20 Claremont Dr, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 2 full, 1 half
- $3,230 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
SOLD! The Sue Adler Team sold 20 Claremont Drive in the Glenwood section of Short Hills for $49,000 over asking! Call The Sue Adler Team for your private listing consolation, 973-936-9129.
Meticulously maintained Center Hall Colonial in phenomenal location! Move right in or renovate this charming 3 Bedroom, 2 and ½ Bath Center Hall Colonial located in one of Glenwood section’s best blocks (block parties and great trick or treating!) with top notch Millburn schools, a short distance to downtown Millburn and nearby Short Hills train station. Beautifully situated on a lovely tree-lined block, this house aims to please. 1st level features abundant sunlight, gleaming hardwood floors, spacious Kitchen and lovely landscaped backyard with quaint picket fence. Sun-drenched 2nd level features Master Bedroom Suite, 2 generously sized additional Bedrooms, Hall Bath and hardwood floors throughout. Don’t miss this special opportunity to own in one of Short Hill’s most sought after neighborhoods!
Welcome to 20 Claremont Road! Move right in or turn into your dream home this meticulously maintained 3 Bedroom, 2 and 1/2 Bathroom Colonial, located on a level lot on a quiet, family-friendly street in Short Hill’s sought after Glenwood neighborhood. With an exceptional location, just steps from downtown Millburn restaurants and shopping, Direct Train to NYC and top-rated schools, this house cannot be missed!
Drive up the tree-lined street and walk up the charming flagstone walkway. Curb appeal abounds with charming shutters, delightful front porch and professionally landscaped front yard. Enter through the welcoming front door into the Entry Vestibule with parquet-look floors and a convenient coat closet. Flow easily into the sun-drenched Living Room with a warm and inviting fireplace with dentil molding and a stately bay window. Elegant dinner parties await in the spacious Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail and graceful pendant light fixture. A gracious French door leads to the conveniently located Sun Room featuring windows at 3 exposures and a great view of the lush, flat property. The Sun Room is perfect for relaxing and unwinding at the end of the day. Move easily into the Kitchen with plenty of counter space, sunny window overlooking the yard and a bright and cheery Breakfast Room. The Kitchen is perfect for cooking nightly dinners or has all the bones to be renovated to your liking. A conveniently located Powder Room rounds out the First Floor.
Ready to retire for the evening? Walk up the stately staircase to the elegant 2nd Floor Landing complete with hardwood floors and built-in storage for linens. Wander into the well-appointed Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, three closets, neutral paint colors and plenty of natural light. An Ensuite Master Bathroom rounds out the Master Bedroom area. Roomy Bedrooms 2 and 3 feature hardwood floors, generous closets and abundant windows allowing for plenty of light. A spacious Full Bathroom with a stand-alone shower and its own tub serves the other 2 bedrooms.
And there’s more! The Lower Level features a Laundry Room and carpeted Recreation Room with plenty of storage and recessed lighting. Whether it’s a children’s art studio or movie watching, the Lower Level adds plenty of functional space. And do not miss the exterior where you can find host friends for a barbeque or watch your little ones play from the Kitchen – the options for outdoor enjoyment are endless!
Don’t miss this great opportunity to own a home in one of Short Hill’s best neighborhoods. Just minutes from Blue Ribbon schools, NYC transportation, Hartshorn Arboretum and downtown Millburn shopping, 20 Claremont is an absolute must see and simply won’t last!
Floor by Floor Details of 20 Claremont, Short Hills
- Entry Vestibule featuring coat closet, parquet-look floors, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding
- Living Room featuring carpeting (hardwood underneath), baseboard molding, crown molding, fireplace with millwork, dentil molding and brick surround, bay window, painted neutral off white
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, crown molding, baseboard molding, French door out to Sun Room, painted neutral off white
- Sun Room featuring wainscoting, carpeting, windows at 3 exposures, ceiling fan with light
- Powder Room featuring linoleum flooring, pedestal sink, window, tile wainscoting, single sconce, medicine cabinet
- Kitchen featuring linoleum flooring, chair rail, tile wainscoting, wood cabinetry, Corian countertop, door to backyard, Kenmore dishwasher, GE refrigerator, Maytag Oven/Range, ceiling fan with light, pendant light over sink area, Breakfast Area with Pantry closet
- Stairway to Lower Level with access to 1 Car Garage
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, storage closet under staircase, 2nd storage closet, painted neutral off white
- Utility Room
- Laundry Room featuring utility sink, built in cabinetry with storage
- Stairway with carpeting
- 2nd floor landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, Linen Closet with shelving and storage, pull down access to attic, flush mount light fixture
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, ceiling fan, baseboard molding, 3 closets, 2 windows, painted neutral off white
- Master Bathroom featuring linoleum flooring, tile wainscoting, shower, pedestal sink, medicine cabinet, single sconce, recessed light in shower
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, 3 windows, dual closets, painted neutral off white
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting (hardwood underneath), baseboard molding, 2 windows, closet, painted neutral off white
- Full Hallway Bathroom featuring linoleum flooring, bathtub, stand alone shower, wood vanity with storage, medicine cabinet, single sconce, flush mount light fixture, tile wainscoting
- Level, professionally landscaped flat yard
- Picket fence
- Brick patio on side
- Sump pump and French drains
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character.
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
Battle of the Badges, a Cook-off for Brain InjuryREAD MORE
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC