24 Bailey Rd, Millburn, NJ 07041
- 2 full, 1 half
- $3,014 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Best of both worlds: Vintage, Tudor charm with all the modern amenities! Magnificent, sun-drenched 4 Bedroom, 2 Full and 1 Half Bath home updated to perfection on one of Wyoming section’s best blocks! Original Tudor details throughout with stucco walls, Tudor style doors, original hardware and stucco walls. Living Room with gleaming hardwood floors and statement fireplace, formal Dining Room with wall of windows, spacious Family Room, gorgeous renovated Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with chic custom cabinetry, top of the line stainless steel appliances and tons of storage. All bathrooms renovated with chic high end design and finishes. Finished Lower and Third Levels are perfect for Office, Playroom and an additional Bedroom. Level, landscaped yard with stunning bluestone patio. Amazing location close to Midtown Direct, parks and top-rated Millburn schools!
Welcome to 24 Bailey Road, a charming 4 Bedroom, 2 Full and 1 Half Bath Tudor in the heart of the sought after Wyoming section. Drive up the beautiful tree-lined street and prepare to be transfixed by all this home has to offer. With vintage hallmarks of a Tudor home, a graceful floor plan and modern upgrades throughout, this home will not last!
Pull up to 24 Bailey and admire the flagstone walkway, pretty front gables and welcoming front entryway perfect for a rocking chair and lemonade. Enter through the classic Tudor-style door into the warm and welcoming Entry Foyer complete with hardwood floors that extend through the entire first level and an elegant staircase leading to the second level. The spacious and bright Living Room is ideal for entertaining with its stunning statement fireplace, original stucco walls and charming window seat under a gorgeous picture window. Flow easily through the beautiful archway to the formal elegant Dining Room with impressive casement windows and space to easily accommodate an oversized table. Get ready to cozy up for a movie or enjoy a good book in the spacious Family Room with large windows offering a picturesque view of the backyard greenery and brick patio. The real show stopper of 24 Bailey is the Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen that is sure to satisfy. Warm wood custom cabinetry, sleek Corian countertops, top of the line stainless steel appliances and storage galore make this kitchen sublime. A tastefully renovated Powder Room rounds out the first level.
Ready to retire for the evening? Walk up the stairway to the roomy 2nd floor landing complete with a Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving. The spacious and sunny Master Bedroom boasts immense privacy, hardwood floors and plenty of closet space with dual cedar closets (1 walk-in). Two additional light filled bedrooms, each with hardwood floors and large closets, offer abundant living space. The roomy renovated Full Hallway Bath, featuring pedestal sink, mosaic glass tile and gorgeous subway tile, rounds out the second level. And as if that wasn’t enough, the finished Third Level is perfect for use as an Office or Children’s Playroom. The Third Level’s vaulted ceilings give the space a charming, magical feel.
And that’s not all! The Lower Level provides plenty of additional living space with a sizable fourth bedroom, perfect for a Nanny suite or Guest Room. Laundry is a snap in the fully finished Laundry Room with brand new Samsung front loader washer and dryer. A sleek, renovated Full Bath with designer touches throughout simply adds to the Lower Level’s appeal. Finally, closets galore ensure that not a thing will be out of place. Outside is a private backyard that sits beneath a canopy of mature trees. The lush, flat yard provides plenty of room for playtime and outdoor activities while a large bluestone patio affords the perfect place for summer entertaining.
With its prestigious neighborhood, close proximity to Midtown Direct train and New York City, top notch schools and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants, 24 Bailey is an exceptional value and cannot be missed!
Floor by Floor Details of 24 Bailey Road, Millburn
- Tudor style door with original hardware
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, original stucco walls and ceiling, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Powder Room featuring tumbled-look tile, pedestal sink, baseboard molding, crystal light fixture, wood framed mirror
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, picture window with window seat, original stucco walls and ceiling, wood burning fireplace with stone surround, sconces, new casement windows, baseboard molding, crown molding, archway into Dining Room
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, original stucco walls and ceiling, new casement windows, pendant light fixture, baseboard molding, crown molding, ductless Fujitsu AC/Heat
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, original stucco walls and ceiling, new casement windows, ductless Fujitsu AC/Heat, wood blinds, flush mount light fixture
- Renovated Kitchen featuring custom wood cabinetry with soft close drawers, glass door cabinetry with lighting for display, Corian countertops, breakfast bar with seating for 2, tile flooring, tile backsplash with accent tile, recessed lighting, stainless steel Electrolux double wall ovens, stainless steel Kitchen Aid dishwasher, Sub Zero refrigerator, amazing custom storage so that every inch of space used (spice rack, corner space all used), stainless steel cooktop and hood, Grohe gooseneck fixture and hose, reverse osmosis water filtration system, bulletin board, door to side yard
- Wood staircase to 2nd Level
- 2nd Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, original stucco walls and ceiling, flush mount light fixture, Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, original stucco walls and ceiling, arched ceiling, 2 deep cedar closets, wood blinds, baseboard molding, crown molding, ductless Fujitsu AC/Heat
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, original stucco walls and ceiling, arched ceiling, deep cedar closet, wood blinds, baseboard molding, crown molding, ductless Fujitsu
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, original stucco walls and ceiling, arched ceiling, deep closet, wood blinds, baseboard molding, crown molding, ductless Fujitsu, access to 3rd Floor through closet
- Renovated Full Hall Bath featuring mosaic floor tile, subway tile, mosaic backsplash behind sink, bath/tub combination, pedestal sink, recessed medicine cabinet, 2 sconces, flush mount light fixture with fan, recessed shelving for linen storage
- Wood staircase to Third Level
- Fully finished Office/Bonus Room featuring laminate flooring, built-in cabinetry, vaulted ceiling, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture
- Unfinished storage space
- Freshly painted stairway to Lower Level
- Hallway with terra cotta tile flooring, recessed lighting, storage closet 1 with floor to ceiling shelving, storage closet 2 with shelving for wine storage, storage closet 3 under staircase, doorway to garage
- 1 car garage with electric car charger
- Utility Room
- Laundry Room featuring terra cotta tile flooring, Samsung front loader washer and dryer, shelving
- Bedroom #4 featuring terra cotta tile flooring, dual closets with double sliding doors
- Renovated Full Bathroom featuring wood look tile flooring, custom wood vanity with storage, quartz countertop, oversized shower with pebble floor tile and oversized subway wall tile, handheld and regular shower heads, sliding glass doors, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, 2 sconces, towel warmer rack, recessed shelving
Front and Backyard
- New bluestone patio with stone wall
- Level backyard
- New landscaping with privacy hedges
- Storage shed
- New hot water heater
- Garage newly outfitted with electric charger
- Steam heat and Fujitsu Ductless A/C units
- Remote controlled whole house fan
- Tasteful custom radiator covers throughout house
- New Samsung front loader Washer and Dryer
- New reverse osmosis water filtration system
- Sump pump
- New filters on all heating and cooling units
- New automatic feeder for boiler
- Freshly painted Garage and Lower Level staircase
#millburnnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
About MillburnVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
In 2007 Millburn celebrated 150 years as an incorporated town with festivities and a grand parade. The aleictorian, Italianate, Tudor and Colonial homes in this historic part of town set the tone for the comfortable suburb of modern day Millburn. Stewart Hartshorn acquired 1552 acres to build his ideal village called Short Hills, the first planned commuter suburb in America. Hartshorn, who had made his fortune in spring roller blinds, wanted to create “a harmonious community for people who appreciate nature” and a place "where natural beauty would not be destroyed by real estate developments, and where people of congenial tastes could dwell together." His vision is still much of what Millburn/Short Hills is today.
Millburn School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place. Millburn Township Schools are top notch. Millburn High School is consistently ranked not only #1 in the state of New Jersey but also one of the top in the entire country. Millburn High School is a Blue Ribbon School. There are 5 elementary Schools, all consistently ranking among the top in NJ’s annual School Report Card: Glenwood , Hartshorn, Deerfield all serve the Short Hills residents, and South Mountain and Wyoming Schools are the elementary schools for Millburn residents. Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on the state assessments. It also has a Peer Leadership program wwhere the 8th grade students engage in community service.
Millburn Commuting Info
With easy access via rail, highway, bus and air it is understandable why Millburn and Short Hills have become a popular choice for young professionals moving from Manhattan. Great news for Millburn residents! The Maplewood jitney service now picks up in the Wyoming Section and dropping at the Maplewood train station. Stops at 2 locations are scheduled: Ridgewood Road and Cypress Street & Wyoming and Elm Street for a $1 fare each way. check out our blog for more info There are two railroad stations serving the area, one in the heart of Short Hills and the other in the center of Millburn, from where New York Penn Station is just a 35 to 40 minute ride on NJ Transit ‘s Midtown Direct Train Line. Going to down town Manhattan? The PATH Rapid Transit System takes commuters straight into Hoboken, as well as New York’s financial district. For the scenic route, many commuters prefer to take the ferry across from Hoboken instead. Commuter parking lots are available to residents of Millburn/ Short Hills. Parking at Millburn and Short Hills train stations is on a first come, first served basis. Permits cost $360 per year and are issued by the Tax Collector at Millburn Town Hall, 375 Millburn Avenue, Millburn, 07041. For more information call 973-564-7083 during office hours. By car, routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway are all within easy access. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is a 20 minute drive away.
Millburn BLOG POSTS
Ahrre’s Coffee Roastery Serves Up Fresh Roast and Fresh Brew in Summit!READ MORE
Listing Success Beyond the Spring SeasonREAD MORE
“In The Know” Summer Editions are Here!READ MORE
- 34 Minutes to NYC