10 Saratoga Way, Short Hills, NJ 07078Millburn/Short Hills
10 Saratoga Way, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 10 Saratoga Way
- Millburn/Short Hills
- 3 full, 1 half
Listing for Sale! 10 Saratoga Way, Short Hills, NJ 07078
Call Sue Adler for more information 973-936-9129
Located on a quiet, winding street in picturesque Short Hills, 10 Saratoga Way is an unbelievable center hall colonial-style house for you to call home. Not only will you have five large bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms inside, your new backyard is a wooded paradise ideal for unwinding after a long day. With professional landscaping, bright garden lighting, and a recently redone pathway, this home boasts undeniable curb appeal.
Open the gorgeous front door to find an elegant staircase and beautiful Foyer. Invite friends over for cocktails or a game night by the gas fireplace in your large, formal Living Room. From the sophisticated dentil crown molding surrounding the room to the handsome wood mantle, the Living Room is a lovely space to entertain friends and family. When it is time to serve dinner, head to the formal Dining Room to provide your loved ones with a feasting experience to remember. The Dining Room leads right into the expansive Kitchen, complete with vast countertop space and high-end appliances. Let the kids pull up a seat to the breakfast bar as you serve piping hot meals cooked on your Thermador countertop stove or in the gleaming stainless steel self-cleaning double wall ovens. Food storage space will never be an issue again thanks to a huge GE refrigerator and an abundance of pantry and cabinet space. At night, gather around the kitchen table to talk about your day before heading into adjoining Family Room to relax by yet another gas fireplace. Right off the Kitchen, you have your convenient First Floor Laundry room, complete with built-in cabinets and a sink. The Laundry Room is connected to the huge two-car attached garage, so you can throw those dirty uniforms right into the wash after each soccer game.
During warmer months, you can access the large, wooded Backyard from the Family Room or the Laundry Room. Host big family get-togethers on the wood deck or just let the children enjoy the fresh air in this woodsy utopia. You’ll also notice that the large Basement has high ceilings and lots of open space; it’s ready to be finished with just a few simple touches. Make it the kids’ Playroom or your own Exercise Room – the options are unlimited!
At night, head upstairs to the Second Floor to enjoy this level’s five bedrooms and three bathrooms. With two Hallway bathrooms, getting the children ready in the morning will never be an issue again. Each bedroom is large and includes ample closet space to organize every dress, sport’s uniform, and children’s shoe. You have enough room to turn a bedroom into a Guest Room and use another for your Office, Study, or upstairs Den – whatever suites your needs. The Master Suite is a gigantic, blissful delight with enough space for a king size bed—and so much more. Put a reading nook in the corner, next to one of the two cozy window seats. Relax by the Master’s fireplace after a stressful day. What’s more: you’ll have four huge closets for every shoe, purse, suit and everything else that needs to be tucked away. One of the closets is a walk-in, while the other three are large spaces with shelving, hanging rods, and folding doors. The en-suite Master Bathroom includes a large vanity with plenty of counter space and storage cabinets to organize all your bath products, cosmetics, and more.
With the Millburn school district routinely rated amongst the most prestigious in the state and Millburn High School often coming out on top, as well as easy access to the South Mountain Reservation—with acres of beautiful, wooded walking trails—the famous Mall at Short Hills is practically in your backyard as well, this home is the perfect place to call home. The Short Hills and Millburn train stations provide direct access to Midtown Manhattan in less than 45 minutes, plus you’ll be close to Route 78, Route 24, the Garden State Parkway, and other major highways. Just move in, make memories and enjoy at 10 Saratoga Way!
Floor by Floor Details of 10 Saratoga Way, Short Hills
- Foyer with tile floor, coat closet with double sliding doors, center staircase, and access to Kitchen, Dining Room and Living Room
- Living Room with hardwood floor, sunny paint, dentil crown molding, large bow windows with custom window treatments, gas fireplace with stone hearth and wood mantle with dentil molding and recessed lighting
- Dining Room with hardwood floor, large bow window with custom window treatments, white chair rail, baseboard molding, dentil crown molding and formal crystal chandelier
- Eat-In Kitchen with one year old wood-look floor, ceiling fan, recessed lighting, under-counter lighting, white wood cabinets and drawers with SS handles and pulls, peninsula with breakfast bar, extra deep double stainless steel sinks, stainless steel Thermador self-cleaning double wall ovens, stainless steel Thermador cook top, stainless steel GE side-by-side refrigerator with ice maker and water filter, stainless steel KitchenAid dishwasher, Waste King Disposal, access to Laundry Room, Backyard, Basement, and Family Room and space for a large Kitchen Table
- Powder Room with tile floor, tiled walls, recessed lighting, large mirror, and tiled vanity with storage
- Laundry Room with wall-to-wall indoor/outdoor carpeting, large storage pantry, built-in white wood cabinets, sink, washer/dryer and access to Backyard and attached Garage
- Family Room with hardwood floor, recessed lighting, large windows with newly painted wood paneled walls, wall of built-in wood bookshelves with built-in cabinets and drawers for storage, gas fireplace with brick chimney and stone hearth and stone mantle
- Master Bedroom with wall-to-wall carpet, three closets with folding doors, hanging rods, and shelving, one walk-in closet with hanging rods and shelving, decorative fireplace with tile detail and marble hearth, two windows with window seats and shuttered windows, custom window treatments, and en-suite Bathroom
- Master Bathroom with tile floor, large tiled vanity with sunken sink and storage cabinets, stall shower with glass door, shuttered windows and tiled walls
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floor, two closets with sliding double doors, shelving and hanging rods
- Bedroom #3 with wall-to-wall carpet, walk-in closet with hanging rods and shelving and large windows
- Bedroom #4 with wall-to-wall carpet, large windows, and closet with double sliding doors with shelving and hanging rods
- Bedroom #5 with wall-to-wall carpet, large windows, and closet with double sliding doors with hanging rods and shelving
- Hallway Bathroom #1 with tile floor, tiled walls, wallpaper, shuttered windows, tiled vanity with drawers and cabinets, large mirror, linen closet with shelves, recessed lighting and bathtub/shower combination with sliding glass door
- Hallway Bathroom #2 with tile floor, tiled walls, wallpaper, shuttered windows, tiled double vanity with two sinks, drawers and cabinets, large mirror, linen closet, recessed lighting and stall shower with tile
- Hallway Linen Closet with shelving
- Attic with pull-down ladder access, high ceilings (tall enough to walk upright), wood floor and storage space that equals the entire length of the home
- Unfinished Basement with cement floors, very high ceilings, and large open space
- Two-Car Attached Garage with access to the First Floor Laundry Room, right off the Kitchen
Additional Features and Upgrades
- Single owner since home was built
- Virgin oak hardwood under carpeting in second floor bedrooms
- Bluestone front pathway (2006) with portions updated and front steps re-pointed (2015)
- Humidifiers on each of the two furnaces (2015)
- 50-gallon premier water heater with 6-year warranty (2015)
- Dual zone central A/C First Floor (2013) SSX14 A/C – Second Floor Tempster AC (2001)
- Dual zone heat First Floor (2013) Goodman GMVC95 – Lifetime Replacement Warranty if new owner continues with Weltman Home Services contract – Second Floor Tempster Furnace (2001)
- Interior painting in Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Basement (walls and floor) and 2 bedrooms (2016)
- Exterior paint (2014)
- Maytag Washer (2015) with 3-year paid up extended warranty and older Maytag Dryer (negotiable)
- EasyWater Treatment Purifier System (2013)
- New electric wiring – entire Old Pacific electrical system/fuse box replaced (2013)
- 7 major electrical outlets replaced with GFI outlets (2016)
- French Drains installed by Vulcan (2006)
- Two Vulcan industrial sized sump pumps
- Underground sprinkler system
- Professional landscaping with lighting and deer-proof plantings (2006)
Visit The Community
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.