Picture Perfect Six Bedroom Northside home in Westfield build in 2008Westfield
1170 Lawrence Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090
- 1170 Lawrence Ave
- 4 Full and 1 Half
SOLD! Call Sue Adler for more information 973-936-9129
1170 Lawrence Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090
Move right in to this picture perfect home located at 1170 Lawrence Ave, uniquely designed Northside Westfield home situated on .5 flat acres. This expansive home will satisfy even the most discerning of buyers. Built in 2008 with plenty of living space, this home features 6 gracious bedrooms, four and one half baths, hardwood floors throughout and a grand center staircase that makes a real statement upon entering the home.
An attractive brick paver walkway leads you through the elegantly columned front covered portico, proceeding through double wooden doors with decorative glass side panels and into the large two story center hall foyer where the double curved stairway gives you your first glimpse of the elegance and grandeur of this home. Light streams through the many arched windows in the adjacent Den where you can enjoy time with friends and family or simply cozy up in front of the fireplace with a book. Continue on into the Library with its built-in bookshelves and gas fireplace with wooden mantle and marble surround or into the expansive Kitchen and Family Room where the natural light is breathtaking thanks to the large windows and French doors that lead out to the rear deck and backyard. The open floor plan reveals a custom French country style kitchen where top of the line appliances accented by fine granite counters and travertine backsplash provide the ideal setting for the preparation of a gourmet creation or a quick snack at the breakfast bar.
Two unique Pantry areas provide plenty of additional storage and counter space as well as a prep sink that will make entertaining in the adjacent formal Dining Room a dream…it’s all ready for you to host your next dinner party in complete comfort and style. Steps away the spacious formal Living Room allows guest to relax, soaking in the warmth of the fire and a centrally located powder room with marble tile floor finishes the first level.
When its time to retire for the night, the stately curved staircase will lead you to the second floor landing and 6 spacious bedrooms and four full baths. Luxury surrounds you in the Master Suite as the flickering flames from the gas fireplace welcome you. The suite is impeccably designed with a large walk-in closet with custom shelving and a spa-like en suite mater bath with travertine tile floor, marble topped double vanity with sinks, a Jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower with tile backsplash. 5 additional bedrooms, each with plenty of closet space and hardwood floors, 3 additional full baths a large linen closet and a rear staircase complete the second level.
And there’s more…The large rear deck, brick paver patio and sprawling, flat lawns are ideally suited for outdoor entertaining…picture the space with multiple tables and lounge chairs, appetizing smells coming from the barbecue and room for all of your outdoor hobbies. A full, unfinished basement with high ceilings provides plenty of potential to suit your changing needs.
This move-in ready home is waiting for the right family to call it home. Become part of a community with a blue ribbon school district and easy access to NYC, superb restaurants and first class shopping.
- 2 story entry Foyer with inlaid hardwood floors, chandelier with retractable cable for cleaning, and 3 large coat closets
- Formal Living room with inlaid hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown moldings, 5 large arched windows and gas fireplace
- Den with recessed lighting, large arched windows, gas fireplace with wood mantel and marble surround, door to side yard
- Family Room open to Kitchen area with hardwood floors, gas fireplace with wood and marble surround, ceiling fan, decorative sconces, window treatments and double French doors opening to backyard deck and patio
- Library with inlaid hardwood floors, built-in bookcases and cabinetry, crown moldings, recessed lighting, tray ceiling and window treatments
- Formal Dining Room with hardwood floors, chandelier, window treatments, wainscoting and French doors to Butler’s Pantry with granite counter tops and storage cabinets
- Kitchen with granite topped center island and breakfast bar with decorative pendant lighting, separate dining area, hardwood floors, travertine backsplash with decorative accents, high end stainless steel appliances (6 burner Viking stove and double ovens, Bosch dishwasher, Sub-Zero refrigerator) refrigerator, recessed lighting
- Butler’s Pantry with granite counters, crown moldings, prep sink, large window and access to rear staircase and 2 large storage closets
- Powder room with marble floors, pedestal sink, crown moldings and light fixture
- Laundry room with utility sink, broom closet, tile floors and LG frontloading washer/dryer
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floors has walk-in closet with custom shelving, gas fireplace, en suite bath with recessed lighting, travertine tile floor, double sink vanity with marble countertops and light fixture, tile stall shower with built in seat and large Jacuzzi tub
- Bedroom #2 has large double door closets, hardwood floors, window blinds and curtains, Jack & Jill en suite bath with tile floor, marble topped vanity, tiled stall shower and light fixture
- Bedroom #3 has large double door closets, hardwood floors, window blinds and curtains, Jack & Jill en suite bath with tile floor, marble topped vanity, tiled stall shower and light fixture
- Bedroom #4 with large closet, window treatments and en suite bath with stall shower and marble topped vanity
- Hall Bath with shower over tub, marble topped vanity and travertine tile
- Bedroom #5 with large double door closet, hardwood floors, window blinds and curtains and light fixture
- Bedroom #6 with large double door closet, hardwood floors, window blinds and curtains and light fixture
- Large linen closet with wire shelving
- Rear staircase to Kitchen
- Access to 3rd floor unfinished attic storage
- Unfinished basement with high ceilings and built-in safe, 2 sump pumps (one connected to back-up generator) and French drains
- In-ground sprinkler system
- 2 Zone Heating/Air Conditioning
- Retractable Foyer chandelier
- Expansive flat lot
- Gutter Guards installed 2014
- Swing/Slide set in rear yard
- Security System
- Basement dehumidifier
- Central Vacuum
- Back-up generator
- Electric garage doors openers (3 car garage)
- 2nd refrigerator in garage
Visit The Community
Westfield Public Schools have a longstanding reputation of academic excellence. The district is made up of Lincoln Early Childhood Learning Center, six elementary schools (Franklin, Jefferson, McKinley, Tamaques, Washington and Wilson), two intermediate school (Edison and Roosevelt) and Westfield High School. These quality institutions provide comprehensive student support and individualized instruction from preschool through high school, creating well-rounded, lifelong learners. The Westfield Public School staff has a long history of true dedication to student success, and the district is lauded for their innovative and eclectic range of extracurricular activities. The district focuses on family and community involvement and shows the utmost devotion to its mission to “educate all students to reach their highest potential as productive, well -balanced and responsible citizens who respect individual differences and diversity in an ever changing world.”
Westfield is the ideal locale for commuters. The area offers convenient bus and rail service to NYC and throughout New Jersey. The Westfield Train Station provides routes to NYC’s Penn Station as well as Newark, NJ, and The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey offers additional train commuting options from NYC and Newark. Additionally, NJ Transit’s Bus Services provides easy routes to Midtown Manhattan.
Westfield’s close proximity to NYC also allows for hassle-free commuting by car. Major roadways such as routes I-78, 22, and I-287 as well as The Garden State Parkway and The New Jersey Turnpike and, are easily accessible from the Westfield area. For their jetsetting residents, The Newark Liberty International Airport can be conveniently reached in approximately 20 minutes from Westfield, allowing for convenient personal and business travel.