18 Reeve Cir, Millburn, NJ 07041
- $2,856 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Picture perfect, meticulously maintained 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths in sought after Wyoming section. Fantastic Gourmet Kitchen and Family Room addition featuring custom cabinetry, huge island, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, double French doors to charming outdoor patio. Gleaming hardwood floors, enormous Butler’s Pantry with tons of storage and Marvel wine refrigerator, Living Room with stunning fireplace and built in, Dining Room with wainscoting and original corner china cabinet. Private yard with specimen trees and pristine gardens with blooming perennials. All bathrooms renovated to perfection. Spacious and sunny bedrooms, including Master with dual closets. Just minutes from NYC transportation and convenience to downtown Millburn shopping and restaurants, this special home has an exceptional vibe!
Welcome to 18 Reeve Circle! Move right in to this picture perfect, 3 Bedroom, 2 Full Baths center hall colonial on a charming cul de sac. With a fabulous Kitchen/Family Room addition, great flow and proximity to downtown Millburn shopping, Midtown Direct train and easy access to I-78, this home hits all the right notes.
Drive up the tree-lined street and admire the home’s charming features with stone and clapboard exterior, quaint shutters and a carriage style garage door. Walk up the delightful herringbone patterned brick front walk and admire the blossoming gardens and stately front door. Enter through the warm, wood entryway into the sunlit vestibule with a spacious coat closet. Open the charming French Door to enter the Entry Foyer with gleaming hardwood floors that extend throughout the 1st and 2nd floors. Admire the large graceful entryways leading into the Living Room and Dining Room. The Living Room features ample windows, traditional fireplace and open shelving ready to display all your wares. Proceed into the nearby formal Dining Room featuring stunning wainscoting and original corner cabinet for all your china storage needs. Flow easily from the Dining Room to the spacious Butler’s Pantry perfect for mixing drinks and entertaining guests. The Butler’s Pantry features a Marvel wine refrigerator and plenty of room to store your growing wine collection. The real show-stopper of this home is the Kitchen/Family Room addition done to perfection. The renovated Chef’s Kitchen features custom cabinetry, high end stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a lovely view of the lush yard. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the roomy nearby Breakfast Area. The amazing sundrenched Family Room flows easily from the Kitchen area. You are sure to be enchanted by the hardwood floors, skylight, built in speaker system and views of the backyard. Flow through double French doors to the cozy brick patio and private, meticulously landscaped flat yard with blooming perennials, perfect for spending time with family and alfresco dinner parties. The renovated Full Bathroom with designer tile and its own linen closet rounds out the enchanting first floor.
When it’s time to retire for the evening, the classic staircase leads you to the second floor with 3 bedrooms and a renovated Full Bathroom. Luxury abounds in the private and spacious Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, dual closets (one extra large) and its own private access to the full bath. The Full Bathroom features crisp white tile with decorative accents, a tub and stand alone shower, with deluxe rain showerhead and custom wood vanity with plenty of storage. Open and airy Bedrooms #2 and #3 feature hardwood floors, spacious closets and tasteful ceiling fans.
And there’s more…The Lower Level will provide endless hours of enjoyment and additional living space. With beautiful carpeting and recessed lighting, the Recreation Room is the perfect place for kids to watch movies or just play. Additional unfinished Storage/Laundry Area provides plenty of opportunity for expansion and even has the rough in plumbing to put in an additional bath.
18 Reeve Circle is a dream home in every way. Just minutes from NYC transportation and convenience to downtown Millburn shopping and restaurants, this home is an exceptional value and will not last!
Room by Room Details of 18 Reeve Circle, Millburn
- Entry Vestibule featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount lighting, coat closet, wallpaper, French door to entry foyer
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding with dentil detail, flush mount light fixture with drum shade, stairway with runner to 2nd Level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding with dentil detail, fireplace with wood framing, picture ledge and brick surround, tile at fireplace base, built in with open shelving and cabinet storage below
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, baseboard molding, crown molding with dentil detail, chandelier, corner china cabinet with glass door and cabinet storage below, swinging door to butler’s pantry
- Butler’s Pantry featuring built-in custom cabinetry, granite countertops, tumbled tile backsplash, open wine storage, Marvel wine refrigerator, recessed lighting, door to Lower Level, under cabinet lighting, wallpaper
- Renovated Kitchen featuring custom wood cabinetry, granite countertops, Kitchen Aid refrigerator, GE stainless steel dishwasher (new 2017), GE Profile stainless steel oven/range, GE profile stainless steel microwave, tile flooring, tumbled tile backsplash with decorative accents, recessed lighting, pendant lighting over island, island with storage and seating for 3, stainless steel sink, double French doors out to backyard, skylight, arched ceiling, door to garage
- Breakfast Area featuring tile flooring
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, arched ceiling, recessed lighting, built in speakers with connecting speakers on Patio
- Attached 1 car garage with carriage style electric door
- Renovated Full Bath featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting with mosaic tile accent, shower with tile surround, pedestal sink, 3 light sconce, linen closet, flush mount light fixture, recessed light in shower
- Second Level landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixtures, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, dual closets (1 extra large), ceiling fan with 3 lights, door to bathroom
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, ceiling fan with 3 lights, large closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding crown molding, closet, ceiling fan with light
- Renovated Hallway Bath featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting, recessed lighting, fan, wood vanity with storage and stone countertop, bathtub with tile surround and decorative accent tile, shower with frameless glass door and rain shower head, medicine cabinet, 1 light sconce
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, walk in closet, under staircase storage closet, recessed lighting
- Rough plumbing ready for addition of Lower Level Bathroom
- Unfinished Storage/Laundry Room featuring utility sink and front loader Samsung washer and dryer
- GE refrigerator in storage room
- Storage Room provides plenty of room for expansion
- Above ground oil tank
- 3 sump pumps
Front and Backyard
- Front brick walkway with herringbone pattern
- Brick Patio
- Meticulously landscaped with blooming perennials
- Landscaping lighting
- GE Dishwasher (2017)
- Samsung washer and dryer (2013)
- Garage door (2012)
- Alarm System (2006)
- Front paver walkway, stone front steps with wrought iron railings, paver patio, underground sprinkler system (2004)
- Roof, Kitchen, Family Room, Bathrooms, Exterior stone/clapboard (2003)
- 1-zone forced air system
#millburnnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MillburnVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The town of Millburn was established over 150 years ago, and its rich history imbues the area with its classic, old-world charm, marked by gorgeous architecture including Colonial, Tudor, and Victorian style homes. Known for comfortable living and historic elegance, Millburn is a beloved locale that residents adore and celebrate through enthusiastic community spirit. The area was founded and designed by Stewart Hartshorn and is known as the first planned commuter suburb in America. Hartshorn aimed to create “a harmonious community for people who appreciate nature” and a place “where natural beauty would not be destroyed...and people of congenial tastes could dwell together.” His vision still remains in the peaceful, communal, and scenic Millburn/Short Hills area.
Millburn School Information
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
|9Wyoming Elementary School||K-5||55 Myrtle Ave, Millburn, NJ 0704|
|10Millburn Middle School||6-8||25 Old Short Hills Rd, Millburn, NJ 07041|
|10Millburn Sr High School||9-12||462 Millburn Ave, Millburn, NJ 07041|
Millburn Commuting Info
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.
Millburn BLOG POSTS
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Battle of the Badges, a Cook-off for Brain InjuryREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
- 34 Minutes to NYC