Home » Home Buying Workshop
virtual and in person home buying workshop
Come to our Virtual Home Buying Workshop, and learn what it takes in today’s market to buy your dream home!
- Would you purchase a home this year if you knew you could do it safely?
- Would you like to understand what to expect during the home buying process, attorney review, inspections, title, the mortgage process, etc, especially since Covid-19?
- Would you like local market data and trends explained so that you can have the context to make the best decisions when it comes to your purchase?
- Are you hoping to find “off-market” listings?
- Do you have questions about the pre-approval process and the changes since Covid-19?
- Would you like to get a better understanding of which towns would work best for your family? (i.e: commute, schools, lifestyle, budget)
- Are you worried about overpaying for a home and how to set yourself up for success with competitive offers?
- Do you have a home that you need to sell in order to purchase a new home and are concerned that if you sell first you may not find a house you will like?
- When is it better to rent instead of buying?
- Should I renovate my current house or purchase a new one? Can you help me with that analysis?
If you answered yes to ANY of these questions, then you owe it to yourself to attend our Buyers Workshop.
- What the first step is to get ready to buy a home.
- Market insight to give you context to make informed decisions
- How the current COVID environment is affecting mortgages locally.
- How to pick the right town, neighborhood, and home for you and your family.
- Tips from the area’s top dedicated Home Inspection Negotiator on what to look out for in buying a home.
- How to make attractive offers, hint: it’s not just the price!
- A detailed solution on how to create your “must-have” list
- How we help you find off-market inventory.
You will receive a packet with a home buying reference guide, market data, helpful mortgage information and more!
CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER
Upcoming EventsCLICK BELOW TO REGISTER
Must Watch Videos
Real Estate Blog
The Sue Adler Team has released its 2022 Market Report, providing valuable insights into the real estate market trends in New Jersey. The report analyzes data from 2022 to provide a comprehensive overview of the current state of the real estate marke...Read More
In 2022, The Sue Adler Team has a goal to help 450 families and we need your help. 50% of our business in 2021 came from our amazing client referrals. If we have earned your trust and future business, read on... Referral Reward - Dine Around Raf...Read More
As we navigate through life with this global pandemic, we face the challenge of keeping our community safe, while helping our clients meet their housing needs. As such, we came up with a Safe Selling Home Buying & Selling process which en...Read More
Our 2020 Mid-Town Direct Market Reports are out! Read our intro letter below and explore the full versions at the bottom of this post. We are Yours to Count On, if we can help with any of your real estate needs please call us at 973-936-9129 or send ...Read More
Volatility may be hitting every sector but not the housing market. There seems to be a growing consensus that the housing market is positioned to be a driving force to bring back the economy. Following a lull in home sales earlier this year due to th...Read More
Watch the video and share your thoughts! The Sue Adler Team always strives to uphold its reputation for providing stellar hands-on service and results. Want to Safely Buy a Home? Search All Homes Want to Safely Sell a Home? Get a Home Va...Read More
Watch the video and share your thoughts! Here are a few tips for how to declutter your home to prep for sale. Want to Safely Buy a Home? Search All Homes Want to Safely Sell a Home? Get a Home Value Report Attend our next Vir...Read More
Watch the video and share your thoughts! “At times like this, it all comes down to making sure you are with the people who can problem-solve.” – Ryan Ruden, Home Seller Want to Safely Buy a Home? Search All Homes Want to Safely Sell a...Read More
As we navigate through life with this global pandemic, we face the challenge of keeping our community safe, while helping our clients meet their housing needs. As such, we came up with a Safe Selling Home Buying & Selling process which ensures that B...Read More
Watch the video and share your thoughts! Together, we will get through the rough times ahead. In the meantime, here are our four predictions for what the market will look like when we eventually do. Want to Safely...Read More