Coming Soon: 44 Woodland Rd, Chatham, NJ 07928
- 1 full, 1 half
- $2,511 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
It doesn’t get better than this delightful 3 Bedroom, 1.5 Bath home in one of Chatham’s best locations (Washington Elementary)! Great neighborhood close to everything! On trend design and chic light fixtures throughout. Darling front entry. Refinished oak hardwood floors and newer floors throughout. Fabulous Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with crisp white cabinetry, quartz countertops, farm sink and high-end stainless steel appliances. Magnificent sunny Family Room with brick accent wall and gorgeous wood burning fireplace. Elegant Living Room with gas fireplace. Super chic Dining Room with rustic orb chandelier. Lower Level Children’s Playroom/Recreation Room. Sunny and bright bedrooms all with soothing hues and high design. All baths with high end finishes. 44 Woodland, close to downtown Chatham, top notch Chatham schools and Midtown Direct Train, simply cannot be missed!
Room by Room Details of 44 Woodland Road, Chatham
- Entry Foyer featuring wood door with large sidelite, hardwood floors, semi-flush mount light fixture, Double Door Closet, baseboard molding, door to Lower Level, door to Garage
- 1 car attached Garage
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, floor to ceiling brick accent corner, wood burning fireplace, baseboard molding, door to backyard, painted soothing gray, roman shade
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, vanity, designer light fixture, fan
Second Level Living Area
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen (NEW 2017) featuring slate look tile flooring, custom wood cabinetry including glass door cabinetry, quartz countertops, subway tile backsplash, rustic open shelving, Breakfast Area, lantern, GE stainless dishwasher, GE stainless refrigerator/freezer, GE stainless oven/range, GE stainless built in microwave, Kohler farm sink with Kohler gooseneck fixture
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail with decorative bead detail, painted chic navy and gray, rustic wood lantern, roman shades, baseboard molding, open to Living Room
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, gas burning fireplace, wired for media, painted soothing gray, large picture window with designer window panels, baseboard molding, staircase to Third Level
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, built in cabinetry, 2 Closets, baseboard molding
- Laundry Room featuring washer and dryer, utility and storage areas, utility sink
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, fan/light combination, baseboard molding, windows at 2 exposures, designer window panels, Double Door Closet, painted soothing blue/gray, door to Bath
- Full Hall Bathroom (also with entrance to Master) featuring tile flooring, wall to wall custom wood double vanity with quartz countertop, 2 medicine cabinets, scones, separate room for toilet and tub/shower combination with tile surround, 2 Linen Closets
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, windows at 2 exposures, designer window panels, Double Door Closet, baseboard molding, painted cheery light green
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, window, Double Door Closet, baseboard molding, painted soothing gray, pull down attic access
- Attic storage
- .23 Acre
- Flagstone walkway
- Covered front entry
- Pressure treated pinewood Deck (2014)
- Patio with built in Fire Pit (2016)
- Flat, grassy area for play
- 10 x 8 Storage Shed (2019)
- New hot water heater
- New roof (2017)
- New insulated vinyl siding (2017)
- New back door and storm door (2017)
- All oak floors refinished 2019
- New trim 2019
- New hardwood floors installed on First Level 2016
- Freshly painted interior throughout
- Heat/AC, 1 zone
- Vinyl and brick exterior
#chathamnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About ChathamVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The enticingly attractive areas of Chatham Borough and the neighboring Chatham Township share a common heritage and are often referred to as Chatham or The Chathams. This locale is known for its small-town elegance, quality public schools, and scenic green spaces. Residents adore their community for its quiet, residential appeal as well as the social element of its quaint downtown area. With gorgeous homes, well-maintained public spaces, restaurants, shopping, hassle-free commuting, and a family friendly atmosphere, Chatham couldn’t be a more perfect location for New Jersey homebuyers.
Chatham School Information
The School District of the Chathams is one of the best aspects of the Chatham area, known for its high standards, family involvement, and community engagement. Educational excellence is highly valued in the Chatham community, and the district receives support from The Chatham Education Foundation of New Jersey, a very active group of parents and community members who work to provide their school system with additional resources and programs. The School District of The Chathams is served by four elementary schools (Milton Avenue, Southern Boulevard,Washington Avenue, and Lafayette School), Chatham Middle School and Chatham High School. Every one of these institutions boast a reputation for striving to meet the needs of every child through carefully tailored curriculums and an individualized approach that is tailored to meet the needs of each student. This degree of excellence has not gone unnoticed – Chatham High School was recently awarded with a Blue Ribbon Award of Excellence, the highest award conferred on schools by the US Department of Education. The district also offers athletic, musical, and theatre programs that help students to excel outside of the classroom and expand their fields of interest. Without a doubt, education is a top priority in The Chatham area.
Chatham Commuting Info
With beautiful homes, gorgeous scenery, and fabulous amenities within 25 miles of New York, it is no surprise that Chatham is an extremely popular area for commuters. Chatham Station is on New Jersey Transit’s Morristown Line with a Midtown direct commuter service reaching New York Penn Station in as little as 45 minutes, as well as a direct train line to Hoboken. Many homes in Chatham Borough are within walking or biking distance of the Chatham train station, making it easy for commuters to get to work without the harrowing experience of trying to grab a parking spot early in the morning.
Chatham’s location provides easy access to routes I-78 and I-287, the New Jersey Turnpike, the Garden State Parkway, and Route 280. The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is just a 20 minute drive away, and New Jersey Transit’s MCM-3 bus runs through Chatham between Livingston Mall, Short Hills Mall, Madison, Morristown, Morris Plains, and Greystone Park.
Chatham BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Chatham New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC