48 Myrtle Ave, Millburn, NJ 07041
- 2 full, 1 half
- $3,589 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Stunning 4 bedroom, 2½ bath Colonial with charming vintage round top red entry door in sought after Wyoming section! Beautifully renovated with architectural details left intact! Living Room with fireplace flanked by original built-in oak bookcases and decorative leaded glass windows. Spacious formal Dining Room with open layout to spectacular Gourmet Kitchen and contemporary Family Room – perfect for entertaining! All Bedrooms bright and airy. All Bathrooms renovated, Spacious Third Level perfect for guests with charming bed alcoves! Huge deck for outdoor entertaining. Steps to top-rated Wyoming Elementary School, Slayton Field and direct trains to NYC! Near shopping and restaurants in Maplewood and Millburn. 48 Myrtle Avenue won’t last!
Floor by Floor Details of 48 Myrtle Avenue, Millburn
- Entry Round Top Glass Panel Wood Door painted red
- Entry Vestibule featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, pendant light fixture, leaded glass window, mirrored coat closet, French door
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, wood burning fireplace with stone/oak surround and mantle, built-in oak bookcases with glass doors, leaded glass windows, 8 double hung windows, arched entry to Dining Room and Kitchen, coat closet
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, chair rail, recessed lighting, contemporary chandelier, French doors to Family Room, open layout to Kitchen, oversized picture window flanked by double hung windows with custom window treatments
- Renovated Chef’s Kitchen featuring wide plank hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, custom white shaker style cabinetry, black honed granite countertops, subway tile backsplash, center island with seating and storage, brushed nickel farmer’s sink, gooseneck faucet, designer pendant light fixture over island, Thermador Professional stainless steel dishwasher, Thermador Professional stainless steel side-by-side Refrigerator/Freezer, Thermador Professional stainless steel 6 burner range, Thermadore brushed nickel food warmer, GE Monogram wine refrigerator, Kenmore stainless steel microwave, door to Lower Level, French Doors to deck
- Family Room/Playroom featuring wide plank hardwood floors, baseboard molding, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, ceiling fan, custom white built-in entertainment center, 2 double hung windows
- Powder Room featuring wide plank hardwood floors, baseboard molding, tile wainscoting, pedestal sink, beveled mirror, sconce, double hung window
- Traditional Staircase to Second Level featuring carpet runner, chair rail, window, sconce
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, pendant light fixture, original floor to ceiling linen closet with drawers
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, ceiling fan with light, 3 double hung windows with custom window treatments, arched ceiling alcove with window and sitting area, Walk-In Closet/Dressing Area with custom white built-in cabinetry, hanging and shelving
- Master Bathroom featuring marble flooring, marble baseboard molding, marble subway tile surround, dual vanities with marble countertop and storage, custom built-in cabinetry with storage, recessed lighting, sconce, walk in steam shower with rain showerhead and marble surround and built-in seat, frameless shower door, separate toilet alcove
- Bedroom 2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, chandelier, double hung windows with custom window treatment, closet with mirror
- Bedroom 3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, ceiling fan with light, chair rail, windows with custom window treatments, closet with mirror
- Hallway Full Bath featuring tile flooring and tile surround with decorative glass tile inlay, designer pedestal sink, pendant light fixture, sconce, tub/shower with subway tile surround, window
- Traditional Staircase to Third Level featuring carpet, window
- Bedroom #4/Office featuring carpet, baseboard molding, crown molding, vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, 2 alcoves with built-in bed and open shelving, window, walk-in closet, closet #2, double door closet #3
- Traditional wood staircase with landing and door to side yard
- Laundry Area featuring Samsung top load washer and front load dryer
- Unfinished storage area with access to garage
- Large, flat, fully fenced-in back yard
- Wood-look water resistant deck, featuring grilling and seating area
- Storage under deck
- Front yard irrigation
- Outdoor lighting motion sensors
- Bluestone walkway
- Electrified 1 car garage with hanging and storage for tools
- Wyoming section of Millburn with US News Gold Medal schools
- Across street from Wyoming school (top NJ and national elementary school)
- Steps to Slayton field with access to tennis courts, baseball field, basketball court and playground
- Millburn train station 12 minutes, Maplewood 15 minute walk
#millburnnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About MillburnVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
The town of Millburn was established over 150 years ago, and its rich history imbues the area with its classic, old-world charm, marked by gorgeous architecture including Colonial, Tudor, and Victorian style homes. Known for comfortable living and historic elegance, Millburn is a beloved locale that residents adore and celebrate through enthusiastic community spirit. The area was founded and designed by Stewart Hartshorn and is known as the first planned commuter suburb in America. Hartshorn aimed to create “a harmonious community for people who appreciate nature” and a place “where natural beauty would not be destroyed...and people of congenial tastes could dwell together.” His vision still remains in the peaceful, communal, and scenic Millburn/Short Hills area.
Millburn School Information
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
Millburn Commuting Info
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.
Millburn BLOG POSTS
The Sweet Smell of SpringREAD MORE
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 34 Minutes to NYC