16 Campbell Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- $3,233 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
SOLD! The Sue Adler Team is proud to have represented both the Buyer and Seller on this adorable home in the Glenwood Section of Short Hills! No other agent sells more home in Glenwood than the Sue Adler Team, give us a call for your own custom success strategy, 973-936-9129
Picture perfect home in Phenomenal Location! Move right in to this charming 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home located in the sought after Glenwood section of Short Hills with top notch Millburn schools, a short distance to downtown Millburn and an easy walk to the nearby Short Hills train station. Beautifully situated, this house aims to please. 1st level features abundant sunlight, gleaming hardwood floors, spacious Living and Dining Rooms, Sun Porch and updated Kitchen. Huge deck for entertaining and lush, landscaped yard. Sun-drenched 2nd level features Master Bedroom Suite, 3 generously sized additional Bedrooms, Hall Bath and hardwood floors throughout. Don’t miss this special opportunity to own in one of Short Hill’s most coveted neighborhoods!
Room by Room Details of 16 Campbell Road, Short Hills
- Living Room with hardwood floor, recessed lighting, crown molding, fireplace with decorative wood mantel and stone hearth, three double hung windows, two steps up to coat closet and staircase to Second Level
- Sun Porch with painted cement floor, light fixture, screened in windows on three sides
- Dining Room with hardwood floor, original crystal chandelier, crown molding, three double hung windows, built-in china cabinet
- Kitchen with hardwood floor, recessed lighting, crown molding, light fixture, built-in cabinet, furniture grade cabinetry with glass front displays and granite countertops, Kenmore refrigerator and dishwasher, GE oven and Zephyr hood, Breakfast Nook, side door entrance, garage access
- Landing with coat closet and light fixture
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floor, light fixture, two closets, crown molding, two windows and en-suite full Bathroom with stall shower, beveled subway tile with decorative inlay, tile floor, pedestal sink, recessed lighting, lighted vanity mirror
- Bedroom #2/Office with hardwood floor, closet, crown molding, two windows
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floor, crown molding, light fixture, two closets (one is a double depth, cedar closet, two windows
- Bedroom #4 with hardwood floor, light fixture, closet, two windows, access to walk-up attic
- Hall Bathroom with tile floor, shower over tub, pedestal sink, lighted vanity, light fixture, window
- Unfinished basement with utility area, workshop area with workbench and door to rear bilco stairs access
- Laundry Area with Kenmore washer/dryer
Additional Features and Upgrades
- 1 car garage
- Rear wood deck
- Manicured, landscaping and lush, flat rear yard
- Interior painting throughout (2017)
- Kitchen renovation (2008)
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character.
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC