16 Campbell Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- $3,233 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Picture perfect home in Phenomenal Location! Move right in to this charming 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom home located in the sought after Glenwood section of Short Hills with top notch Millburn schools, a short distance to downtown Millburn and an easy walk to the nearby Short Hills train station. Beautifully situated, this house aims to please. 1st level features abundant sunlight, gleaming hardwood floors, spacious Living and Dining Rooms, Sun Porch and updated Kitchen. Huge deck for entertaining and lush, landscaped yard. Sun-drenched 2nd level features Master Bedroom Suite, 3 generously sized additional Bedrooms, Hall Bath and hardwood floors throughout. Don’t miss this special opportunity to own in one of Short Hill’s most coveted neighborhoods!
Room by Room Details of 16 Campbell Road, Short Hills
- Living Room with hardwood floor, recessed lighting, crown molding, fireplace with decorative wood mantel and stone hearth, three double hung windows, two steps up to coat closet and staircase to Second Level
- Sun Porch with painted cement floor, light fixture, screened in windows on three sides
- Dining Room with hardwood floor, original crystal chandelier, crown molding, three double hung windows, built-in china cabinet
- Kitchen with hardwood floor, recessed lighting, crown molding, light fixture, built-in cabinet, furniture grade cabinetry with glass front displays and granite countertops, Kenmore refrigerator and dishwasher, GE oven and Zephyr hood, Breakfast Nook, side door entrance, garage access
- Landing with coat closet and light fixture
- Master Bedroom with hardwood floor, light fixture, two closets, crown molding, two windows and en-suite full Bathroom with stall shower, beveled subway tile with decorative inlay, tile floor, pedestal sink, recessed lighting, lighted vanity mirror
- Bedroom #2/Office with hardwood floor, closet, crown molding, two windows
- Bedroom #3 with hardwood floor, crown molding, light fixture, two closets (one is a double depth, cedar closet, two windows
- Bedroom #4 with hardwood floor, light fixture, closet, two windows, access to walk-up attic
- Hall Bathroom with tile floor, shower over tub, pedestal sink, lighted vanity, light fixture, window
- Unfinished basement with utility area, workshop area with workbench and door to rear bilco stairs access
- Laundry Area with Kenmore washer/dryer
Additional Features and Upgrades
- 1 car garage
- Rear wood deck
- Manicured, landscaping and lush, flat rear yard
- Interior painting throughout (2017)
- Kitchen renovation (2008)
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country, and with good reason. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and a short commute to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area; and whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods or farm fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America. This concentration of artists helps shape Short Hills’s character. Short Hills began as a planned community when Stewart Hartshorn (who became wealthy from developing, perfecting and manufacturing the self-acting shade roller) purchased 13 acres of land in Millburn Township near the present-day Hobart Avenue, Parsonage Hill Road, and Chatham Road. Hartshorn's purpose was to create "a harmonious community for people who appreciated nature," and "where natural beauty would not be destroyed by real estate developments, and where people of congenial tastes could dwell together." He later increased his land holdings to 56 acres for himself and 1,552 acres for the whole village, with each plot not owned by Hartshorn being no larger than 1/2 acre. Hartshorn chose the name "Short Hills" because it reflected the topography of the region, and also because the local Lenape Native Americans used that same name to describe the region. One local resident suggested that he call his village "Hartshornville," but he definitively refused. Click here for more information about the Millburn/Short Hills Master Plan!
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place. Millburn Township Schools are top notch. Millburn High School is consistently ranked not only #1 in the state of New Jersey, but also one of the top in the entire country. Millburn High School is a Blue Ribbon School. There are 5 elementary Schools, all consistently ranking among the top in NJ’s annual School Report Card: Glenwood, Hartshorn and Deerfield all serve the Short Hills residents, and South Mountain and Wyoming Schools are the elementary schools for Millburn residents. Millburn Middle School has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on the state assessments. It also has a Peer Leadership program where the 8th grade students engage in community service.
Short Hills Commuting Info
With easy access via rail, highway, bus and air, it is understandable why Short Hills is a popular choice for young professionals moving from Manhattan. A railroad station is conveniently located in the heart of Short Hills, and New York Pennsylvania Station is just a 35 to 40 minute ride on NJ Transit’s Midtown Direct Train Line.
Going to downtown Manhattan? The PATH Rapid Transit System takes commuters straight into New York’s financial district. Commuter parking lots are available to residents of Millburn/Short Hills. Parking at the Millburn and Short Hills train stations is on a first come, first served basis. Permits cost $560 per year and are issued by the Tax Collector at Millburn Town Hall, 375 Millburn Avenue, Millburn, 07041. For more information call 973-564-7083 during office hours. By car, routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway are all within easy access. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is a 20-minute drive away.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
Imagine the Grand Prize Recipient in The Sue Adler Team 100th Home Sale Charity ProgramREAD MORE
“In The Know” Fall Editions Are Here!READ MORE
Don’t Miss This Home!READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC