31 Tanglewood Dr, Summit, NJ 07901
- 4 full, 2 half
- $5,371 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Move right in to this gorgeously maintained and renovated 4 Bedroom 4 Full and 2 Half Bath colonial in the sought after Franklin School District with proximity to New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train service and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants in downtown Summit. Situated on a large lot, this home is move-in ready! Beautiful details and updates include stunning renovated Chef’s Kitchen with all Viking appliances, renovated Bathrooms, spacious and sunny Family Room with fireplace, gorgeous deck, bluestone patio and manicured landscaping. Fabulous access between indoors and outdoors for entertaining. Above ground Lower Level with Recreation Room, Office, Exercise Room and easy access to yard. 31 Tanglewood Drive, located in one of Summit’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 31 Tanglewood Drive, Summit
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, pendant light fixtures, semi-pendant light fixture, crown molding with dentil detail, coat closet, stairway to 2nd Level
- Powder Room #1 featuring tumbled tile flooring, pedestal sink, stained glass window, sconces, baseboard molding, fan
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, gas log fireplace with stone surround and custom millwork mantel, baseboard molding, crown molding with dentil detail, custom lighted built-ins with open shelving and concealed storage, built-in window seat
- Dining Room featuring pocket doors, hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding with dentil detail, recessed lighting, chandelier, sconces
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, decorative backsplash over oven/range area, ornate wood hood, island with seating for 3, stainless steel sink, Viking stainless steel 6 burner oven/range, Viking stainless steel refrigerator, Viking stainless dishwasher, built-in Panasonic stainless microwave, recessed lighting, pendant lighting over island, baseboard molding
- Breakfast Area featuring hardwood floors, arched ceiling, custom cabinetry with built in desk area, drawers, cabinets and glass door storage, granite countertops, chandelier, French door with sidelite to deck, picture window overlooking yard
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with brick surround and custom millwork mantle, recessed lighting, sconces, wood double French doors out to deck, elongated windows, completely open to kitchen
- Mudroom featuring antique brick flooring, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixtures, double door closet with custom storage, built-in seat with storage, French door with sidelite to back porch, doorway to 2 car garage
- Powder Room #2 featuring antique brick flooring, custom wood vanity with Corian countertop, crown molding, baseboard molding, 2 light sconce, fan
- 2 car garage with electric doors, custom shelving and storage
- Wood staircase with traditional railings
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, custom built-in bookcases, chandelier, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding, attic access, 2 linen closets with floor to ceiling shelving
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring carpeting, arched ceiling, ceiling fan with lights, French door to Master Bathroom, dual walk-in closets with custom adjustable shelving, cabinetry, drawers and hanging storage, flush mount light fixtures
- Master Bathroom featuring marble tile flooring, radiant heat, custom vanity with marble countertop, custom mirror, sconces, recessed lighting, built-in jacuzzi with stone surround, custom built-in linen storage, shower with handheld and multiple water jets, tile surround and seat in shower, baseboard molding
- 2nd Floor Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, recessed lighting, custom built-in cabinetry with sink and Formica countertop, Speed Queen Washer and GE Dryer
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, closet, deep set windows, en-suite Bathroom featuring tile flooring, shower over tub with tile surround, custom vanity with Corian countertop, recessed lighting
- Full Hallway Bathroom featuring tile flooring, custom double wood vanity with Corian countertop, sconces, recessed lighting, shower over tub with tile surround, deep set window with Corian ledge, fan
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, double door closet
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, closet
- Recreation Room featuring slate flooring and carpeting, walk-in closet custom built-in wet bar with sink, wine storage and glass door storage, Corian countertop, bead board backsplash, recessed lighting, double French doors to backyard, double French doors to Office, Bose speakers (included AS IS)
- Office featuring carpeting, gas fireplace with slate surround, custom desk and built-ins, recessed lighting
- Exercise Room featuring carpeting, paneled walls, recessed lighting (accessible through Utility/Storage Room)
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, oversize shower with tile surround, sliding glass doors, custom vanity with storage, glass door storage, Corian countertop
- Utility Room with custom built-in and utility sink
- Wood deck with railings
- Bluestone patio with stone wall
- Custom brickwork
- Fully fenced in yard, including picket fencing with arbor
- Professionally landscaped
- Storage garden shed
- Irrigation system
- Large renovation by David Rosen (2001-02)
- Alarm System
- Forced Air/AC, 2 zones
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home! [optima_express_toppicks id="236518" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC