15 Elmwood Pl, Short Hills, NJ 07078Short Hills
15 Elmwood Pl, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 15 Elmwood Pl
- Short Hills
Listing for Sale! 15 Elmwood Pl, Short Hills, NJ 07078
For a Private Appointment, call The Sue Adler Team 973-936-9129
Picture perfect Colonial in Phenomenal Location! Move right in to this charming 3 Bedroom, 2 and ½ Bath Colonial located in sought after Glenwood section of Short Hills with top notch Millburn schools, a short distance to downtown Millburn and nearby Short Hills train station. Beautifully situated on a lovely tree-lined block, this house aims to please. 1st level features abundant sunlight, gleaming hardwood floors, updated Kitchen and lovely landscaped backyard with extreme privacy. Sun-drenched 2nd level features Master Bedroom with newly renovated Master Bath, 2 generously sized additional Bedrooms, Hall Bath and hardwood floors throughout. Don’t miss this special opportunity to own in one of Short Hills’ most sought after neighborhoods!
Move right in this picture perfect colonial on a family-friendly block in the sought after Glenwood Section in the heart of Short Hills. With an exceptional location just steps from downtown Millburn restaurants and shopping, Direct Train to NYC and top-rated schools, 15 Elmwood is just waiting to be called home.
Drive up the tree-lined street and walk up the charming bluestone walkway. Enter through the warm, wood entryway and enter the spacious Foyer glowing with natural light and featuring a graceful staircase leading to the 2nd Floor. Move into the sun-drenched Living Room with its statement fireplace and gleaming hardwood floors. Elegant dinner parties await in the spacious Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail and graceful chandelier. Move into the Kitchen where you are sure to be impressed. The Kitchen is updated with wood cabinetry, granite countertops, Kitchen Aid and GE Appliances and a beautiful view of the perfectly landscaped backyard. Cuddle up in the Family Room featuring oversized casement windows and convenient access to the outstanding, large outdoor deck and a beautifully landscaped backyard. The backyard, with mature plantings and extreme privacy, is ready for an al fresco dinner or simply roasting marshmallows with friends.
Ready to retire for the evening? Walk up the stately staircase to the elegant 2nd Floor Landing complete with hardwood floors and built-in storage for linens. Wander into the well-appointed Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, his and her closets, neutral paint colors and plenty of natural light. The recently renovated ensuite Master Bathroom rounds out the Master Bedroom area. Spacious Bedrooms 2 and 3 feature hardwood floors, generous closets and abundant windows allowing for plenty of light. A Full Bath with tasteful wood vanity rounds out the 2nd Floor.
And there’s more! The Lower Level features a Laundry Room and carpeted Recreation Room with plenty of storage and recessed lighting. Off of the Recreation Room is a spacious storage room with potential for children’s art studio, wine storage and/or exercise room.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to own a home in one of Short Hill’s best neighborhoods. Just minutes from Blue Ribbon schools, NYC transportation, Hartshorn Arboretum and downtown Millburn shopping, 15 Elmwood is an absolute must see!
Floor by Floor Details of 15 Elmwood, Short Hills
- Wood Front Door with 3 over 3 window
- Entry Vestibule featuring stone floor, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount light fixture, Coat Closet
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount light fixture, traditional staircase to 2nd Floor
- Living Room featuring hard wood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, fireplace with stone surround and detailed millwork
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, bay window, chair rail, baseboard molding, crown molding, chandelier, French door leading to Family Room
- Den featuring hardwood floors, casement windows, baseboard molding, track lighting, exterior door leading to outdoor deck
- Updated Kitchen featuring linoleum floor, updated wood cabinetry, granite countertops, under cabinet lighting, Kitchen Aid double wall ovens, GE Cook Top, Kitchen Aid Dishwasher, Amana Refrigerator, GE built-in Microwave, brand-new Danby wine refrigerator, built-in Desk Area, track lighting, pendant light fixture, flush mount light fixture, stainless steel sink with gooseneck fixture, Exterior Door to backyard, Door to Garage
- 1 Car Garage with newly-installed electric garage door opener
- Powder Room featuring tile floor, baseboard molding, pedestal sink, tilting mirror, flush mount light fixture
- Stairway with decorative wood railings and carpet runner
- 2nd floor landing featuring hardwood floors, built-in linen cabinet and drawers, closet, baseboard molding, crown molding, lantern, glass block window
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, ceiling fan/light fixture, 2 closets
- Renovated Master Bathroom featuring porcelain tile, subway tile in shower, shelves in shower, shower door with frameless glass, pedestal sink, recessed medicine cabinet, 2 light sconce, flush mount light fixture, built-in linen storage and hamper
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, ceiling fan/light fixture, closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, 2 closets, flush mount light fixture
- Full Hallway Bathroom featuring tile flooring and wainscoting, wood vanity with stone countertop, shower over tub with tile, recessed medicine cabinet, vanity lighting, flush mount light fixture
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, built-in shelving, recessed lighting, 2 closets
- Laundry Room/Utility Room featuring double utility sink
- Storage Room with potential for Wine Cellar
- Wood deck with built-in seating and planters
- Professionally Landscaped Property
- 5 Zone Irrigation
- Water Softener (rented)
- Water Heater Replaced (2014)
- Furnace Replaced (2014)
- Washer Replaced (2016)
- French Drains
Visit The Community
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place. Millburn Township Schools are top notch. Millburn High School is consistently ranked not only #1 in the state of New Jersey, but also one of the top in the entire country. Millburn High School is a Blue Ribbon School. There are 5 elementary Schools, all consistently ranking among the top in NJ’s annual School Report Card: Glenwood, Hartshorn and Deerfield all serve the Short Hills residents, and South Mountain and Wyoming Schools are the elementary schools for Millburn residents. Millburn Middle School has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on the state assessments. It also has a Peer Leadership program where the 8th grade students engage in community service.
With easy access via rail, highway, bus and air, it is understandable why Short Hills is a popular choice for young professionals moving from Manhattan. A railroad station is conveniently located in the heart of Short Hills, and New York Pennsylvania Station is just a 35 to 40 minute ride on NJ Transit’s Midtown Direct Train Line.
Going to downtown Manhattan? The PATH Rapid Transit System takes commuters straight into New York’s financial district. Commuter parking lots are available to residents of Millburn/Short Hills. Parking at the Millburn and Short Hills train stations is on a first come, first served basis. Permits cost $560 per year and are issued by the Tax Collector at Millburn Town Hall, 375 Millburn Avenue, Millburn, 07041. For more information call 973-564-7083 during office hours. By car, routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway are all within easy access. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is a 20-minute drive away.