Recently Upgraded Contemporary 4BR Ranch in Deerfield SectionMillburn/Short Hills
3 Troy Dr Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 3 Troy Dr
- Millburn/Short Hills
Sold! 3 Troy Dr Short Hills, NJ 07078
Call The Sue Adler Team for More Information 973-936-9129
Welcome to 3 Troy Drive, a spacious contemporary ranch in the heart of the desirable Deerfield section of Short Hills. Recent upgrades have made this home fresh and modern while large floor to ceiling windows throughout the home bring in lots of warmth and sunlight.
A soaring two-story entrance foyer welcomes you as light sparkles from the striking crystal chandelier above. Proceed through the broad entry into a grand Family Room with vaulted ceilings where a floor to ceiling brick mantel assures that the fireplace takes center stage in the room. It’s the perfect place to kick back and relax with family and friends. Open to the Family Room are the updated Kitchen and Breakfast Room highlighted by gleaming hardwood floors, white custom cabinetry with granite counters and high-end stainless appliances. Access to the rear deck and spectacular views of the greenery in the back yard are just icing on the cake. Enjoy special meals prepared in the Kitchen in the conveniently located Formal Dining Room where a full wall of windows provides a beautiful backdrop for holiday celebrations. Just a step down from the Dining Room is the airy living room – also with a full windowed wall – that’s an ideal place for after dinner drinks and conversation. A fully equipped Laundry Room with new washer and dryer and a conveniently located remodeled Powder Room are additional conveniences of the home.
The left wing of the home is dedicated to 4 generous sized bedrooms and 2 full baths. The plush carpeted master Bedroom Suite boasts a luxurious dressing area with expansive walk-in closet space and a newly remodeled En Suite Bath with elegant finishes including granite countertops and a marble tiled walk-in shower. Three additional bedrooms with plenty of closet space and a Full Hall Bath with a 2-sink marble topped vanity and marble tiled shower/tub provide plenty of personal spaces for family and guests alike.
And there’s more… the expansive lower level provides so many potential options for use while the large rear deck and sprawling lawns are ideally suited for outdoor entertaining…picture the space with multiple tables and lounge chairs, appetizing smells coming from the barbeque grill and room for all your outdoor hobbies.
This bright, unique property is ready and waiting for the right family to call it home…Top-notch schools, great shopping and restaurants and easy access to NYC are the icing on the cake.
Floor by Floor Details of 3 Troy Drive, Short Hills
- 2-story Entry Foyer with vaulted ceiling, ceramic tile floor, coat closet, crystal chandelier, broad entries to Family Room and Living Room and access to lower level
- Family Room with carpet (hardwood floors below), paneling, crown moldings, recessed lights, beamed ceiling, fireplace with large brick surround and slate hearth, sliding doors to large rear deck and access to Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Updated Kitchen with hardwood floors, white custom cabinetry with granite counter tops, subway tile backsplash under-cabinet lighting, high end stainless steel appliances including GE profile electric range/oven, LG refrigerator/freezer, Maytag dishwasher, stainless sink with garbage disposal, window above sink with backyard views, recessed lighting, pantry closet and access to Dining Room and Laundry Room, Breakfast Room with hardwood floors, iron chandelier, sliding doors to deck with window treatments
- Dining Room with hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, large floor to ceiling picture window, window treatments, chandelier and step-down to Living Room
- Living Room with hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, large floor to ceiling picture window with window treatments
- Laundry Room with ceramic tile floor, LG washer/dryer, utility sink, double closet and door to rear deck
- Powder Room with ceramic tile floors, furniture style vanity with granite countertop, light fixture and window with blinds
- Hallway with linen closet, carpet, 2 light fixtures and Full Hallway Bath
- Master Bedroom with carpet, 2 windows with blinds, Master Bath/Dressing area including vanity with 2 sinks and granite counters, ceramic tile floors, separate commode with window, ceramic tile walk-in shower with tile walls and toilet, large walk-in closet with built-in shelving
- Bedroom #2 with hardwood floors, large window and double closet
- Bedroom #3 with carpet, large window and double closet
- Bedroom #4 with carpet, large window and double closet
- Hall Bath with marble topped vanity with 2 sinks and cabinets below, ceramic tile floor, shower over tub with adjacent marble shelf, window with blinds, linen closet and recessed lights
- Large unfinished area with access to all utilities and 3-car oversized garage with electric doors
- 2-Zone forced air Heat/AC with Wi-Fi controller (new 2014)
- Attic Storage
- Large flat professionally landscaped corner lot
- New Washer/Dryer (2014)
- New Hot Water Heater (2015)
- Kitchen Remodel (2103)
- Bathroom Remodels (2013)
Visit The Community
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.