Home » Home Buying Workshop
virtual home buying workshop
Come to our Virtual Home Buying Workshop, and learn what it takes in today’s market to buy your dream home!
- Would you purchase a home this year if you knew you could do it safely?
- Would you like to understand what to expect during the home buying process, attorney review, inspections, title, the mortgage process, etc, especially since Covid-19?
- Would you like local market data and trends explained so that you can have the context to make the best decisions when it comes to your purchase?
- Are you hoping to find “off-market” listings?
- Do you have questions about the pre-approval process and the changes since Covid-19?
- Would you like to get a better understanding of which towns would work best for your family? (i.e: commute, schools, lifestyle, budget)
- Are you worried about overpaying for a home and how to set yourself up for success with competitive offers?
- Do you have a home that you need to sell in order to purchase a new home and are concerned that if you sell first you may not find a house you will like?
- When is it better to rent instead of buying?
- Should I renovate my current house or purchase a new one? Can you help me with that analysis?
If you answered yes to ANY of these questions, then you owe it to yourself to attend our Buyers Workshop.
- What the first step is to get ready to buy a home.
- Market insight to give you context to make informed decisions
- How the current COVID environment is affecting mortgages locally.
- How to pick the right town, neighborhood, and home for you and your family.
- Tips from the area’s top dedicated Home Inspection Negotiator on what to look out for in buying a home.
- How to make attractive offers, hint: it’s not just the price!
- A detailed solution on how to create your “must-have” list
- How we help you find off-market inventory.
You will receive a packet with a home buying reference guide, market data, helpful mortgage information and more!
Must Watch Videos
Real Estate Blog
As we navigate through life with this global pandemic, we face the challenge of keeping our community safe, while helping our clients meet their housing needs. As such, we came up with a Safe Selling Home Buying & Selling process which en...Read More
Watch the video and share your thoughts! “At times like this, it all comes down to making sure you are with the people who can problem-solve.” – Ryan Ruden, Home Seller Want to Safely Buy a Home? Search All Homes Want to Safely Sell a...Read More
As we navigate through life with this global pandemic, we face the challenge of keeping our community safe, while helping our clients meet their housing needs. As such, we came up with a Safe Selling Home Buying & Selling process which ensures that B...Read More
Watch the video and share your thoughts! Together, we will get through the rough times ahead. In the meantime, here are our four predictions for what the market will look like when we eventually do. Want to Safely...Read More
We are proud to announce that the Sue Adler Team has ranked #10 out of 185,000 Keller William agents worldwide in 2019! We would never have achieved this without the unwavering focus and dedication of our team. We work tirelessly on providing...Read More