Stunning Glenwood section colonial with impeccable style and space both inside and out.
29 Elmwood Place Short Hills, NJ 07078 -SOLD!
2951082 Stunning Glenwood section colonial with impeccable style and space both inside and out. Recently renovated from head to toe! Located on quiet street just blocks to town & train direct to NYC. Many updates!
This home has been fully updated throughout, including the kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, clean and crisp white cabinetry, hardwood flooring and recessed lighting. All the bathrooms in the home are updated to the highest quality.
- Entry foyer with coat closet
- Entire first floor features crown molding
- Living room with hardwood floors and wood burning fireplace
- Dining room with chair rail and double french doors to family room
- Family room with chair railing, French door sliders to wood deck and large bay window overlooking the back yard
- Carpeted family room with built in entertainment center
- New kitchen with stainless steel appliance and granite countertops, soft close cabinetry and french sliders to deck
- Hall 1/2 bath with wainscoting and hardwood flooring
- Master bedroom with hardwood floors, recessed lights, double closets and full master bath with gorgeous marble tile work
- Double deep hall closet for extra storage and an additional linen closet
- 3 other bedrooms, all with ample closet space and hardwood flooring
- Full hall bath with extra long tub shower, tile floor and wainscoting
- Freshly carpeted basement recreation room
- Utility room/storage room
Listing Price: $849,000
Address: 29 Elmwood Place
City: Millburn/Short Hills
Zip Code: 07078
MLS #: 2951082
Visit The Community
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place. Millburn Township Schools are top notch. Millburn High School is consistently ranked not only #1 in the state of New Jersey but also one of the top in the entire country. Millburn High School is a Blue Ribbon School. There are 5 elementary Schools, all consistently ranking among the top in NJ's annual School Report Card: Glenwood , Hartshorn, Deerfield all serve the Short Hills residents, and South Mountain and Wyoming Schools are the elementary schools for Millburn residents. Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on the state assessments. It also has a Peer Leadership program wwhere the 8th grade students engage in community service.
With easy access via rail, highway, bus and air it is understandable why Millburn and Short Hills have become a popular choice for young professionals moving from Manhattan.
Great news for Millburn residents!
The Maplewood jitney service now picks up in the Wyoming Section and dropping at the Maplewood train station. Stops at 2 locations are scheduled: Ridgewood Road and Cypress Street & Wyoming and Elm Street for a $1 fare each way. check out our blog for more info There are two railroad stations serving the area, one in the heart of Short Hills and the other in the center of Millburn, from where New York Penn Station is just a 35 to 40 minute ride on NJ Transit ‘s Midtown Direct Train Line. Going to down town Manhattan? The PATH Rapid Transit System takes commuters straight into Hoboken, as well as New York’s financial district.
For the scenic route, many commuters prefer to take the ferry across from Hoboken instead. Commuter parking lots are available to residents of Millburn/ Short Hills, and in Millburn you even have the luxury of valet parking! Parking at Millburn and Short Hills train stations is on a first come, first served basis. Permits cost $360 per year and are issued by the Tax Collector at Millburn Town Hall, 375 Millburn Avenue, Millburn, 07041. For more information call 973-564-7083 during office hours. By car, routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike and the Garden State Parkway are all within easy access. Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is a 20 minute drive away.