133 Pine Grove Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
- 1 full
- $1,936 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Enchanting 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath bungalow in sought after Summit close to fantastic downtown shopping and restaurants and convenience to Midtown Direct train service. Situated on a marvelous lot on one of Summit’s best streets, this home is dreamy! Beautiful original architectural details, spacious and sun-drenched Living/Dining Rooms, fully updated Kitchen, large Patio for entertaining overlooking delightful yard and gardens. Freshly painted soothing hues throughout. 2 spacious bedrooms with tasteful Bath. TONS of potential for Lower Level Recreation and/or Play Room too! Homeowner has plans for 2nd Level addition. 133 Pine Grove, located in one of Summit’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 133 Pine Grove, Summit
- Original wood door with sidelites
- Living Area featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and brick surround, open built ins flanking fireplace, elongated windows, crown molding, baseboard molding, ceiling fan/light fixture, recessed lighting, picture window at front, custom window shades
- Dining Area featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, large picture window, custom window shades
- Renovated Kitchen featuring tile flooring, crisp white cabinetry, quartz countertop, glass mosaic tile backsplash, open shelving, stainless sink, Whirlpool stainless refrigerator/freezer, Bosch stainless dishwasher, Kenmore stainless 5 burner oven/range, recessed lighting
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, modern vanity with porcelain wash basin, medicine cabinet, tub/shower combination with tile surround, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, glass shelves, heat lamp, fan, wood blinds
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, fan/light fixture combination, sliding doors out to private Patio, elongated windows, custom shades, 2 large Closets, built in cabinets
- Bedroom 2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, Closet, elongated windows, wood blinds
- Unfinished with enormous potential for Children’s Play Room, Recreation Room and tons of additional storage
- Laundry Room/Storage Area with custom built in cabinetry, LG front loader washer and dryer, utility sink, counterspace for folding, open shelving for storage
- Fully waterproofed with French drains
- Private/natural setting with beautiful plantings, blooming perennials and mature shrubs and trees
- Paver Patio
- Deep, flat yard fenced in on 3 sides
- Detached 2 Car Garage
- NOTE: Homeowner has plans for 2nd Floor Addition
- Gas line exists for BBQ
- Original doors and hardware throughout
- House has generator hookup with separate subpanel for generator
- Freshly painted throughout (2019)
- All new windows (2017)
- Newer Furnace (2009)
- Newer Central Air (2016)
- Newer Water Heater (2016)
- Culligan Water Softener
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home! [optima_express_toppicks id="236518" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC