Sunlit Expanded Ranch with Tons of Space Inside and Out!Watchung
25 Elsinore Dr, Watchung, NJ 07069
- 25 Elsinore Dr
- 3 full, 1 half
Listing for Sale! 25 Elsinore Dr, Watchung, NJ 07069
Call Sue Adler for more information 973-936-9129
Fabulous open floor plan in this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath versatile ranch located in quiet upscale neighborhood. Stunning front to back views from entry foyer, chefs dream kitchen with high end appliances, center island, breakfast bar and built-in “hideaway” desk, expansive Family Room features fireplace with full brick wall surround, airy 3-Season Room with skylight, spacious Master Suite with His & Hers walk-in closets and fully renovated en suite bath. Top notch schools, easy access to major highways and world class shopping nearby are an added bonus!
Welcome to 25 Elsinore Drive, a spacious 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath ranch highlighted by an open and airy floor plan and numerous well planned upgrades. Nestled amid lush greenery on a quiet tree lined street, this home has so much to offer.
Upon arrival, you’ll be instantly impressed as you step into the Entry Foyer with stunning front to back views of the open floor plan and lush backyard just outside. Two steps up to the left a staircase graced with unique custom railings brings you to the inviting Living Room featuring warm hued hardwood floors, custom faux painted walls and a large picture window. There’s plenty of room here for family and friends to gather for quiet conversation or grand holiday festivities alike. An attractive glass paned door adds a contemporary touch while providing privacy to the nearby bedroom wing. Proceed back down the steps, to enter the elegant Dining Room enhanced by hardwood floors and a full mirrored wall that reflects the sunlight that streams in from the large center window. It’s a wonderful setting in which to enjoy gourmet creations prepared in the neighboring Kitchen that’s been fully updated to meet any chefs needs. Crisp white cabinetry, fine granite counter tops and updated appliances are sure to please even the most discerning of cooks. Enjoy a quick snack at the breakfast bar, sit down for a casual meal in the spacious dining area or finish up your daily paperwork at the conveniently located “hideaway desk” that is seamlessly incorporated into the flexible space. Step through sliding doors into the charming 3-Season Room highlighted by a vaulted ceiling with a skylight and six pairs of glass sliding doors that take you to the private backyard and raised deck. Picture the space set with multiple tables and chairs with appetizing smells coming from the barbeque. You’re sure to enjoy entertaining in this fabulous setting, or if you prefer, return inside to the welcoming Family Room highlighted by a large fireplace surrounded by a charming brick wall and two window seats complete with comfortable custom made cushions. Unwind here while watching TV, listening to music emanating from 4 surround sound speakers or cozying up in a comfortable chair with your favorite book. A conveniently located Laundry Room and Powder Room are located just steps away.
When it’s time to retire at the end of the day, step into the Bedroom Wing on the opposite side of the home. Here, the Master Suite awaits complete with spacious His & Hers closets and a luxurious fully remodeled bath outfitted with fine materials and conveniences. Three generously sized additional bedrooms and a full Hall Bath complete the bedroom wing and assure everyone’s privacy and comfort.
And there’s more…A finished lower level is home to a spacious carpeted Recreation Room with an abundance of storage space and room for leisure activities, spacious cedar closet, an expansive Home Office with private outside entrance, and an impressive 2000 bottle capacity temperature and humidity controlled Wine Cellar that’s sure to please any connoisseur. A full Bath, access to the Garage and plenty of unfinished storage space round out the lower level amenities.
Don’t miss this truly special Watchung home. Upon viewing, you’ll undoubtedly see how the vast array of upgraded features and renovations, flexible and spacious floor plan and desirable location make 25 Elsinore Drive the ideal place to call your family home.
Floor by Floor Details of 25 Elsinore Drive, Watchung
- Entry Foyer with front-to-back view, wood door with glass accent panes and etched glass sidelight, ceramic tile floor, dentil molding, double door closet; archways to Dining Room and Kitchen, 2 steps up to with Living Room
- Living Room with custom iron stair railing, dentil molding, hardwood floors, custom faux painted walls, large window with treatments, art spot lights; bi-fold glass paned door leads to be bedroom wing
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, picture window, full mirrored wall, wide doorway to Kitchen
- Kitchen with custom white cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, ceramic tile floor, center island, breakfast bar, updated appliances including, Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer with integrated cabinetry panel, KitchenAid dishwasher, 4-burner Thermador cook top with stainless steel Zephyr hood above, JennAir electric oven (in center island), Thermador electric double wall oven with built-in microwave, Braun trash compactor with integrated cabinetry panel, stainless steel double sink with instant Hot and cold water filter, insinkerator garbage disposal, recessed lighting, large pantry cabinets with pullout drawers, built-in corner display shelving, built-in “hideaway” desk with integrated cabinetry doors, file drawers, power outlets and track lights above, Breakfast Room with ceramic tile floor, wall mounted speakers and chandelier; sliding doors to 3-Season Room, access to Laundry Room, Family Room and Powder Room
- Family Room with carpet, gas fireplace with brick wall surround and marble hearth and mantel, raised panel wainscoting, dentil molding, 4 wall mounted surround sound speakers, recessed lighting, large windows with shades and windows seats with custom cushions below, electric outlets in floor, wired for cable/internet
- 3-Season Room with indoor/outdoor carpet, vaulted paneled ceiling with skylight, paneled walls with 6 sets of sliding doors leading to deck and backyard, ceiling fan with light, 2 wall mounted speakers
- Laundry Room with full wall of cabinets, Formica counters, ceramic tile floor, stainless steel utility sink, supplemental refrigerator/freezer, light fixture
- Powder Room with ceramic tile floor, pedestal sink, window with shades, light fixture
- Hallway with 2 linen closets with shelves, 3 light fixtures, pull down stairs to attic
- Master Bedroom with carpet, dentil molding, 2 large windows, recessed lights, spot lights, His & Hers walk-in closets with custom shelving, remodeled en suite bath with heated ceramic tile floor, furniture style vanity with quartz composite counter, built-in mirrored medicine cabinet, light fixture, built-in lighted magnifying mirror, walk-in glass enclosed shower with river rock floor, large niche with shelves and tiled accent border, recessed lighting, window
- Bedroom #2 with carpet, 2 windows with shades, double door closet with shelving
- Bedroom #3 with carpet, large window with window treatments, light fixture, 2 double door closets (one with custom shelving)
- Bedroom #4 with carpet, light fixture, large window with Roman shades, 2 double door closets with shelving, wall mounted shelves
- Full Hall Bath with tile floor, Formica vanity with 2 sinks and full mirrored wall above, recessed lights, supplemental electric heater, tiled walls, shower over tub with tiled walls, built-in medicine cabinet
- Recreation Room with carpet, paneled walls, fluorescent lighting, grade level window, wall mounted shelves, surround sound speakers, walk-in family coat closet with shelving; access to 2 car garage
- Oversized walk-in cedar closet with recessed lights, hanging rods and shelves, carpet
- Den/Office with carpet, private side door entrance, paneled walls, recessed lights, large window with grass cloth shade, crown molding
- Full Bath with vanity with Formica counter top and large framed mirror above, tiled floor and walls, recessed lights, corner shower with glass door, built-in linen closet/medicine cabinet
- Wine Cellar with temperature and humidity control, 2000 bottle capacity, recessed lights, secure locked cabinet, formic counter and storage cabinets
- Large unfinished storage room with shelving, sump pump and French drain, chest freezer
- Utility closet with water softener and controls for underground sprinkler system
- Deer fencing surrounds large flat backyard with raised composite deck (2014) with direct barbecue gas line, herb and rose garden, brick paver paths and patio, underground sprinkler system
- Large 2-car garage with electric door and keypad (2015) and built-in work bench
- Roof (2008)
- Wide paved driveway with Belgian block curb (repaved 2008) and basketball net
- Brick paver walkway to recently remodeled stone front door landing (2010)
- A/C compressor (2011)
- Water heater (2012)
- 4 Zone hot water baseboard heat; 2 zone central air conditioning
- Kitchen Instant Hot/water filter installed (2016)
- KitchenAid dishwasher, granite counters, sink/fixture cooktop and hood installed (2007)
- Sliding doors to 3-Season Room installed (2015)
- New hall bath shower door (2015)
- Lower level bath shower retiled (2015)
- Master Bath fully remodeled (2015)
- Underground sprinkler controller replaced (2014)