77 Pine Grove Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
- 2 full, 2 half
- $3,230 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Enchanting 4 Bedroom, 2 Full and 2 Half Bath colonial in sought after Summit close to fantastic downtown shopping and restaurants and convenience to Midtown Direct train service. Situated on a marvelous lot on one of Summit’s best streets, this home is dreamy! Beautiful original architectural details, spacious and sunny rooms, updated Kitchen, fabulous Family Room addition, large deck for entertaining and delightful sun porch. Easy access between indoors and outdoors and lovely property. TONS of potential for expansion too! 77 Pine Grove, located in one of Summit’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Floor by Floor Details of 77 Pine Grove, Summit
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, stucco walls and ceiling, flush mount light fixture, Coat Closet, baseboard molding, staircase with runner to Second Level
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, stucco walls and ceiling, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, paneled walls, fireplace with brick surround and custom millwork mantle, stucco walls and ceiling, chair rail, French door to Sun Porch, greenhouse window, crown and baseboard molding
- Sun Porch featuring painted flooring, accent brick walls, architectural arched windows and doors, bead board ceiling, ceiling fan, doorway to garage, doorway to front bluestone area, doorway to rear deck
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- Updated Kitchen featuring parquet flooring, oak cabinetry, granite countertops, Frigidaire stainless range with oven, Kenmore stainless refrigerator, Kenmore stainless dishwasher, pantry with floor to ceiling shelving, breakfast bar open to Family Room with seating for 6, flush mount light fixtures
- Rear Hallway featuring parquet flooring, French door to rear deck
- Powder Room featuring pedestal sink, crown and baseboard molding
- Family Room featuring hardwood flooring, custom built-ins with open and concealed storage, brick accent walls, vaulted ceiling with skylights, ceiling fan/light fixture, recessed lighting, fireplace with brick surround, sliding French doors to rear deck, bay window
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, stucco walls, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving, doorway to Third Level
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, dual closets, crown and baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, doorway to unfinished Attic area, crystal hardware
- Master Bathroom featuring tile flooring, stall shower, linen closet, vanity with Corian countertop, recessed medicine cabinet, vanity lighting, heat lamp
- Full Hallway Bath featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, recessed medicine cabinet, shower over tub with tile surround, heat lamp, 3 light sconce
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, arched ceiling, Closet, flush mount light fixture, crystal door hardware
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, Closet, flush mount light fixture, crystal door hardware
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, arched ceiling, Closet, crystal door hardware
- Unfinished Attic space
- Multiple Unfinished Rooms with potential for Recreation Room, Exercise Room, etc.
- Half Bathroom/Laundry Room featuring vanity with sink, Kenmore front loader washer and dryer
- Bluestone Patio at Front Entry
- Large wood deck
- Privacy fence at rear of property
- Interior painting (2017)
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
- 2 | 2
- 2 | 1
- 2 | 1
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Don't be fooled by the MLS calling Summit "Summit City." It is NOT a city. Summit is known for having one of the best upscale town centers in the area. Living within walking distance of this town is AMAZING! The energetic town of Summit, NJ is surrounded by incredible real estate: absolutely exquisite estate homes, charming family homes and convenient, cozy town homes and condominiums. Check out burbio for all Summit events, schools, and other helpful info! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
Summit school district, consists of five elementary schools for children in kindergarten through grade 5 – Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington. There is one Middle School, and one high school.
For early education, The Summit Primary Centers at Wilson and Jefferson, provide Summit’s preschool and kindergarten students early childhood education. There is a lottery for the preschool.
Additionally, Summit after school programs are free and open to children in grades 6-12. They run all year, with expanded programs during the summer. There are plenty of other options as well to keep kids occupied during summer vacation, with a good selection of local summer camps, including the Academic Institute at Oak Knoll School, Kent Place School, creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The City of Summit Recreation Department, and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
The Summit Area Community School (SACS) is a non-profit organization for residents of Summit and surrounding communities, offering classes ranging from languages, art and literature to music and career development, and even tutorials with Princeton professors. Adult classes run during the day, evening and on Saturdays for people high school age and above. For children in grades 1-4, Saturday morning classes are available through the Summit Area Community Kids (SACK) program.
Summit Commuting Info
Visit www.njtransit.com for train schedule. For parking permit info, applications may be mailed or dropped off at The Summit Permit Center, 71 Summit Avenue, Summit, NJ 07901.They can be reached by phone at 908-522-1700. All residents who use the long term resident parking lots need to have the new white permit displayed on vehicles. Those vehicles without the new parking permit will be ticketed. Those with pre-paid permits are issued hanging tags to place on their rearview mirror. Those who pay daily will receive a sticker.
Resident Owned Vehicles: Valid NJ registration showing your name and current Summit home address. Lease of Company Owned:Valid NJ driver’s license showing your name and current summit home address and valid NJ registration for leased or company owned vehicle and valid insurance card showing your Summit home address, if you pay, or recent personal residential phone, internet or cable bill, if the company pays the insurance. Permits can be prepaid or you can pay per day. Pre-paid rates are $80 a month, $175 for the quarter or $600 for the year. If you choose to pay daily, you will need to pay $4 per day at the machines located in the garage.
Non-Resident Parking Permits are available at the following rates: Monthly $110, Quarterly $330, Annually $1,165.
Summit BLOG POSTS
Imagine the Grand Prize Recipient in The Sue Adler Team 100th Home Sale Charity ProgramREAD MORE
“In The Know” Fall Editions Are Here!READ MORE
How to Grow your Business Organically to #1READ MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC