2 Wilson Ln, Madison, NJ 07940
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,870 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Picture perfect 4 Bedroom 2 ½ Bath unique Split Level on idyllic cul de sac in the coveted “Hill” section of Madison. AMAZING location close to town, just blocks to NYC train, Madison shopping, restaurants and top-notch Torey Sabatini Elementary. This house has a fabulous feel with bright and airy rooms and gleaming hardwood floors. The BEST Home Office with fully custom built ins and desk. Dreamy Sun Room. Lovely brand newly updated Kitchen. Chic paint colors throughout. Family Room. NEW Trex Deck. 4 sun-drenched and spacious bedrooms including terrific Master Suite. Great block parties. This house truly has the most cheerful, easy-going vibe and is a must see for serious Madison buyers!
Room by Room Details of 2 Wilson Lane, Madison
- Entry Foyer featuring tile and hardwood flooring, Coat Closet, designer flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding, freshly painted soothing gray
- Living Room featuring carpeting (hardwood floors underneath), fireplace with custom millwork mantle with dentil detail and brick surround, large bay/picture window, designer window treatments, archway to Dining Room, door to Sun Porch
- Sun Room (heated) featuring tile flooring, windows at 3 exposures, exposed brick, bead board detail and ceiling, flush mount light fixture, baseboard heating, custom built in with open and concealed storage, door to backyard
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, huge picture window with window shades and designer window treatments, baseboard molding, archway to Kitchen
- Renovated Eat-In Kitchen featuring slate-look floor tile, modern custom cabinetry, open shelving, glass door cabinet, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, under mount sink and commercial style fixture, recessed lighting, Samsung stainless refrigerator/freezer, Frigidaire stainless 5 burner oven/range, Bosch stainless dishwasher, GE built in microwave, baseboard molding, door to rear Deck, Door to Lower Level, freshly painted off white
- Second Floor Landing featuring carpeting, designer fixture with glass drum shade, Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving, baseboard molding
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring carpeting, modern flush mount light fixture, His and Her Closets (one walk in), baseboard molding, double windows at 2 exposures, blinds and curtain panels, Master Bathroom featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting, oversized vanity with storage, granite countertop, medicine cabinet, frameless glass door shower with tile surround, light in shower, oversized showerhead, handheld shower, fan/light combination, 2 sconces, Kohler high-efficiency toilet
- Bedroom #2 featuring carpeting, windows at 2 exposures with blinds, flush mount light fixture, Closet, open shelving, baseboard molding, freshly painted soothing gray
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, 2 large windows with blinds, double door Closet, baseboard molding, freshly painted soothing gray
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring oversized vanity with storage and quartz countertops, tile wainscoting with decorative tile inlay, shower over tub with tile surround, recessed lighting, wood blinds
- Carpeted staircase to Third Level
- Bedroom #4 featuring carpeting, arched ceiling, flush mount light fixture, windows at 2 exposures, blinds, Closet, door to attic storage, built in shelf, baseboard molding, painted soothing gray
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Lower Level Landing featuring carpeting, paneled wainscoting, door to garage, flush mount light fixture
- Half Bathroom featuring carpeting, vanity with storage and acrylic top, large window with roman shade, 2 light sconce, baseboard molding
- Family Room featuring door to outside, carpeting, paneled wainscoting, recessed lighting, 2 windows with wood blinds, Closet, Utility Closet
- Office featuring carpeting, wall to wall custom built ins with open and concealed storage and desk area, open recessed bookshelf, paneled wainscoting, recessed lighting, window with woven shade, Utility Closet
- Laundry/Utility/Storage Room featuring concrete floor, utility sink, Whirlpool Washer and Dryer, built in upper cabinetry
- Bluestone Patio at Front Entry
- Maintenance-free TREX Deck (new 2017) with staircase to yard
- Privacy hedges and bluestone path
- Professionally landscaped with blooming perennials
- New Kitchen Floor, backsplash, refrigerator and stove (2019)
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and Kitchen freshly painted (2019)
- New Water Heater (2019)
- New Roof (2016)
- New windows throughout (installed 2013-14)
- New Furnace/AC (2011)
- Full Bathrooms renovated (2010)
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- Sump Pump and French Drains
#madisonnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MadisonVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Madison is an enchanting suburb with a rich history and an engaged, passionate community. The area mixes a peaceful, small town atmosphere with a modern and cosmopolitan culture. It is also home to two distinguished universities, adding to the exciting and active lifestyle that Madison living affords its residents. This locale is perfect for families and young professionals, especially considering how effortless and convenient commuting options are for both NYC and the rest of New Jersey. The thriving commerce, great schools, amazing real estate market, and endless amenities has made Madison, NJ an extremely coveted location for homebuyers. [optima_express_toppicks id="236524" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Madison School Information
The Madison Public Schools pride themselves on their reputation of high levels of performance, which they achieve easily due to their dedicated staff members and their well-rounded approach to education. The district consists of four elementary schools (Kings Road, Central Avenue, and Torey J. Sabatini), The Madison Junior School, and Madison High School. This town’s educational system is committed to delivering a curriculum that is tailored to meet the needs of all students, and Madison High School was recently praised by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools for providing “a rich, broad, and diverse educational program” for its students. It’s selection includes four world languages (Spanish, French, German, & Italian) and 16 Advanced Placement courses, including Calculus, Computer Science, and Environmental Health. In addition to the rich academic environment, the school boasts many character and service opportunities for students, and there are dozens of clubs and 23 interscholastic sports. Madison High School features 45 athletic teams in 18 sports, and they have clinched an array of conference, county, and state titles. The arts aren’t forgotten in Madison either; every year, their young virtuosos are selected for prestigious regional and state performing groups.
Madison is also home to Drew University and Fairleigh Dickinson University, both residing on lush, gorgeous campuses and offering a wide array of educational programs, community-based services, and academic opportunities. Additionally, the popular Adult School of Chatham, Madison, and Florham Park offers a fabulous selection of classes for adult learners that wish to broaden their skills and expand their minds. Numerous children’s workshops and summer programs are also available through private institutions and local universities, making Madison a hub of higher learning for all ages.
Madison Commuting Info
The town center has its own train station, Madison Station, where commuters can take NJ Transit’s Midtown Direct service that allows them to reach New York Penn Station in under one hour. Madison is situated on the Morristown branch of the Morris and Essex Line, with trains for the Hoboken terminal and subsequent connections to lower New York City. The additional selection of bus routes allow for easy travel throughout Madison and beyond.
By car, Routes 24 and 287, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway are all easily accessible, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 25 minute drive away. Madison is also a mere 10 minutes by car to Morristown Municipal Airport. Other nearby mass transport options are the Ferry, the Lakeland Bus, and the Community Coach, which operate as straight shots to NYC or Atlantic City from nearby stops.
Madison BLOG POSTS
2017 Madison New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Painting the Town YellowREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
- 51 Minutes to NYC