Burnet Hill Section Home on Cul-de-Sac with Pool!Livingston Twp.
12 Dawson Terrace Livingston, NJ 07039
- 12 Dawson Terrace
- Livingston Twp.
- 0.46 acres
- 2 full, 1 half
12 Dawson Terrace, Livingston, NJ 07039
New Listing! Call Sue Adler 973-936-9129
Welcome to 12 Dawson Terrace in the heart of the tree-lined streets of the desirable Burnet Hill section of Livingston. Situated on a sprawling flat lot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this split level home has many unique features that are sure to please.
The charm of the home is instantly apparent upon entering. An attractive entry foyer with stylish parquet floors leads you through a broad archway into the spacious Living Room highlighted by a custom designed fireplace featuring a wood beam mantel and wide brick surround. Gather round the fire for a festive holiday celebration or to simply relax after a long days work. Continue on into the adjacent formal Dining Room for a stunning view of the lush backyard greenery and pool grounds as light streams through the full wall of floor to ceiling windows. What a wonderful setting for hosting your next dinner party. A full wall of decorative built-in china cabinets provides plenty of convenient storage and the attractive glass paned door affords access to the home’s unique Spa Room where you can gaze through the skylights at the stars as you unwind in the oversized hot tub. Just a few steps away is the eat-in Kitchen where preparing meals is a pleasure thanks to the high-end stainless steel appliances and abundant counter space.
Down a short flight of steps you’ll find a refined Library with 2 full walls of built-in bookshelves that are perfect for storing an extensive book collection or simply displaying your favorite collectors items. On this level you’ll also find an elegant Powder Room as well a fully equipped Laundry Room that doubles as a conveniently located changing area for pool guests, access to the garage and to the unfinished basement and wine cellar.
When it’s time to retire for the night, you’ll make your way back upstairs where everyone will find his or her own personal haven. The Master Bedroom Suite is sure to please with its many built-in amenities including dressers, desk and bedside tables as well as an en suite bath. Two spacious bedrooms and a full hallway bath on the second level along with an additional private bedroom on the third level provide many options for family and guests.
And there’s more…the expansive rear patio and pool deck as well as the lush lawns on the lower tier of the backyard are ideally suited for outdoor entertaining. Picture the space with multiple tables and lounge chairs, appetizing smells come from the barbeque grill and room for all your outdoor hobbies. With its extremely desirable setting, Blue Ribbon schools and access to world class shopping and restaurants, 12 Dawson Terrace is the perfect place to call home.
Floor by Floor Details of 12 Dawson Terrace, Livingston
- Entry Foyer with parquet floors, grass cloth walls, double coat closet and contemporary light fixtures.
- Living Room with hardwood floors, fireplace with wood beam mantel and brick surround, crown moldings, textured plaster walls, large windowed wall with shutters and archway to Dining Room
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, built-in full wall width china cabinets and storage, large floor to ceiling windows overlooking rear yard and glass paned door to Sun Porch/Spa Room
- Sun Porch/Spa Room with ceramic tile floor with radiant heat, large hot tub, bead board wainscoting, vaulted ceiling with skylights, frosted/shuttered insulated windows and door to side yard
- Kitchen with patterned ceramic tile floor and backsplash, custom Almillmo cabinets, stainless steel appliances including GE Profile refrigerator/freezer, KitchenAid dishwasher, Thermador electric wall oven/microwave and Viking gas cooktop, recessed lighting, pendant fixture, garbage disposal and large window overlooking backyard
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floors, built-in dresser (full wall) and bedside tables and desk, window blinds, recessed lights and hidden recessed nook for flat screen TV, 2 large walk-in closet with shelving and automatic light
- En Suite Master Bath with tile floor and walls, stone top vanity with cabinets, built-in medicine cabinet with mirrored doors, heat lamp and shower over tub
- Bedroom #2 with window treatments, recessed lights, hardwood floors and automatic closet light.
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, contemporary light fixture, built-in dresser/mirror, spot lights and double closet with shelving
- Hall Bath with tile floor, large vanity with cabinets and mirror, stall shower, 4 light fixture, heat lamp and window treatments
- Bedroom #4 with carpet, recessed lights,2 full windows and long transom window, 2 closets, in-wall air conditioner, many built-in drawers and cabinets and access to large attic storage area
- Den/Library with full wall bookshelves on 2 sides, built-in cabinets, recessed lights, carpet and stained authentic pine plank walls.
- Laundry Room/Pool Changing Room with ceramic tile floor, light fixture, washer and dryer, utility sink, cabinets and oak shelf. Glass block window.
- Powder Room with pedestal sink, stained glass window and ceramic tile floor
- Hallway access to oversized 2 car garage with new steel, insulated, electric doors and to very large rear yard lawn and patio and 40 foot swimming pool
- Walk-in wine cellar with 1800 bottle capacity
- Unfinished basement with built-in shelving
- Full house emergency electrical back up system
- Full house intercom system
- Security and Fire Alarms
- Fully fenced in two tiered yard with in-ground pool and flat lawns
- 1 Zone Forced Air Heat/AC with additional wall unit AC unit on 3rd level
- New hot water heater (2013)
- Leased Water softener
- Sump pump
Visit The Community
The Livingston School District is renowned for its unwaveringly high level of student achievement, ranking among the top school districts in New Jersey. There are six elementary schools serving the district (Burnet Hill, Collins, Harrison, Hillside, Mt. Pleasant and Riker Hill), two middle schools (Mount Pleasant and Heritage) as well as Livingston High School. Livingston High School is consistently named one of the state’s best high schools in New Jersey Monthly Magazine, and Livingston students regularly receive recognition for their outstanding academic, artistic, and athletic achievements. The district has a strong reputation for academic rigor and offers extensive advanced placement courses, and quality is reflected in their top-notch facilities as well as the extensive support they provide for their students.
Livingston is located nearby the Millburn, South Orange, Summit, and Chatham train stations which provide multiple commuting routes to NYC, and the area is also served by multiple bus routes leading to Newark Penn Station which is only a quick Path Train ride away from NYC. There are also direct bus routes from Livingston to the Port Authority Bus Terminal in New York City. Livingston is conveniently located close to several main roads, including Route 280, Route 10, County Route 508, the Eisenhower Parkway, Interstate 78, the Garden State Parkway and the NJ Turnpike, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 25 minute drive away.