federal tax overhaul”READ MORE
- 51 Minutes to NYC