33 Station Rd
- 3 Full and 1 Half
- $3,503 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
It doesn’t get better than this wonderful 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath home in one of Madison’s best locations close to downtown and Midtown Direct Train! Move right in to this open and airy charmer with amazing upgrades throughout. Fabulous Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with crisp white custom cabinetry, high-end stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. Magnificent sunny Living Room. Elegant Dining Room with wainscoting. Large Family Room with gorgeous statement fireplace and incredible views of the picturesque backyard. Master Bedroom Suite with Master Office and out of this world Walk-In-Closet and spa-like Bath. 3 other extra-large bedrooms are sun-drenched and have huge closets. 2nd Floor Laundry. Finished Lower Level with amazing Recreation Room, Office/Au Pair Suite, Full Bath and tons of storage. Large Paver Patio with Dining and Lounging Areas. 33 Station, steps to downtown Madison, top notch schools, parks and New York City Train, simply cannot be missed!
Absolute charm at every turn! This picture perfect 4 Bedroom, 3.5 Bath Colonial in sought after Madison has it all. With a fabulous open floor plan and tasteful finishes throughout, 33 Station Road is the perfect place to call home.
As you arrive, take in this home’s beautiful curb appeal with a welcoming front porch, classic shutters and lush landscaping. Enter through the warm, wood front door and it is evident that you have arrived somewhere special. The Entry opens to the sun-drenched Living Room with chic wallpaper and double windows at front. Get ready to host family gatherings and dinner parties in the elegant Formal Dining Room with wainscoting, tons of sunlight and a statement chandelier. Entertaining family and friends is delightful in the dazzling Family Room with its gracious fireplace, windows at 3 exposures and views of the backyard oasis beyond. Any chef will be impressed by the Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen which is every cook’s dream with crisp white custom cabinetry, granite countertops, a Pantry and high-end stainless steel appliances. The Kitchen includes a marvelous Breakfast Room with its own custom cabinetry and oversized sliding glass doors leading to an outdoor Patio. The oversized Patio, with both dining and lounging spaces, is an idyllic outdoor retreat. A chic Powder Room rounds out the outstanding First Level.
Ready to retire for the evening? Luxury abounds in the enormous Master Bedroom Suite with gleaming hardwood floors, its own Master Office/Sitting Room and a huge custom Walk In Closet fitted with custom shelving, drawers and hanging storage. Enjoy the spa-like Master Bathroom complete with a built in Jacuzzi tub, oversized shower and custom double vanity with granite countertop. Three additional bedrooms are steeped in sunlight and include double sized closets and large windows. A large tastefully renovated Full Hall Bathroom is well appointed with granite countertops and a tub/shower combination. Finally, laundry is an absolute pleasure with a second floor Laundry Closet featuring a Bosch front loader washer and dryer.
And that’s not all. The staircase to the Lower Level leads to a spacious Recreation Room Room with plenty of room for movie watching, a children’s art studio and space for friends to hang out. Off of the Recreation Room there is a large room easily used as an Au Pair or In-Law Bedroom, an Exercise Room or Second Office. Tons of closet space and a huge Utility/Storage room ensure that all clutter will be out of sight. Finally, a spacious well-appointed Full Bath rounds out the Lower Level.
With its prestigious neighborhood, steps to fabulous downtown Madison, Midtown Direct Train and top-notch schools, 33 Station Road is a fantastic value and cannot be missed!
Floor by Floor Details for 33 Station Rd, Madison, NJ 07940
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, wallpaper, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding, picture window with custom window treatments
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, wallpaper, crown molding, baseboard molding, double windows overlooking backyard, chandelier, custom window treatments
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring tile flooring, custom white wood cabinetry including glass door cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, recessed lighting, open wine storage, LG stainless refrigerator/freezer, Bosch stainless dishwasher, GE Profile stainless oven/range, GE Profile built in stainless microwave, Pantry with floor to ceiling shelving
- Breakfast Room featuring tile flooring, custom built in cabinetry with quartz countertop including area for beverage refrigerator, sliding doors out to Patio, chandelier, door to 2 Car Garage
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, wallpaper, vanity with granite countertop, woven roman shade, 3-light sconce
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and stone tile surround, ceiling fan, recessed lighting, oversized windows at 3 exposures, custom roman shades, baseboard molding, speakers
- 2 Car Garage with electric doors
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring Carpeting, recess lighting, Closets
- Full Bath featuring tile flooring, vanity with acrylic countertop, shower with glass door, vanity lighting
- Office/Guest Bedroom featuring carpeting, wallpaper, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Utility/Storage Room
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, Linen Closet, Double Door Laundry Closet with Bosch front loader washer and dryer, baseboard molding
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan/light fixture, wallpaper accent wall, oversized windows with woven roman shades, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Master Office featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, 2 oversized windows with woven shades
- Master Dressing Area featuring Linen Closet, Huge Walk In Closet with custom drawer, shelving and hanging storage
- Master Bathroom featuring tile flooring, custom double vanity with granite countertop, custom cut mirror, two 3-light sconces, recessed lighting, built in jacuzzi tub, fan, shower with frameless glass door
- Bedroom #2 featuring carpeting, oversized double windows with roman shades, fan/light fixture, Double Door Closet, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, oversized double windows with roman shades, fan/light fixture, Double Door Closet, baseboard molding
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, wood vanity quartz countertop, 4-light sconce, recessed light in shower, bath/shower combination with tile surround
- Bedroom #4 featuring carpeting, oversized double windows with roman shades, fan/light fixture, Double Door Closet, baseboard molding
- Covered Front Porch
- .28 Acres
- Stone Patio with Dining and Conversation Areas, Stone walls
- Play Set
- Flat grassy area
#madisonnj on Instagram
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MadisonVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Madison is an enchanting suburb with a rich history and an engaged, passionate community. The area mixes a peaceful, small town atmosphere with a modern and cosmopolitan culture. It is also home to two distinguished universities, adding to the exciting and active lifestyle that Madison living affords its residents. This locale is perfect for families and young professionals, especially considering how effortless and convenient commuting options are for both NYC and the rest of New Jersey. The thriving commerce, great schools, amazing real estate market, and endless amenities has made Madison, NJ an extremely coveted location for homebuyers.
Madison School Information
The Madison Public Schools pride themselves on their reputation of high levels of performance, which they achieve easily due to their dedicated staff members and their well-rounded approach to education. The district consists of four elementary schools (Kings Road, Central Avenue, and Torey J. Sabatini), The Madison Junior School, and Madison High School. This town’s educational system is committed to delivering a curriculum that is tailored to meet the needs of all students, and Madison High School was recently praised by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools for providing “a rich, broad, and diverse educational program” for its students. It’s selection includes four world languages (Spanish, French, German, & Italian) and 16 Advanced Placement courses, including Calculus, Computer Science, and Environmental Health. In addition to the rich academic environment, the school boasts many character and service opportunities for students, and there are dozens of clubs and 23 interscholastic sports. Madison High School features 45 athletic teams in 18 sports, and they have clinched an array of conference, county, and state titles. The arts aren’t forgotten in Madison either; every year, their young virtuosos are selected for prestigious regional and state performing groups.
Madison is also home to Drew University and Fairleigh Dickinson University, both residing on lush, gorgeous campuses and offering a wide array of educational programs, community-based services, and academic opportunities. Additionally, the popular Adult School of Chatham, Madison, and Florham Park offers a fabulous selection of classes for adult learners that wish to broaden their skills and expand their minds. Numerous children’s workshops and summer programs are also available through private institutions and local universities, making Madison a hub of higher learning for all ages.
Madison Commuting Info
The town center has its own train station, Madison Station, where commuters can take NJ Transit’s Midtown Direct service that allows them to reach New York Penn Station in under one hour. Madison is situated on the Morristown branch of the Morris and Essex Line, with trains for the Hoboken terminal and subsequent connections to lower New York City. The additional selection of bus routes allow for easy travel throughout Madison and beyond.
By car, Routes 24 and 287, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway are all easily accessible, and Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 25 minute drive away. Madison is also a mere 10 minutes by car to Morristown Municipal Airport. Other nearby mass transport options are the Ferry, the Lakeland Bus, and the Community Coach, which operate as straight shots to NYC or Atlantic City from nearby stops.
Madison BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Madison New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Painting the Town YellowREAD MORE
- 51 Minutes to NYC