43 Hawthorne Pl, Summit, NJ 07901
- 3 full, 1 half
- $29 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Rental Rate $7,900 per month
Welcome to 43 Hawthorne Place! It is not every day that a home this extraordinary comes on the market. No expense has been spared in this exquisite 5 Bedroom 3 and ½ Bath home renovated from top to bottom to perfection to combine old warm charm with every modern amenity a homeowner could desire. With exquisite craftsmanship and finishes throughout, 43 Hawthorne is an absolute dream.
Enter 43 Hawthorne Place through the double French doors and prepare to be amazed. The spacious and sunlit Foyer features original hardwood floors, a coat closet and gorgeous views of the formal Living Room, Dining Room and stately 3-story staircase. Move into the sun-drenched Living Room gracefully adorned with its stunning statement fireplace and picture windows at both the front and back with lovely views of the exquisite property beyond. Curl up with a cup of tea or a book in the intimate Family Room with a second cozy fireplace. The spacious Family Room is well-suited for entertaining, family game night or movie watching. Proceed into the nearby formal Dining Room with magnificent moldings, gorgeous windows and plenty of space to host family gatherings and gourmet dinners. Flowing off the Dining Room is the stunning Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen that is truly a work of art with custom wood cabinetry, enormous island, granite countertops throughout, high end stainless steel appliances and designer pendant lighting. Storage abounds with an additional pantry ensuring that not a thing will be out of place. Don’t miss the enormous Laundry and Mudroom, teeming with storage, and sure to be “command central” for any busy family. A renovated Powder Room with stylish wash basin sink rounds out the 1st Floor.
When it’s time to retire for the evening, the traditional staircase leads you to the graceful 2nd Floor Landing with windows at 3 exposures and plenty of room to sit and reflect on your day. Luxury abounds in the private and light filled Renovated Master Bedroom with generous windows and a custom built-in window seat with storage. Relax in the en suite spa-like Master Bathroom complete with luxurious rain shower head and generous custom built-in double vanity with granite countertop and chic vessel sink. 2 additional bedrooms are steeped in sunlight and include generous closets and large windows. A large Renovated Full Hall Bathroom, featuring a marble washstand sink, marble basket weave floor tile and tasteful subway tile, rounds out the 2nd Level. The fully renovated spacious 3rd Level features 2 additional charming and well-sized Bedrooms, one being flexibly used as an office/playroom. The renovated Full Hallway Bath is luxurious and features high design with sleek tile, custom cabinetry and Caesarstone countertops.
The real show stopper of this home is the exquisitely landscaped property. You will love to relax in the outdoor entertaining area that flows easily from inside. The bluestone patio, complete with plenty of room for dining and a conversation area, is ready for an al fresco dinner party or simply roasting marshmallows with friends. Just beyond the bluestone patio, enjoy complete privacy in the meticulously landscaped yard with meandering stepping stones and astounding perennials in full bloom.
And that’s not all! There is plenty of room in the Lower Level to create additional living space, including a Playroom, Recreation Room, Exercise Room and/or Wine Cellar.
Words truly can’t describe the perfection of this home and the outstanding restoration this house has undergone. Once you see all of the tasteful and luxurious upgrades, you are sure to fall in love with 43 Hawthorne Place.
Floor by Floor details of 43 Hawthorne Pl, Summit, NJ 07901
- Double French doors at entry
- Foyer featuring 2 levels, hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, step up to 2nd level to Coat Closet
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, fireplace with custom millwork and stone surround, large picture windows at front and back
- Family Room featuring baseboard molding, recessed lighting, fireplace with brick surround, in-ceiling speakers
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, pendant crystal light fixture, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Renovated Kitchen featuring Wood Mode shaker style white cabinetry, island with seating for 3, pendant lighting over island, granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, recessed lighting, gooseneck faucet, Fisher and Paykel refrigerator drawers, Wolf stainless steel 6 burner oven/range with griddle, stainless steel breadbox, warming drawer, stainless steel apron sink, built-in Miele Nespresso machine, stainless steel Sub Zero refrigerator, Marvel wine refrigerator, stainless steel built-in Whirlpool microwave, stainless steel hood, open shelving, glass door cabinets, back hallway with pantry
- Mud Room featuring hardwood floors, French door to bluestone patio, baseboard molding, custom cabinetry with storage, Laundry Closet with front loader washer and dryer and storage
- Powder Room featuring hardwood floors, washstand sink, triple windows, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, single sconce, picture ledge
- Attached 2 car garage with new electric garage door and redone floor, peg storage
- Second floor landing featuring windows at 3 exposures, hardwood floors, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, walk in closet with custom drawers and adjustable shelving, window seat with storage, single sconce
- Renovated Master Bathroom featuring custom double wood vanity with vessel sink, granite countertop, marble wall tile, tile flooring, shower with mosaic tile flooring and subway tile surround, rain showerhead and handheld shower, sconces, recessed lighting, frameless glass door, separate room for toilet, fan
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, single sconce, closet, 2 large windows
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, single sconce, sconce with adjustable arm, closet with custom adjustable shelving in shower, 2 large windows
- Renovated Hallway Bath featuring basket weave floor tile, tub/shower combination, rain shower, handheld shower, marble built-in shelving, washstand sink with marble sink basin, subway tile with accent detail, recessed lighting, 2 light sconce, recessed medicine cabinet, fan
- Renovated full bathroom featuring, wood look floor tile, bath/shower combination with regular and handheld showerhead, glass shower door, built in custom wood vanity with quartz countertop, recessed lighting, custom mirror, arched ceiling
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, arched ceiling, flush mount light fixture, 2 shelves, closet
- Bedroom #5 (flexibly being used as office/playroom) featuring carpeting, arched ceiling, track lighting, built in desk and shelving, built in open shelving
- Unfinished Lower Level
- Plenty of Room for Playroom, Exercise Room, Recreation Room, Wine Cellar
- Sump pumps and French Drains
Front and Backyard
- Flat/level meticulously landscaped yard on .4 acre property
- Bluestone front walkway with bluestone landing
- Bluestone patio with dining area and conversation area
- Meandering bluestone stepping stones
- Fenced in yard
- Natural fence of mature coniferous trees on driveway side
- 2nd and 3rd floor, all new windows
- Planned blowing of insulation
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home! [optima_express_toppicks id="236518" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
2017 Summit New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC