24 Bailey Rd, Millburn, NJ 07041
- 2 full, 1 half
- $3,014 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
SOLD! The Sue Adler Team represented both the Seller and Buyer of this stunning Wyoming Section home! If you are interested in the value of your Millburn/Short Hills home give the experts a call 973-936-9129.
Best of both worlds: Vintage, Tudor charm with all the modern amenities! Magnificent, sun-drenched 4 Bedroom, 2 Full and 1 Half Bath home updated to perfection on one of Wyoming section’s best blocks! Original Tudor details throughout with stucco walls, Tudor style doors, original hardware and stucco walls. Living Room with gleaming hardwood floors and statement fireplace, formal Dining Room with wall of windows, spacious Family Room, gorgeous renovated Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with chic custom cabinetry, top of the line stainless steel appliances and tons of storage. All bathrooms renovated with chic high end design and finishes. Finished Lower and Third Levels are perfect for Office, Playroom and an additional Bedroom. Level, landscaped yard with stunning bluestone patio. Amazing location close to Midtown Direct, parks and top-rated Millburn schools!
Welcome to 24 Bailey Road, a charming 4 Bedroom, 2 Full and 1 Half Bath Tudor in the heart of the sought after Wyoming section. Drive up the beautiful tree-lined street and prepare to be transfixed by all this home has to offer. With vintage hallmarks of a Tudor home, a graceful floor plan and modern upgrades throughout, this home will not last!
Pull up to 24 Bailey and admire the flagstone walkway, pretty front gables and welcoming front entryway perfect for a rocking chair and lemonade. Enter through the classic Tudor-style door into the warm and welcoming Entry Foyer complete with hardwood floors that extend through the entire first level and an elegant staircase leading to the second level. The spacious and bright Living Room is ideal for entertaining with its stunning statement fireplace, original stucco walls and charming window seat under a gorgeous picture window. Flow easily through the beautiful archway to the formal elegant Dining Room with impressive casement windows and space to easily accommodate an oversized table. Get ready to cozy up for a movie or enjoy a good book in the spacious Family Room with large windows offering a picturesque view of the backyard greenery and brick patio. The real show stopper of 24 Bailey is the Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen that is sure to satisfy. Warm wood custom cabinetry, sleek Corian countertops, top of the line stainless steel appliances and storage galore make this kitchen sublime. A tastefully renovated Powder Room rounds out the first level.
Ready to retire for the evening? Walk up the stairway to the roomy 2nd floor landing complete with a Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving. The spacious and sunny Master Bedroom boasts immense privacy, hardwood floors and plenty of closet space with dual cedar closets (1 walk-in). Two additional light filled bedrooms, each with hardwood floors and large closets, offer abundant living space. The roomy renovated Full Hallway Bath, featuring pedestal sink, mosaic glass tile and gorgeous subway tile, rounds out the second level. And as if that wasn’t enough, the finished Third Level is perfect for use as an Office or Children’s Playroom. The Third Level’s vaulted ceilings give the space a charming, magical feel.
And that’s not all! The Lower Level provides plenty of additional living space with a sizable fourth bedroom, perfect for a Nanny suite or Guest Room. Laundry is a snap in the fully finished Laundry Room with brand new Samsung front loader washer and dryer. A sleek, renovated Full Bath with designer touches throughout simply adds to the Lower Level’s appeal. Finally, closets galore ensure that not a thing will be out of place. Outside is a private backyard that sits beneath a canopy of mature trees. The lush, flat yard provides plenty of room for playtime and outdoor activities while a large bluestone patio affords the perfect place for summer entertaining.
With its prestigious neighborhood, close proximity to Midtown Direct train and New York City, top notch schools and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants, 24 Bailey is an exceptional value and cannot be missed!
Floor by Floor Details of 24 Bailey Road, Millburn
- Tudor style door with original hardware
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, original stucco walls and ceiling, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Powder Room featuring tumbled-look tile, pedestal sink, baseboard molding, crystal light fixture, wood framed mirror
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, picture window with window seat, original stucco walls and ceiling, wood burning fireplace with stone surround, sconces, new casement windows, baseboard molding, crown molding, archway into Dining Room
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, original stucco walls and ceiling, new casement windows, pendant light fixture, baseboard molding, crown molding, ductless Fujitsu AC/Heat
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, original stucco walls and ceiling, new casement windows, ductless Fujitsu AC/Heat, wood blinds, flush mount light fixture
- Renovated Kitchen featuring custom wood cabinetry with soft close drawers, glass door cabinetry with lighting for display, Corian countertops, breakfast bar with seating for 2, tile flooring, tile backsplash with accent tile, recessed lighting, stainless steel Electrolux double wall ovens, stainless steel Kitchen Aid dishwasher, Sub Zero refrigerator, amazing custom storage so that every inch of space used (spice rack, corner space all used), stainless steel cooktop and hood, Grohe gooseneck fixture and hose, reverse osmosis water filtration system, bulletin board, door to side yard
- Wood staircase to 2nd Level
- 2nd Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, original stucco walls and ceiling, flush mount light fixture, Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, original stucco walls and ceiling, arched ceiling, 2 deep cedar closets, wood blinds, baseboard molding, crown molding, ductless Fujitsu AC/Heat
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, original stucco walls and ceiling, arched ceiling, deep cedar closet, wood blinds, baseboard molding, crown molding, ductless Fujitsu
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, original stucco walls and ceiling, arched ceiling, deep closet, wood blinds, baseboard molding, crown molding, ductless Fujitsu, access to 3rd Floor through closet
- Renovated Full Hall Bath featuring mosaic floor tile, subway tile, mosaic backsplash behind sink, bath/tub combination, pedestal sink, recessed medicine cabinet, 2 sconces, flush mount light fixture with fan, recessed shelving for linen storage
- Wood staircase to Third Level
- Fully finished Office/Bonus Room featuring laminate flooring, built-in cabinetry, vaulted ceiling, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture
- Unfinished storage space
- Freshly painted stairway to Lower Level
- Hallway with terra cotta tile flooring, recessed lighting, storage closet 1 with floor to ceiling shelving, storage closet 2 with shelving for wine storage, storage closet 3 under staircase, doorway to garage
- 1 car garage with electric car charger
- Utility Room
- Laundry Room featuring terra cotta tile flooring, Samsung front loader washer and dryer, shelving
- Bedroom #4 featuring terra cotta tile flooring, dual closets with double sliding doors
- Renovated Full Bathroom featuring wood look tile flooring, custom wood vanity with storage, quartz countertop, oversized shower with pebble floor tile and oversized subway wall tile, handheld and regular shower heads, sliding glass doors, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, 2 sconces, towel warmer rack, recessed shelving
Front and Backyard
- New bluestone patio with stone wall
- Level backyard
- New landscaping with privacy hedges
- Storage shed
- New hot water heater
- Garage newly outfitted with electric charger
- Steam heat and Fujitsu Ductless A/C units
- Remote controlled whole house fan
- Tasteful custom radiator covers throughout house
- New Samsung front loader Washer and Dryer
- New reverse osmosis water filtration system
- Sump pump
- New filters on all heating and cooling units
- New automatic feeder for boiler
- Freshly painted Garage and Lower Level staircase
#millburnnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- 2 | 2
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 1 | 1
- 2 | 1
About MillburnVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The town of Millburn was established over 150 years ago, and its rich history imbues the area with its classic, old-world charm, marked by gorgeous architecture including Colonial, Tudor, and Victorian style homes. Known for comfortable living and historic elegance, Millburn is a beloved locale that residents adore and celebrate through enthusiastic community spirit. The area was founded and designed by Stewart Hartshorn and is known as the first planned commuter suburb in America. Hartshorn aimed to create “a harmonious community for people who appreciate nature” and a place “where natural beauty would not be destroyed...and people of congenial tastes could dwell together.” His vision still remains in the peaceful, communal, and scenic Millburn/Short Hills area.
Millburn School Information
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
Millburn Commuting Info
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.
Millburn BLOG POSTS
Attend NJ Pride’s Burlesque Ball and Support Gender Fluid KidsREAD MORE
Millburn High School Ranks High Among Statewide SAT ScoresREAD MORE
Protestors Call Annual Deer Hunt Inhumane in Essex CountyREAD MORE
- 34 Minutes to NYC