Virtual and in person home selling workshop
Come to our Home Selling, Prep, & Staging Workshop, and learn what it takes in today’s market to sell your home quickly & for top dollar!
- Are you concerned about a home inspection and unsure of what repairs, if any, you should make upfront?
- Do you have years of accumulated "stuff" that you don't know what to do with?
- Would you find it beneficial to learn exactly what you need to do to get your home ready for the market to attract today's buyers?
- Would you like to learn the best-proven pricing, and marketing strategies to get top dollar in today's market?
- Are you interested in learning about our local market trends and the best timing to sell?
WHAT ATTENDEES ARE SAYING:
- Decluttering - how and why to get rid of years of accumulated stuff
- Staging - and paint color tips to attract today’s buyers
- Pre-inspection - whether or not it makes sense for you, which repairs, if any to address upfront, and when to sell “as-is”
- Marketing - How to ATTRACT the right buyers to your home and help them envision living there
- Pricing and Timing - the strategy to get maximum interest and top dollar
- Bulletproofing - the transaction so that you are in the driver’s seat throughout the contract-to-close period
- Detailed analysis - of our local market data broken out by price range to give you context to make informed decisions
CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER
Upcoming EventsCLICK BELOW TO REGISTER
Must Watch Videos
Real Estate Blog
"Okay, so there are several caveats. First, Sue and I have been friends and colleagues long before she helped me sell my house. Second, some of this review is not just Sue herself, but her team, especially Dawn Preziosi, her transactions manager....Read More
Our team website, sueadler.com, has been spotlighted in a recent article by Diverse Solutions, a California based company dedicated to providing leading edge technology to real estate, and I wanted to share the good news with you! Click here to ...Read More
Super Conforming Loan Limits Set to Expire September 30 In the midst of the 2008 and 2009 recession, FNMA and FHA loan limits were raised as high as $729,750 in our area to accomodate a struggling housing market and economy. As of ...Read More
If you are looking for a fantastic time to buy a home in Millburn or Short Hills or real estate in any of our Midtown Direct towns, now is the time to move quickly! Interest rates have decreased making you able to purchase New Jersey real estate ...Read More
Now there is even more national recognition for Sueadler.com! Chris Smith from InmanNext interviewed Jim Marks, CEO of Virtual Results about his "websites that work" and featured my new custom New Jersey real estate site as an example. Whe...Read More
When you are buying or selling your New Jersey home, it's important to consider what changes, if any, may affect on your tax bill. The following tips, outlined by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in "Ten Tax Tips for Individuals Selling Thei...Read More
This past month, Top Agent Magazine contacted me for an interview. Recognizing us as one of the top producing teams in the country, they wanted to know more about our innovative marketing and social media strategies, and the amazing results the...Read More
Last week, The Sue Adler Team was named #103 in the “The Thousand!” This article is published every year by The Wall Street Journal and Real Trends, Inc. and highlights the Top 1,000 real estate teams in the United States. We are so excite...Read More
Whether you are buying or selling real estate in New Jersey, you can benefit from having an understanding of the local market. The average listed sales price of a Millburn/Short Hills, New Jersey home for the month of August, 2011 was $1,250,00...Read More
Whether you are buying or selling real estate in New Jersey, you can benefit from having an understanding of the local market. The average listed sales price of a Maplewood New Jersey home for the month of August, 2011 was $327,400, with a med...Read More