32 Great Hills Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 4 full, 1 half
- $25 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Welcome to 32 Great Hills Road, a unique newly constructed home in the heart of the desirable Deerfield section of Short Hills. Showcasing timeless classic details, fine natural materials and top of the line fixtures and appliances throughout, this home is sure to please the most discerning of buyers.
Walk up the inviting brick paver path and through the attractive wooden door and you’ll soon see just how much this home has to offer. The spacious Foyer is a welcoming point of entry featuring the richly stained hardwood floors found throughout the home and a view of the impressive center staircase. Step through the broad archway to the left to enter an elegant Living Room where light streams through large windows to create a welcoming environment for entertaining family and friends. Another broad archway off the Foyer leads to the sophisticated Dining Room featuring deep crown and base moldings, custom wainscoting, and a large picture window with front yard views. What a perfect setting to celebrate a special occasion while dining on gourmet creations prepared in the neighboring chef’s dream kitchen. In the Kitchen, crisp white custom cabinetry, stunning Carrera marble countertops and top of the line appliances provide the ideal setting for the preparation of both elaborate feasts or simple snacks eaten at the center island breakfast bar. Casual meals can be enjoyed in the open dining area that faces sliding doors with backyard views. The open floor plan continues as you step into the neighboring Great Room featuring a large gas fireplace with wood mantel and granite surround flanked by a custom built-in with storage cabinets and display shelving for your favorite collectibles. Here you can enjoy a relaxing evening watching your favorite TV shows while flames flicker in the fireplace below.
A neighboring home Office that’s perfect for completing daily paperwork, an easily accessible yet elegant Powder Room, and a Mud Room equipped with custom cubbies and storage space along with a side entrance round out the first level living space.
When its time to retire at the end of the evening you’ll proceed up the center staircase to the second level where a gallery hallway guides you to the Master Bedroom Suite and 3 additional spacious bedrooms. Luxury surrounds you in the Master Suite where hardwood floors and an elegant tray ceiling set the backdrop for you to create your own personal oasis. The suite is impeccably designed with an adjacent walk-in closet with custom shelving and a well-appointed en-suite Master Bath with marble floors, a marble topped vanity with two sinks, a large soaking tub and a glass enclosed walk-in shower with two luxurious showerheads. You’ll find plenty of flexibility as you continue through the hallway to find ample room for family and guests in 3 bedrooms featuring large windows (one with en suite bath), hardwood floors and plenty of closet space. A conveniently located Hall Bath assures comfort for all.
And there’s more…A fully finished lower level boasts an expansive, U-shaped Recreation Room with an abundance of space for you to use as you see fit – enjoy game nights with friends, set up an exercise room for a morning workout in the comfort of your own home or create an artist studio or study room – the possibilities are endless. A comfortable bedroom with en suite bath, a utility room and a spacious Laundry Room with plenty of cabinets complete the lower level. Outside, you’ll enjoy lounging on the brick paver patio that overlooks a 2-tiered backyard nestled beneath a canopy of mature trees. Here, the lush green lawns and abundance of private space provide the ideal locale for outdoor entertaining and hobbies.
With its sophisticated style, luxury modern amenities and close proximity to NYC transportation, world-class shopping, fine restaurants and a Blue Ribbon school district, 32 Great Hills Road is a MUST see!
Floor by Floor Details of 32 Great Hills Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- Entry Foyer with mahogany colored custom wood entry door with custom glass sidelights, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, coat closet; access to center staircase, Powder Room and archways to Living Room and Dining Room
- Living Room with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, picture window and two additional windows, crown moldings
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, raised panel wainscoting crown molding, recessed lighting, chandelier; access to Kitchen and Mud Room
- Mud Room with hardwood floors, custom cubbies, crown molding, closet with shelving, recessed lighting, side door to driveway
- Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, custom white “soft-close” cabinetry with pullout drawers, Carrera marble counter tops and subway tile backsplash, pantry cabinet with pullout drawers, high end stainless steel appliances including 36” Jenn Air commercial style gas oven/range with stainless steel hood above, 42” KitchenAid side by side refrigerator/freezer, Bosch dishwasher, Sharp microwave drawer, stainless steel sink with Insinkerator garbage disposal, center island with Carrera marble top, Breakfast Bar, storage cabinets below and pendant lighting above; open to dining area with sliding doors to brick paver patio, detached garage and backyard
- Great Room with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, gas fireplace with custom wood mantel and granite surround, built-in cabinetry and display shelving, large picture window overlooking backyard, wired with HDMI cable and CAT 5 wiring for internet; access to Home Office and Entry Foyer
- Office with hardwood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, 2 windows
- Powder Room with hardwood floors, recessed lighting, chandelier, pedestal sink with mirror above, window
- Gallery Landing with hardwood floors, linen closet and pull-down staircase to attic storage
- Master Bedroom Suite with hardwood floors, tray ceiling, chandelier, recessed lighting, crown moldings, 2 windows, HDMI wired for TV, walk-in closet with custom shelving, recessed lights and hardwood floor, en suite bath with Carrera marble tile floor, 2 sink vanity with Carrera marble top, cabinets below and mirror above, glass enclosed shower with glass and marble mosaic tile walls, built-in corner shelves, hand held and stationery shower heads, recessed lights, soaking tub, 2 windows, crown molding and recessed lights
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, double closet with sliding doors and custom shelving, center light fixture, 2 windows, crown molding, wired for cable
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, 2 windows, crown molding, double closet with sliding doors and custom shelving, center light fixture
- Bedroom #4 with hardwood floors, double closet with sliding doors and custom shelving, crown molding, 3 windows, en suite bath featuring Carrera marble topped vanity with cabinets below, recessed lights, center light fixture, stall shower with tiled walls with glass tile accents
- Recreation Room with carpet, crown molding, coffered style ceiling, recessed lighting, HDMI wired for TV, 2 double door storage closets, additional single closet, linen closet with shelves, grade level window
- Utility Room
- Laundry Room with porcelain tile floor, utility sink with quartz countertop and cabinets below, additional storage cabinets above, folding surface with quartz counter and cabinets below, broom/storage closet
- Bedroom #5 with carpet, crown molding, egress window, en suite bath with porcelain tile floor, vanity with Carrera marble top, cabinets below and mirror above, stall shower with subway tile walls, built-in corner shelves and recessed light; additional access to bath from hallway
- 2-car detached garage with electric door and additional side door
- Professionally landscaped property with brick paver path leading to front door, stone retaining wall lining driveway, rear brick paver patio with direct gas line, 2-tiered backyard with wood fence
- 3-Zone forced air gas heat/AC
- 75-gallon hot water heater
- Pella simulated divided windows and doors
- Moen plumbing fixtures throughout, Toto toilets and sinks, American Standard tubs and Barclay tub in Master Bathroom
- Pre-wired cable with Quad shield and CAT-5 telephone
- Supreme Security system
- Gutters & leaders to underground drainage system. New 1 ½ inch underground water service. New gas & sewer service to home.
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character. [optima_express_toppicks id="236519" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC