Brand New DeMarzo Home Sold for 99.8% of List Price!
49 Dale Drive Chatham, NJ 07928
Custom New Construction in Rolling Hill Sold by Sue Adler, list price $2,695,000, sale price $2,650,000
Situated on a picturesque, tree-lined street surrounded by multi-million dollar homes in the Rolling Hill section of Chatham, this magnificent newly constructed, custom built home by S. DeMarzo & Sons — local custom builders known for their superior crafted luxury homes — is a true gem. Built to perfection, this home boasts grandeur both inside and outside. Enjoy an open, airy and majestic floor plan with over 7,000 SF of living space where every detail has been well planned and constructed. 6 bedrooms and 6 and 1/2 baths, spa like master suite, a truly magnificent kitchen with professional grade appliances and marble top center island, butler’s pantry, mudroom, library, in-law suite, large flat private yard and so much more.
- Entry foyer with herringbone inlayed flooring, architectural pillars framing dining and living room, and view to backyard
- Living Room with inlayed dark wood floor, deep crown molding, picture window, gas fireplace with marble hearth and architectural detailed mantle.
- Dining Room features inlayed dark wood floor, deep crown molding, picture window, panel wain-scoting and access into Butler’s pantry.
- Gourmet kitchen with dark wood floor, honed black granite counter-tops and carrera marble cen-ter island, Thermador 6-burner gas oven and wall oven with warming drawer, Thermador refrigera-tor and dishwasher, mini office center, deep crown molding, recessed lighting and eating area with French sliders to the patio.
- Butler’s pantry connects the dining room, study, and kitchen and features honed granite counter with sink, wine fridge, Thermador dishwasher and pantry.
- Family room opens to the kitchen and features dark wood floor, coffered ceiling, recessed lights, gas fireplace with marble surround and wired for flat screen TV above and picture windows over-looking the rear yard
- Library with dark wood floor, recessed lights, cherry paneling and built-in cabinets with shelves.
- Mud room with secondary front entry, built-in storage, access to the 3-car garage and back stair-case up to second level.
- Powder room with tile floor and pedestal sink
- Master Bedroom with tray ceiling, hardwood floor, recessed lights, large walk-in closet and dressing area with built-ins
- Master Bath with marble tile floor, recessed lights, double vanity with two sinks, corner tile shower, spa tub, and separate privy room
- Bedroom 2 with hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed lights, closet and shared access to a full bath
- Jack n’ Jill bath with tile floor, double vanity with two sinks, and separate water closet with tile shower/tub and toilet
- Bedroom 3 with hardwood floor, recessed lights, crown molding, closet and shared access to a full bath
- Bedroom 4 with hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed lights, closet and a full en suite bath with tile shower
- Bedroom 5 with hardwood floor, crown molding, recessed lights, closet and a full en suite bath with tile shower
- Laundry room with tile floor, cabinets and sink
- Gathering Room with hardwood floors, recessed lights and wainscoting
- Hallway with closet, main and secondary stairs to the first and third level
- Finished third level with bonus room, storage space and playroom with full bathroom and tile shower
- Recreation room with recessed lights
- Second Kitchen with KitchenAide refrigerator, microwave and sink
- Guest Bedroom with wall to wall carpet, deep closet and wainscoting
- Exercise room with wall to wall carpet and closet
- Full bath with tile floor, recessed lights and vanity
- Utility room
- Multi-zone heat and central air conditioning
- Wire for high speed internet and cable
- Built-in speakers and surround sound system
- Blue stone front walkway
- Covered front entrance
- Secondary front entry
- Paved driveway with additional parking
- Attached 3-car garage with access to lower level
- Bluestone patio with gas line
- Central vacuum system
- Expansive lawns with underground sprinkler system
- Professionally landscaped property includes mature trees, manicured shrubbery, specimen plantings and ornamental trees, established lawns
- Prime Rolling Hill location features tree-lined streets populated by distinctive homes and with easy access to major highways, shopping, recreation, top rated schools and NYC com-muter trains
- Approximately 7,055 sq. ft. of finished space including the lower level
- Built: 2012
- Lot Size: .57 Acres