14 Bailey Rd, Millburn, NJ 07041
- $3,050 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
SOLD! The Sue Adler Team is excited to announce the sale of 14 Bailey Rd in Millburn for $26,000 over asking in the first weekend! Call The Sue Adler Team for a private listing consolation 973-936-9129.
Don’t miss this charming 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Tudor style home situated on a tree lined street in the Wyoming section of Millburn. First level features gleaming hardwood floors, Living Room with wood burning fireplace, spacious Family Room addition with backyard views, Dining Room with access to fully updated Kitchen featuring all new cabinetry and appliances, Den with vaulted beamed ceiling. Second level features Master Bedroom with double closet and dedicated bath just outside, 2 additional bedrooms and another full hall bath. Flat fenced in yard with brick paver patio and plenty of room for outdoor play and hobbies. Freshly painted inside and out. Excellent location to train, park and schools!
Welcome to 14 Bailey Road, a charming 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath Tudor situated on a picturesque tree lined street in the heart of the Wyoming section of Millburn. You’ll be instantly drawn in to this inviting home as you pass through the Front Vestibule into a spacious floor plan that’s perfectly suited for entertaining and daily life. Step into the appealing Living Room featuring warm hued hardwood floors and an elegant fireplace that’s sure to take center stage as family and friends gather here to enjoy quiet conversation or festive holiday celebrations alike. Through an archway to the left you’ll find the striking Den featuring a vaulted beamed ceiling and an abundance of light streaming through large windows. Proceed through another archway into an elegant formal Dining Room that’s ideal for gourmet meals created in the neighboring Kitchen that’s been fully updated to meet any chef’s needs. Custom cabinetry with quartz countertops and brand new stainless steel appliances are sure to please even the most discerning of cooks and a separate dining area overlooks the grand Family Room, a welcome 2001 addition to the home. Boasting soaring ceilings and a large bay window, this spacious room is ideal for entertaining guests as well as for snuggling up to watch your favorite movie. Through the large windows, you’ll enjoy the views of the backyard greenery that surrounds an attractive brick paver patio reached via the home’s stylish rear foyer. A conveniently located Powder Room accessed through the Kitchen rounds out the first level living space.
The second level is home to 3 generous sized bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms you’ll arrive at via the gallery landing. The light filled Master Bedroom awaits and is sure to provide a relaxing retreat. Here you’ll find richly hued hardwood floors and plenty of closet space for all your clothing. You’re sure to appreciate the conveniently located bath featuring a double vanity with hand painted sinks and a large walk-in shower that’s situated just outside. Two additional light filled bedrooms, each with hardwood floors and plenty of closet space, and another easily accessed full hall bath complete the second level.
And there’s more…A finished lower level boasts a spacious Recreation Room with lots of flexible space and a built-in wet bar, a fully equipped Laundry Room and plenty of storage space. Outside is a private fenced in backyard that sits beneath a canopy of mature trees. A lush, flat lawn provides plenty of room for playtime and all of your favorite hobbies while a large brick paver patio affords the perfect place for summer entertaining.
With its sought after location within walking distance of downtown shopping, restaurants and NYC transportation as well as access to Blue Ribbon schools, 14 Bailey Road is the perfect place to call home.
Floor by Floor Details of 14 Bailey Road, Millburn
- Entry Vestibule with stone floor, bead board walls and ceiling, light fixture, arched wood door with glass pane accents, coat closet, French door leading to Living Room
- Living Room with hardwood floors, crown moldings, wood-burning fireplace with wood mantel, stone surround and brass screen, window with window treatments; slatted doors to Den, archway to Dining Room and Family Room
- Den with volume wood paneled ceiling with wood beam accents and ceiling fan, windows on 2 sides with mini-blinds, carpet, stucco walls with wood beam accents
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, large windows on 2 sides, chandelier, doorway to Kitchen
- Kitchen with ceramic tile floor, custom cabinetry with quartz countertops, glass tile backsplash, new stainless steel appliances including, Jenn Air electric cooktop, Whirlpool built-in microwave oven, Whirlpool electric double wall oven, Kenmore Elite refrigerator/freezer, Maytag dishwasher, stainless steel sink with window above, recessed lighting, beamed ceiling with ceiling fan, eat-in dining area with pendant lighting, bead board ½ wall overlooking Family Room; access to Powder Room and lower level
- Powder Room with Formica topped vanity with storage cabinets, wainscoting, recessed lighting, ceramic tile floor, baseboard heater, window with mini-blinds
- Family Room with high ceiling, recessed lighting, hardwood floors, large bay window with window seat and built-in cabinets below, recessed lighting above, 2 full windowed walls with mini-blinds, Bose wall mounted speakers; open to rear foyer
- Rear foyer with French door, ceramic tile floor, cutout opening with display ledge; access to stairs leading to Kitchen, Living Room and second level
- Gallery landing with pull down stairs to attic storage
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floors, 5 windows, recessed lighting, 2 double closets with sliding doors; access to hallway master bath
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, crown molding, 2 large closets, 3 windows, track lighting
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floors, 1 double window with grass cloth shade and window seat, additional large window with grass cloth shade, closet, track lighting
- Hall Bath #1 (Master Bath) with ceramic tile floor, double vanity with granite hand painted sinks set in granite counter, matching mirrors and 2 sconces above, tiled ½ wall with decorative border, large tiled walk-in shower with glass door, window with blinds and linen closet
- Hall Bath #2 with ceramic tile floor, shower over tub with tiled walls, vanity with glass counter top, storage cabinets below, window with mini-blinds, large linen cabinet with slatted doors and shelves, light fixture
- Recreation Room with paneled walls, recessed lighting, concrete floor, double door storage closet, 3 grade level windows, built-in wet bat with counter, Frigidaire mini refrigerator, built-in storage shelves, prep sink, tile floor; access to Laundry Room/Utilities
- Laundry Room with washer and dryer, utility sink, grade level window; access to storage/crawl space
- 2-car detached garage
- Flat, fenced in backyard with brick paver patio (new 2010) and exterior lighting
- Full interior painting (2016)
- Exterior painting (2014)
- Full Kitchen remodel including cabinetry and new appliances (2016)
- Spacious Family Room and bedroom addition (2002)
- Second level baths updated (2002)
- Partial new roof (2013)
- 1-zone oil heat
- 1-zone central air conditioning
#millburnnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MillburnVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The town of Millburn was established over 150 years ago, and its rich history imbues the area with its classic, old-world charm, marked by gorgeous architecture including Colonial, Tudor, and Victorian style homes. Known for comfortable living and historic elegance, Millburn is a beloved locale that residents adore and celebrate through enthusiastic community spirit. The area was founded and designed by Stewart Hartshorn and is known as the first planned commuter suburb in America. Hartshorn aimed to create “a harmonious community for people who appreciate nature” and a place “where natural beauty would not be destroyed...and people of congenial tastes could dwell together.” His vision still remains in the peaceful, communal, and scenic Millburn/Short Hills area.
Millburn School Information
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
|10Glenwood Elementary School||K-5||325 Taylor Rd South, Short Hills, NJ 07078|
Millburn Commuting Info
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.
Millburn BLOG POSTS
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 34 Minutes to NYC