30 Talbot Ct., Short Hills, NJ 07078Short Hills
30 Talbot Ct., Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 30 Talbot Ct.
- Short Hills
SOLD in the First Weekend! $1,325,000
Listing for Sale! 30 Talbot Ct., Short Hills, NJ 07078
Call The Sue Adler Team 973-936-9129
Move right in to this impeccably maintained, bright and airy Brick 4 Bedroom, 3 and ½ Bath Center Hall Colonial steps from walking path to Deerfield School with proximity to New York City, Midtown Direct Train, Blue Ribbon schools and convenience to downtown shopping and restaurants in nearby Millburn and Livingston. Situated on over ½ an acre of a lush and private, park-like property with mature trees and meandering paths, gleaming hardwood floors, spacious and sun-drenched Living Room, stunning Family Room with fireplace and access to gorgeous and serene patio and backyard, spacious Master Suite with dual walk-in closets, fully finished Lower Level with Office/Guest Bedroom and full Bathroom. This home, located in one of Short Hills’ most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Welcome to 30 Talbot Court! This elegant 4 Bedroom, 3 ½ Bath Brick Center Hall Colonial, in the sought after Deerfield section, is close to New York City, Midtown Direct train and downtown Millburn and Livingston shopping and restaurants.
Drive up the quiet, tree-lined cul-de-sac to find this park-like property located on over ½ an acre. Walk up the winding front walkway to the welcoming warm double wood doors with a covered archway. The bright and sunny Foyer features stylish hexagonal tile, tremendous coat closet with double doors and a view of the gracious staircase leading to the second floor landing. Flow easily into the sundrenched Living Room with gleaming hardwood floors, crown molding and gorgeous oversized windows overlooking the picturesque property beyond. Dinner parties are divine in the elegant formal Dining Room complete with hardwood floors, charming chair rail and custom cabinetry just waiting to store your china and serving pieces. The Carrera marble topped buffet is perfect for serving gourmet dinners or merely to display family heirlooms. Move into the Family Room where you are sure to be impressed. This room, featuring a floor to ceiling window and large sliding doors, is bathed in sunlight, exudes relaxation and is well-suited for family game night, movie watching or cozy nights by the fireplace flanked by statement brickwork. Move into the Kitchen that is sure to satisfy any cook. Storage abounds in the bright and airy Kitchen with ample wood cabinetry, pantry closet, broom closet, tons of counter space and a spacious Breakfast Area with incredible views of the park-like property. Easily accessed from either the Family Room or the Breakfast Area, relax in the outdoor entertaining area that flows easily from inside. The brick paver patio and the private, serene outdoor oasis are ready for an al fresco dinner party or simply spending time with friends. A combination Mud Room/Laundry Room with built-in cabinetry is conveniently located off the Kitchen with access to the large 2-Car Garage. A graceful Powder Room is conveniently located just off of the Entry Foyer and rounds out the First Level.
Ready to retire for the evening? Wander up the elegant staircase to find the roomy second floor landing complete with a walk-in closet with floor to ceiling shelving. Prepare to relax in the private, roomy and sunlit Master Suite. The Dressing Area, complete with dual walk in closets, ensures that everything will be neatly tucked away. Getting ready is a pleasure in the large Master Bathroom featuring a double vanity with storage, a separate shower and bathtub and large storage closet. Three additional spacious bedrooms and a large hall bathroom complete with a double vanity round out this level.
And there’s more! The Lower Level boasts a fully finished Recreation Room and Exercise Room perfect for endless hours of family entertainment. The Recreation Room includes recessed lighting, carpeting, storage closets and a Utility Room, with potential to be easily converted to a Wine Cellar. Off of the Exercise Room is a Guest Room/Office with a large closet perfect as a nanny suite, guest room or office. A large Full Bathroom completes the lower level. This spacious Lower Level adds tons of living space and functionality to the home.
With its serene setting, spacious floor plan, proximity to New York City, easy access to Midtown Direct train service, exceptional school district and convenience to fantastic shopping and restaurants, 30 Talbot is an exceptional value and the perfect place to call home!
Floor by Floor Details of 30 Talbot Court, Short Hills
- Entry Foyer featuring double door entry, crown molding, hexagonal tile flooring, recessed lighting, wood staircase with runner to 2nd Level
- Coat Closet with double doors and adjustable storage
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, 2 large windows
- Dining Room featuring chair rail, wallpaper, hardwood floors, crown molding, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, floor to ceiling custom built-ins with built-in Carrera marble topped buffet, chandelier with bronze finish, two large windows
- Family Room featuring carpeting, sliding door with access to back patio, floor to ceiling window, recessed lighting, fireplace with brick surround, stone ledge, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Kitchen featuring hexagonal tile flooring, recessed lighting, wood cabinetry, Formica countertops, wood island with storage, pantry closet, broom closet, built-in desk area with open shelving, Frigidaire double ovens, Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel Refrigerator, GE Built-in Microwave, Whirlpool Dishwasher, Jenn-Air Cooktop
- Breakfast Area featuring pendant light fixture, oversized sliding glass doors to outside patio
- Laundry Room/Mud Room featuring hexagonal tile flooring, built-in cabinetry, utility sink, Whirlpool washer and dryer, double door coat closet, door to backyard, door to Garage
- 2-car Garage with electric doors
- Powder Room featuring hexagonal tile flooring, vanity with storage, recessed lighting
- 2nd Level Landing featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, walk-in linen closet with floor to ceiling shelving, pull down access to attic
- Master Bedroom featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, crown molding, 2 windows with wood blinds, Master Dressing Area featuring carpeting, wallpaper, window with wood blinds, crown molding, dual walk-in closets with adjustable storage and shelving
- Master Bathroom featuring tile flooring and tile walls, double vanity with storage, recessed lighting, bath/shower combination with tile surround, shower with sliding glass doors and tile surround, enormous closet with shelving for toiletry storage
- Bedroom #2 featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, wallpaper, custom built-ins with storage and drawers, built in window seat, built in desk area, closet with custom drawer storage, double door closet with shelving and hanging storage
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, wallpaper, double door closet, 2 large windows with blinds
- Bedroom #4 featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, custom, built-in desk area with upper level storage hidden by double closet doors, additional double door closet, 2 large windows with roman shades
- Full Hallway Bathroom featuring tile flooring, double vanity with under cabinet storage and drawers, recessed lighting, wallpaper, separate room for toilet and shower over tub, tiled bath/shower, window in toilet room
- Fully finished Recreation Room featuring paneling, baseboard molding, carpeting, recessed lighting, closet, built-in storage cabinet
- Office/Guest Room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, double closet with sliding doors, 2nd closet with shared en-suite/Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, vanity with storage, vanity lighting, shower, wallpaper
- 2 oversized utility/storage rooms
- Exercise Room featuring carpeting, paneling, built-in floor to ceiling storage, recessed lighting
- Quiet Cul-de-sac
- .68 Acres
- Two-minute walk down a path to Deerfield Elementary School
- Forced Air/Central Air Conditioning
- Paver Brick Patio
- Mature specimen trees
- Manicured landscaping
Visit The Community
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.