34 Morris Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
- 2 full, 1 half
- $2,367 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Welcome to this charming two-family home in the Jefferson section of Summit! The First Floor includes 3 spacious Bedrooms plus a bonus room that is perfect for a home office. Each room boasts ample closet space. Bright and roomy, the Living, Dining and Family rooms offer great space & flow for entertaining. An updated Kitchen includes quartz countertops and beautiful wood cabinetry. The Second Floor is accessed through a private back staircase or shared front entry foyer and features 3 Bedrooms, a Full Bath, an open Living/Dining Room and Kitchen. A shared porch leads to a deep flat backyard & a detached 3-car garage. A long wrap around driveway offers plenty of additional parking. This lovely property is located in the award winning Summit School District and is steps from Briant Park, shopping and restaurants. A wonderful opportunity for investment, single family or extended family use!
Room by Room Details of 34 Morris Avenue Summit, New Jersey
- Front door with arched glass panel (storm door) to Entry Foyer Hallway leading to upstairs apartments featuring carpeting, flush decorative light fixture, baseboard and crown molding
- Family Room featuring carpeting, knotty wood panel walls, wood beamed ceilings, recessed lighting, decorative fan with light, 4 windows at 2 exposures with wood blinds, sconce, 2 decorative shelves, wall A/C
- Bedroom #1 featuring carpeting, crown and baseboard molding, 2 windows with blinds, 2 sconces, flush mount ceiling light, closet with decorative glass door, double closet with shelving open to Office with carpet, window, A/C unit, baseboard and crown molding
- Bedroom #2 featuring carpeting, ceiling fan, window, baseboard molding, closet with shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring carpeting, window (blinds), ceiling light with fan, baseboard and crown molding, window A/C, large double door closet with shelving, en suite Powder Room with tile floor, window (blinds), pedestal sink and bathroom sconce
- Dining Room featuring carpeting, decorative chandelier, wood beamed ceiling, door to Lower Level, closet with shelving, arched entry to Living Room
- Living Room featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, 2 sconces, wall A/C, large bay window with blinds
- Kitchen featuring tile floor, painted gray cabinets with quartz countertops, wainscoting, tile backsplash baseboard and crown molding, recessed lighting, white Fridgedaire stove with 4 gas burners, Maytag microwave, white Fridgedaire dishwasher and refrigerator, ceramic sink with soap dispenser, pantry
- Full Bathroom featuring tile floor, bath with shower above, bathroom fan/light, baseboard molding, pedestal sink with vanity and bathroom sconce, separate room with toilet, window (blinds) and linen cabinet
- Laundry Room featuring tile laminate floor, white Whirlpool washer/dryer, cabinet storage, large window, exterior door to side porch
Second Level/Second Family Apartment
- Carpeted staircase leading to second floor landing featuring carpeting, flush light, walk-in closet with light, door to Attic
- Kitchen featuring tile laminate, white painted wood cabinets with formica countertop, glass panel cabinets, flush light fixture, 2 sconces, stainless steel sink, white Maytag dishwasher and stove, Hotpoint refrigerator
- Laundry Room featuring tile laminate, 2 windows, flush light fixture, paneled walls, closet, stairs leading to exterior door to side covered porch
- Full Bath featuring tile floor and walls, storage vanity with light, window, baseboard molding, tub with shower overhead
- Bedroom #1 featuring carpeting, 2 windows, large walk-in closet with shelving and light, sconce, baseboard and crown molding, A/C unit, closet, railroad opening to Bedroom #2 featuring carpeting, 2 windows, A/C unit, sconce, baseboard and crown molding
- Dining Room featuring carpeting, window, chandelier, baseboard and crown molding, arched opening to Living Room
- Living Room featuring carpeting, 4 windows, baseboard and crown molding
- Master Bedroom featuring carpeting, sconce, 3 windows at 2 exposures, A/C unit, closet with shelf
Front Yard/Back Yard
- 2 exterior Sconces
- 3 car detached Garage with two windows
- Long driveway with extra parking spaces (and turnaround)
- Large back wood deck
- Deep flat back yard
- 2 backyard sensor lights
- New Electrical Box (2019)
- Water Pump (2018)
- Deck (2014)
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home! [optima_express_toppicks id="236518" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC