18 Exeter Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 3 full, 1 half
- $4,451 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Charming 5-bedroom, 3.5 bath colonial situated on a lushly landscaped flat lot. Spacious rooms, great floor plan, easy flow for entertaining. First level features spacious Living Room with wood floors and elegant wood burning fireplace, light filled Family Room with Dining Room access, updated eat-in Kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, high end appliances and center island breakfast bar. Second level features updated Master Bedroom Suite with large walk-in cedar closet and spa-like marble en suite bath. 4 additional bedrooms (one is an alternate master) on second level serviced by updated full hall bath. Blue Ribbon schools, easy access to parks, NYC transportation and world class shopping and dining. You don’t want to miss this fabulous opportunity!
Room by Room Details of 18 Exeter Road, Short Hills
- Entry Foyer with wood floors, recessed lighting, crown molding, wood door with glass pane accents; archway to Living Room, Family Room, rear hallway leading to Dining Room and Powder Room, center staircase to second level
- Family Room with wood floors, crown molding, recessed lighting, 2 window banks with wood blinds, ceiling fixture, display shelving; doorway to Dining Room
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, crown molding, large window, recessed lighting, chandelier; access to lower level, Kitchen and Powder Room
- Kitchen featuring porcelain tile floor, custom cabinetry with granite counters and travertine backsplash, high end appliances including 2 GE Profile stainless steel ovens, DCS 5-burner stainless steel cooktop with exhaust hood above, Bosch dishwasher with integrated cabinetry panel, Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer with integrated cabinetry panel, stainless steel double sink, Kenmore built-in microwave, pantry closet with large pullout drawers, appliance “garage”, granite topped center island with breakfast bar, storage cabinets, dining nook with outdoor access, fully windowed wall above with backyard views, additional window bank facing side yard, bi-fold doors to laundry nook with Kenmore front loading washer and dryer; archway to Living Room
- Living Room with wood floors, large wood burning fireplace with wood mantel, marble surround and hearth, recessed lighting, 3 windows with wood blinds, 2 built-in book case/display units flanking doorway; archway to entry foyer
- Updated Powder Room with marble tile floor and walls, pedestal sink with mirror and light fixture above
- Gallery landing with hardwood floors, track lighting, pull-down staircase to attic storage
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, ceiling fan, large windowed wall with bamboo shades, recessed lighting, baseboard heating, large walk-in cedar closet with shelving and drawers, en suite bath with marble tile floor and walls, MTI self-cleaning jetted tub with marble surround and chandelier above, glass enclosed marble shower with hand held and stationary shower heads, His & Hers vanities with marble tops, mirrors and light fixtures above, storage cabinets below, built-in shelving, baseboard heat, window with Roman shade
- Bedroom #2 with wood floors, crown molding, ceiling fan, recessed lighting 2 windows with wood blinds, walk-in closet
- Bedroom #3 with wood floors, ceiling fan, wardrobe, 2 windows with shades, large closet
- Bedroom #4 (Office) with wood floors, closet, window with shade, fluorescent light ceiling fixture
- Bedroom #5 (alternate Master Suite) featuring wood floors, angled bead board ceiling, recessed lighting, ceiling fixture, 2 large window banks with wood blinds, double door closet with custom shelving, en suite bath with porcelain tile floor, vanity with storage below, mirrored medicine chest and 2 sconces above, glass tile backsplash, glass enclosed shower with decorative tile accents and 2 shower heads, built-in shelving, window and recessed lighting
- Full Hallway Bathroom with porcelain tile floor, custom built-in with 2 sink vanity with granite top, rounded storage cabinets below, mirror and built-in lighting above, window with bamboo shade, glass door shower with decorative tile accents and 2 shower heads, recessed lighting, baseboard heating
- Carpeted staircase leads to finished lower level with flexible open space currently used as a Recreation Room and Home Gym with tile floor, grade level window and recessed lighting in dropped ceiling
- 3 Sump pumps
- Under-stair storage, storage closets, supplemental refrigerator/freezer and access to all utilities
Additional Features/ Upgrades
- Lushly landscaped property with a private, flat backyard featuring a 2-level brick paver patio
- 1-car garage with electric door
- 4-zone steam heat with supplemental baseboard heating
- 1-zone central air conditioning
- Security system
- Master Bedroom Suite, Bedroom #2 and Powder Room update completed (2010)
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character.
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
Battle of the Badges, a Cook-off for Brain InjuryREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC