53 Elmwood Pl, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 5 full, 2 half
- $3,934 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Picture perfect Side Hall Colonial in Phenomenal Location! Move right in to this charming 5 Bedroom, 2 Full and 2 Half Bath jewel located in the sought after Glenwood section of Short Hills with top notch Millburn schools, a short distance to downtown Millburn and nearby Short Hills train station. Beautifully situated on a lovely tree-lined block, this house aims to please. 1st level features abundant sunlight, gleaming hardwood floors, renovated eat in Gourmet Kitchen, elegant Living Room, sun-drenched Family Room and lovely landscaped flat, fenced in backyard with incredible Deck for entertaining. Bright and airy 2nd level features fabulous Master Bedroom Suite with renovated Master Bath. 3 generously sized additional Bedrooms (one being used as a fabulous Dressing Room attached to Master). Fantastic 3rd Floor bedroom/office. All bathrooms renovated to perfection. Lower Level with great Recreation Room with custom built ins. HUGE Laundry Room. Don’t miss this special opportunity to own in one of Short Hill’s most sought after neighborhoods! This one won’t last.
Room by Room Details of 53 Elmwood, Short Hills
- Entry Vestibule featuring tile flooring, flush mount light fixture, Coat Closet
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with custom millwork mantle and stone surround, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, crown molding with dentil detail, Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner, designer window treatments
- Hallway with staircase to Upper Level, custom runner, flush mount light fixture
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, pendant glass globe light fixture, chair rail with detailed molding, crown molding with dentil detail, baseboard molding, open to Family Room, Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner, designer window treatments
- Family Room featuring hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, sliding doors to deck
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring with decorative inlay, chair rail, wallpaper, pedestal sink, crown molding, baseboard molding, 2 light sconce
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring wood look laminate flooring, custom cabinetry, subway tile backsplash, granite countertops, island, pendant light fixtures, recessed lighting, bead board detail, wood blinds, Kitchen Aid stainless refrigerator/freezer, Kitchen Aid cooktop, stainless hood, GE stainless double wall ovens, Door to side yard and garage, Breakfast Area with bead board wainscoting, chandelier, Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner, door to Lower Level, skylight
- 1 car garage
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, custom runner, baseboard molding, original built in cabinetry for linen storage, flush mount light fixture
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, crown molding, 2 Closets, custom window treatments, Bathroom featuring tile flooring, custom wood vanity with granite countertop, medicine cabinet, 2 light sconce, recessed light, frameless glass door shower with tile surround, wallpaper, chair rail, window shade, glass shelf, fan
- Bedroom #2 (currently being used as a Dressing Room) featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, crown molding, double door closet with sliding mirrored door, built in window seat with storage, custom floor to ceiling built in with drawer and cabinets, door to Master Bedroom, custom window treatments, sconce
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, sconce, Closet, crown molding, baseboard molding, wood blinds
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, vaulted ceiling, Closet, custom window treatment
- Full Hall Bath featuring marble floor tile, marble wall tile, shower over tub with marble tile surround, custom wood vanity with storage, stone countertop, flush mount light fixture, medicine cabinet, sconce over sink, fan/light fixture, crown molding
- Wood staircase, bead board accent walls
- Bedroom #5/Office featuring wood look laminate flooring, arched ceiling, sky lights, Closet, door to Attic, eave storage
- Unfinished Attic/Storage Room
- Wood staircase to Lower Level, storage under staircase
- Recreation Room featuring tile flooring, recessed lighting, custom built in with open and concealed storage, window seat with storage
- Half Bathroom featuring wall mount sink, wallpaper, recessed light, baseboard molding
- Utility/Workroom featuring epoxy flooring, storage peg board
- Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, custom cabinetry with laminate countertop, Kenmore Elite front loader washer and dryer (on stands/drawers)
- Sump pump, French drains
- Professionally landscaped fully fenced in flat yard
- Cedar Deck
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character. [optima_express_toppicks id="236519" sortBy="pd" displayType="grid" resultsPerPage="6" header="false" includeMap="false"]
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC