23 Huron Drive, Chatham, NJ 07928
- 3 Full Baths | 1 Half
- $4,738 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this impeccable, bright, richly detailed and extensively remodeled 4 Bedroom, 3½ Bath Center Hall Colonial in sought after Highlands Neighborhood of Chatham, close to New York City, top notch schools, Midtown Direct train and downtown Chatham and Madison shopping and restaurants. Beautifully situated overlooking a SPECTACULAR scenic ridge with lush and private, park-like property on nearly ½ acre. Meticulous renovations and on trend hues throughout. Gleaming hardwood floors, spacious and sun-drenched Living Room with fireplace and views, Plain and Fancy chef’s Kitchen with expansive granite counters opens to a Breakfast Area with sweeping views, Split French-doors lead into formal, magical Dining Room, stunning Family Room with Wet Bar, Library, 1st floor laundry area, gorgeous and serene Wrap Around Deck, Bluestone Patios and gardens. Luxurious Master Suite with dazzling Sitting Room with vaulted ceilings and stunning views, Balcony with views of the valley below, Dressing Room and spa-like marble Master Bath. Walk-out finished Lower Level with Recreation Room, Office and tons of Storage that opens to serene outdoor oasis with bluestone patio. Amazing neighborhood association with books groups, block parties, social events! This home, located in one of Chatham’s most coveted neighborhoods, is outstanding in every way!
Room by Room Details of 23 Huron Drive, Chatham
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, staircase to Second Level, flush mount light fixture, painted soothing gray
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and stone surround, large picture window, shadow box moldings, crown molding, baseboard molding, painted soothing gray
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, inset ceiling, chair rail, crown molding, baseboard molding, large picture window, painted soothing gray
- Library featuring detailed wainscoting, recessed lighting, crown molding, 2 oversized windows, painted soothing gray
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, cherry custom cabinetry including glass door cabinetry, granite countertops, oversized windows over sink wall, high end stainless steel appliances, stainless cooktop and hood, recessed lighting, Walk In Pantry, breakfast bar
- Breakfast Area featuring bay of floor to ceiling windows with panoramic views, 2 sets of double French doors out to Deck, chandelier, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding
- Family Room open to Kitchen Area featuring hardwood floors, Wet Bar with custom cabinetry including glass door cabinetry, oversized windows, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Powder Room
- Laundry Area
- Walk Out Recreation Room featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, stone accent wall, door to backyard
- Storage Area
- 2 Car Garage
- Wood staircase to Second Level
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, oversized windows, raised moldings, painted soothing gray, Sitting Room with hardwood floors, 10’ vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, architectural arched window, sliding French doors out to Balcony, Dressing Room, Master Bathroom featuring designer marble floor tile, oversized steam shower with glass door, double custom vanity with marble countertop, recessed lighting, oversized soaking tub, separate Vanity Area
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, oversized windows at 2 exposures, baseboard moldings, Closet
- Ensuite Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, oversized windows at 2 exposures, baseboard moldings, Closet, Full Hall Bath featuring floor and wall marble tiling, pedestal sink, glass door shower, crown molding
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, oversized windows at 2 exposures, baseboard moldings, Closet
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring double vanity with marble countertop, shutters, recessed lighting, shower over tub
- Nearly ½ Acre
- Wrap Around Deck overlooking breathtaking ridge
- 2 Bluestone Patios
- Meticulously landscaped gardens with mature trees, blooming perennials and tons of privacy
- Magical stepping stone paths and stone walls
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers.
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Chatham New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC