225 Parsonage Hill Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078Short Hills
225 Parsonage Hill Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 225 Parsonage Hill Rd
- Short Hills
SOLD! The Sue Adler Team is happy to announce that we got multiple offers in the first weekend.
Closing Price: $1,075,000
Listing for Sale! 225 Parsonage Hill Rd, Short Hills, NJ 07078
For information, call The Sue Adler Team 973-936-9129
Move right in to this open and airy, meticulously maintained 4 Bedroom, 3 ½ Bath split level in the sought after Hartshorn Section of Short Hills with proximity to New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train service and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants at the Short Hills Mall and downtown Millburn. Sunny and bright, well-designed floor plan with amazing flow, enormous sun-drenched Family Room, easy access between indoors and outdoors, stunning hardwood floors, updated Kitchen, roomy and bright Master Suite. 225 Parsonage Hill, located in one of Short Hill’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Welcome to 225 Parsonage Hill Road! This immaculate updated 4 Bedroom, 3 and ½ Bath home, located in the sought after Hartshorn section of Short Hills, hits all the right notes. Enjoy all this home has to offer with top notch schools, proximity to New York City, Midtown Direct train and close to shopping and restaurants.
Step inside the welcoming front door to find the Entry Foyer featuring gleaming hardwood floors and generous Coat Closet. Enter the blissful sun drenched Living Room with huge windows, hardwood floors and a classic fireplace with lovely millwork and brick surround. Flow easily into the luminous formal Dining Room with charming chair rail ready for hosting dinner parties with friends. The enormous open and airy Family Room, with a gorgeous cathedral ceiling, skylights, custom built-ins and easy access to the outdoor deck making indoor and outdoor entertaining seamless. Gourmet meals are a snap in the picture perfect renovated Kitchen featuring updated wood cabinetry, ample counter space, breakfast bar with seating for 4 and bright and airy Breakfast Area with easy access to the outdoor deck.
Take a few steps down from the Kitchen to the spacious hallway with access to the 2-car garage, the backyard and plenty of space to serve as a mudroom with cubbies. Walk down a few steps to find a spacious Recreation Room, Laundry Room and plenty of storage space, as well as a convenient Powder Room, which rounds out the level.
Ready to retire for the evening? Walk upstairs to find three generously sized bedrooms gleaming with natural light. The Master Bedroom is spacious and well-designed with an en-suite Bathroom and 2 roomy closets. Two additional Bedrooms feature plenty of light and abundant closet space and share the gorgeously renovated full hall Bathroom featuring a pedestal sink, large shower with rain showerhead, tile floor, and built-in Jacuzzi soaking tub.
Privacy abounds on the 3rd Level with the open and roomy Bedroom Suite encompassing the entire 3nd floor, boasting tons of sunlight and dual walk-in closets so that everything will be neatly tucked away. The renovated en-suite Bathroom features a double wood vanity with plenty of storage, shower with glass doors and luxurious rain showerhead.
And there’s more! The private, large and flat backyard with large deck is the perfect place for al fresco dining or spending time with family and friends.
With its incredible neighborhood, Blue Ribbon Schools, proximity to New York City and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants, 225 Parsonage is an absolute must see.
Floor by Floor Details of 225 Parsonage Hill Road, Short Hills
- Entry Foyer featuring baseboard and crown molding, tile floor, chandelier, Coat Closet, painted neutral off white
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, painted neutral off white, fireplace with brick surround and wood mantel
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, baseboard molding, crown molding, chandelier, picture window, painted neutral off white
- Family Room featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, sky lights, recessed lighting, custom built-in shelving, sliding French doors to outdoor deck, arched ceiling, painted neutral off white
- Kitchen featuring updated wood cabinetry, tile flooring, recessed lighting, tile backsplash, formica countertops, Breakfast Bar with seating for 4, Samsung stainless steel Refrigerator, Magic Chef Oven/Range and Gold Star Built-in microwave, Amana dishwasher, built-in desk area, breadbox, stainless steel sink with gooseneck fixture, neutral off white paint
- Breakfast Room featuring tile floor, sky light, recessed lighting, sliding French doors out to deck area, picture window, neutral off white paint
- Carpeted steps to second floor
- 2nd Floor Landing featuring carpeting, flush mount light fixture, neutral off white paint, Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring baseboard molding, carpeting, 2 closets with en-suite Bathroom featuring wood vanity with storage, vanity lighting, medicine cabinet, tile flooring and wainscoting, shower
- Bedroom #2 featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, chair rail, closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring baseboard molding, carpeting, closet with double doors, storage cabinet
- Renovated Full Hallway Bathroom featuring tile flooring and wainscoting, corner shower with glass doors, rain shower head and hand shower, pedestal sink, built in Jacuzzi tub, flush mount light fixture, 3 light sconce
- Guest Suite/Bedroom #4 featuring baseboard molding, carpeting, dual walk in closets with en-suite Bathroom featuring tiled flooring, shower with double sliding glass doors, double wood vanity with storage, framed wood mirrors, recessed lighting, two 3-light sconces, rain showerhead
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- Mudroom area with hanging storage
- Door to backyard
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, wood vanity with storage, medicine cabinet, flush mount light
- Large walk in storage room
- Laundry Room
- Recreation Room with baseboard molding, carpeting, recessed lighting, paneled walls
- Utility storage rooms
- Large composite deck
- Mature trees for privacy
- Corner Lot
- 6 Car Driveway
- Wood Clapboard Siding
- Sump pump
- Wired for Alarm System
- Hookup for Generator
Visit The Community
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.