18 Reeve Cir, Millburn, NJ 07041
- $2,856 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Picture perfect, meticulously maintained 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths in sought after Wyoming section. Fantastic Gourmet Kitchen and Family Room addition featuring custom cabinetry, huge island, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, double French doors to charming outdoor patio. Gleaming hardwood floors, enormous Butler’s Pantry with tons of storage and Marvel wine refrigerator, Living Room with stunning fireplace and built in, Dining Room with wainscoting and original corner china cabinet. Private yard with specimen trees and pristine gardens with blooming perennials. All bathrooms renovated to perfection. Spacious and sunny bedrooms, including Master with dual closets. Just minutes from NYC transportation and convenience to downtown Millburn shopping and restaurants, this special home has an exceptional vibe!
Welcome to 18 Reeve Circle! Move right in to this picture perfect, 3 Bedroom, 2 Full Baths center hall colonial on a charming cul de sac. With a fabulous Kitchen/Family Room addition, great flow and proximity to downtown Millburn shopping, Midtown Direct train and easy access to I-78, this home hits all the right notes.
Drive up the tree-lined street and admire the home’s charming features with stone and clapboard exterior, quaint shutters and a carriage style garage door. Walk up the delightful herringbone patterned brick front walk and admire the blossoming gardens and stately front door. Enter through the warm, wood entryway into the sunlit vestibule with a spacious coat closet. Open the charming French Door to enter the Entry Foyer with gleaming hardwood floors that extend throughout the 1st and 2nd floors. Admire the large graceful entryways leading into the Living Room and Dining Room. The Living Room features ample windows, traditional fireplace and open shelving ready to display all your wares. Proceed into the nearby formal Dining Room featuring stunning wainscoting and original corner cabinet for all your china storage needs. Flow easily from the Dining Room to the spacious Butler’s Pantry perfect for mixing drinks and entertaining guests. The Butler’s Pantry features a Marvel wine refrigerator and plenty of room to store your growing wine collection. The real show-stopper of this home is the Kitchen/Family Room addition done to perfection. The renovated Chef’s Kitchen features custom cabinetry, high end stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a lovely view of the lush yard. Enjoy a cup of coffee in the roomy nearby Breakfast Area. The amazing sundrenched Family Room flows easily from the Kitchen area. You are sure to be enchanted by the hardwood floors, skylight, built in speaker system and views of the backyard. Flow through double French doors to the cozy brick patio and private, meticulously landscaped flat yard with blooming perennials, perfect for spending time with family and alfresco dinner parties. The renovated Full Bathroom with designer tile and its own linen closet rounds out the enchanting first floor.
When it’s time to retire for the evening, the classic staircase leads you to the second floor with 3 bedrooms and a renovated Full Bathroom. Luxury abounds in the private and spacious Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, dual closets (one extra large) and its own private access to the full bath. The Full Bathroom features crisp white tile with decorative accents, a tub and stand alone shower, with deluxe rain showerhead and custom wood vanity with plenty of storage. Open and airy Bedrooms #2 and #3 feature hardwood floors, spacious closets and tasteful ceiling fans.
And there’s more…The Lower Level will provide endless hours of enjoyment and additional living space. With beautiful carpeting and recessed lighting, the Recreation Room is the perfect place for kids to watch movies or just play. Additional unfinished Storage/Laundry Area provides plenty of opportunity for expansion and even has the rough in plumbing to put in an additional bath.
18 Reeve Circle is a dream home in every way. Just minutes from NYC transportation and convenience to downtown Millburn shopping and restaurants, this home is an exceptional value and will not last!
Room by Room Details of 18 Reeve Circle, Millburn
- Entry Vestibule featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount lighting, coat closet, wallpaper, French door to entry foyer
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding with dentil detail, flush mount light fixture with drum shade, stairway with runner to 2nd Level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding with dentil detail, fireplace with wood framing, picture ledge and brick surround, tile at fireplace base, built in with open shelving and cabinet storage below
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, wainscoting, baseboard molding, crown molding with dentil detail, chandelier, corner china cabinet with glass door and cabinet storage below, swinging door to butler’s pantry
- Butler’s Pantry featuring built-in custom cabinetry, granite countertops, tumbled tile backsplash, open wine storage, Marvel wine refrigerator, recessed lighting, door to Lower Level, under cabinet lighting, wallpaper
- Renovated Kitchen featuring custom wood cabinetry, granite countertops, Kitchen Aid refrigerator, GE stainless steel dishwasher (new 2017), GE Profile stainless steel oven/range, GE profile stainless steel microwave, tile flooring, tumbled tile backsplash with decorative accents, recessed lighting, pendant lighting over island, island with storage and seating for 3, stainless steel sink, double French doors out to backyard, skylight, arched ceiling, door to garage
- Breakfast Area featuring tile flooring
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, arched ceiling, recessed lighting, built in speakers with connecting speakers on Patio
- Attached 1 car garage with carriage style electric door
- Renovated Full Bath featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting with mosaic tile accent, shower with tile surround, pedestal sink, 3 light sconce, linen closet, flush mount light fixture, recessed light in shower
- Second Level landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixtures, linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, dual closets (1 extra large), ceiling fan with 3 lights, door to bathroom
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, ceiling fan with 3 lights, large closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding crown molding, closet, ceiling fan with light
- Renovated Hallway Bath featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting, recessed lighting, fan, wood vanity with storage and stone countertop, bathtub with tile surround and decorative accent tile, shower with frameless glass door and rain shower head, medicine cabinet, 1 light sconce
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, walk in closet, under staircase storage closet, recessed lighting
- Rough plumbing ready for addition of Lower Level Bathroom
- Unfinished Storage/Laundry Room featuring utility sink and front loader Samsung washer and dryer
- GE refrigerator in storage room
- Storage Room provides plenty of room for expansion
- Above ground oil tank
- 3 sump pumps
Front and Backyard
- Front brick walkway with herringbone pattern
- Brick Patio
- Meticulously landscaped with blooming perennials
- Landscaping lighting
- GE Dishwasher (2017)
- Samsung washer and dryer (2013)
- Garage door (2012)
- Alarm System (2006)
- Front paver walkway, stone front steps with wrought iron railings, paver patio, underground sprinkler system (2004)
- Roof, Kitchen, Family Room, Bathrooms, Exterior stone/clapboard (2003)
- 1-zone forced air system
#millburnnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 2
- 2 | 1
About MillburnVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
In 2007 Millburn celebrated 150 years as an incorporated town with festivities and a grand parade. The aleictorian, Italianate, Tudor and Colonial homes in this historic part of town set the tone for the comfortable suburb of modern day Millburn. Stewart Hartshorn acquired 1552 acres to build his ideal village called Short Hills, the first planned commuter suburb in America. Hartshorn, who had made his fortune in spring roller blinds, wanted to create “a harmonious community for people who appreciate nature” and a place "where natural beauty would not be destroyed by real estate developments, and where people of congenial tastes could dwell together." His vision is still much of what Millburn/Short Hills is today.
Millburn School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place. Millburn Township Schools are top notch. Millburn High School is consistently ranked not only #1 in the state of New Jersey but also one of the top in the entire country. Millburn High School is a Blue Ribbon School. There are 5 elementary Schools, all consistently ranking among the top in NJ’s annual School Report Card: Glenwood , Hartshorn, Deerfield all serve the Short Hills residents, and South Mountain and Wyoming Schools are the elementary schools for Millburn residents. Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on the state assessments. It also has a Peer Leadership program wwhere the 8th grade students engage in community service.
|9Wyoming Elementary School||K-5||55 Myrtle Ave, Millburn, NJ 0704|
|10Millburn Middle School||6-8||25 Old Short Hills Rd, Millburn, NJ 07041|
|10Millburn Sr High School||9-12||462 Millburn Ave, Millburn, NJ 07041|
Millburn Commuting Info
With easy access via rail, highway, bus and air it is understandable why Millburn and Short Hills have become a popular choice for young professionals moving from Manhattan. Great news for Millburn residents! The Maplewood jitney service now picks up in the Wyoming Section and dropping at the Maplewood train station. Stops at 2 locations are scheduled: Ridgewood Road and Cypress Street & Wyoming and Elm Street for a $1 fare each way. check out our blog for more info There are two railroad stations serving the area, one in the heart of Short Hills and the other in the center of Millburn, from where New York Penn Station is just a 35 to 40 minute ride on NJ Transit ‘s Midtown Direct Train Line. Going to down town Manhattan? The PATH Rapid Transit System takes commuters straight into Hoboken, as well as New York’s financial district. For the scenic route, many commuters prefer to take the ferry across from Hoboken instead. Commuter parking lots are available to residents of Millburn/ Short Hills. Parking at Millburn and Short Hills train stations is on a first come, first served basis. Permits cost $360 per year and are issued by the Tax Collector at Millburn Town Hall, 375 Millburn Avenue, Millburn, 07041. For more information call 973-564-7083 during office hours. By car, routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway are all within easy access. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is a 20 minute drive away.
Millburn BLOG POSTS
100th Home Sale Charity Program – We’re Almost There!READ MORE
Top-Rated Midtown Direct Communities for FamiliesREAD MORE
Concerned About Your Reassessment? We’re Here To Help!READ MORE
- 34 Minutes to NYC