80 Tall Oaks Dr, New Providence, NJ 07901
- 1 full, 1 half
- $2,511 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Enchanting 3 bedroom, 1½ Bath Colonial in the sought after Tall Oaks section of New Providence. Beautiful Living Room with fireplace flanked by original built-in bookcases and stately picture windows. Gorgeous Office/Den with an abundance of light. Spacious formal Dining Room with easy flow to out of this world Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen – perfect for entertaining! Show stopping Sun Room with windows on 3 exposures and door to backyard. All Bedrooms bright and airy. All Bathrooms perfect. Fantastic Lower Level Recreation Room with fireplace and open built-in bookcases. NEW Bluestone Patio and fenced-in private backyard perfect for outdoor entertaining. Redone 2 Car Garage. Steps to highly rated schools and trains to NYC! Near shopping and restaurants in New Providence and Summit. 80 Tall Oaks Drive won’t last!
Room by Room Details of 80 Tall Oaks Drive, New Providence
- Entry Door with sidelights and Glass Screen Door
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, Walk In Coat Closet, Traditional Staircase to Second Level with designer runner
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, wood burning fireplace with stone and custom millwork mantle flanked by original built-in bookcases with open shelving, dual 2 light sconces, French door to Office/Den, double hung windows with custom window treatments
- Office/Den featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, beadboard ceiling, bowed window with window seat with storage, decorative picture windows, double hung windows with custom blinds
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, designer chandelier, double hung windows with custom window treatments
- Recently Renovated Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring wood look tile flooring, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, flush mount light fixture, white custom cabinetry (some glass paneled), granite countertops, subway tile backsplash to ceiling, farm sink with commercial style gooseneck faucet, KitchenAid stainless steel range, KitchenAid stainless steel dishwasher, KitchenAid stainless steel Refrigerator/Freezer, KitchenAid stainless steel built-in microwave, bay window with mantle, food pantry
- Powder Room featuring tile floors, baseboard molding, wallpaper, corner ceramic sink, flush mount light fixture, double hung window with custom window treatment
- Screened In Porch featuring stone floors, beadboard wainscoting, designer pendant light fixtures, vaulted ceiling, windows with screens on 3 exposures, wood and brick wall on one exposure, bench with storage on one exposure, screen door to outdoor bluestone patio
- Traditional Staircase with runner to Second Level
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, double hung window, Linen Closet
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, vaulted ceiling, fan/light combination, double hung windows, arched ceiling alcove with double hung window, Walk-In Closet/Dressing Area with custom white built-in cabinetry, hanging and shelving and double hung window with custom blinds, original built-in drawers
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, baseboard molding, custom blinds, original built-in drawers, Closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, beadboard wainscoting on two exposures, beadboard walls on two exposures, double hung windows with custom blinds, Dual Closets with hanging and storage
- Full Hallway Bathroom featuring tile flooring with decorative inlay, tile baseboard molding, recessed lighting, pedestal sink, shower over tub with NEW subway tile surround, double hung window with wood blinds, recessed mirrored medicine cabinet
- Traditional wood staircase with carpet to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, gas fireplace with brick and custom white millwork mantle flanked by built-in open bookcases
- Laundry Room/Storage Area featuring tile flooring, Cabrio top load washer and Whirlpool front load dryer, built-in shelving, entry to two car garage
- New Providence location with Summit mailing address
- Large, fully fenced-in private backyard with professional landscaping and 4 zone irrigation system
- New Bluestone patio with grilling and seating area
- Attached Electrified 2 car garage with new floor slab, freshly painted walls, new door, new windows, railing, new fire rated door
- Alarm system (2016)
- French drains
- Water powered backup sump pump
- AC unit (2016)
- Furnace and hot water heater (2011)
- Kitchen appliances purchased within past three years
- Driveway (2018)
- Washer and dryer (2018)
- Hardwood floors refinished in Office, 2nd Floor
- New walking path on side and back of house
- New carpeting (upstairs bedroom, basement)
- Interior freshly painted
#newprovidencenj on Instagram
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About New ProvidenceVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
New Providence provides contemporary living situated cozily within an area with a deep and extensive history. This serene setting features great schools, a social community, gorgeous neighborhoods, thriving commerce, beautiful parks, and natural spaces all within close proximity to New York, allowing New Providence residents are able to enjoy peaceful, small town living while having easy access to a more metropolitan experience. This peaceful, classy, and family-friendly locale has a lot to offer and is perfect for those looking to enjoy modern convenience mixed with classic charm.
New Providence School Information
The New Providence School District is dedicated to academic excellence. The district consists of two elementary schools, Allen W. Roberts and Salt Brook, The New Providence Middle School and the New Providence High School, and they are frequently distinguished by numerous awards and acknowledgements. New Providence High School was recently named a National Blue Ribbon school by the U.S. Department of Education, and Salt Brook Elementary was recognized as a School of Character, selected on its strength of outstanding work in encouraging ethical, academic, and social growth. The district offers extensive services for student support alongside an array of extracurricular activities and advanced courses run by a dedicated team of education professionals, and even offer an enriching summer program. The New Providence School District provides outstanding service and serves as a model for other districts to follow.
New Providence Commuting Info
New Providence has two train stations, the New Providence Station and the Murray Hill Station, that provide residents with easy access hassle-free commuting. Service on NJ Transit’s Gladstone Branch Line provides direct and speedy service to Manhattan and Hoboken.
New Providence is in close proximity to I-78, the Garden State Parkway, and the New Jersey Turnpike, allowing residents to commute by car with ease.
The Newark Liberty Airport is also within a 25 minute drive from New Providence, offering easy access to domestic and international travel.
New Providence BLOG POSTS
2017 New Providence New Jersey Market ReportREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
- 42 Minutes to NYC