77 Pine Grove Ave, Summit, NJ 07901
- 2 full, 2 half
- $3,050 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Enchanting 4 Bedroom, 2 Full and 2 Half Bath colonial in sought after Summit close to fantastic downtown shopping and restaurants and convenience to Midtown Direct train service. Situated on a marvelous lot on one of Summit’s best streets, this home is dreamy! Beautiful original architectural details, spacious and sunny rooms, updated Kitchen, fabulous Family Room addition, large deck for entertaining and delightful sun porch. Easy access between indoors and outdoors and lovely property. TONS of potential for expansion too! 77 Pine Grove, located in one of Summit’s most coveted neighborhoods, simply cannot be missed!
Floor by Floor Details of 77 Pine Grove, Summit
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, stucco walls and ceiling, flush mount light fixture, Coat Closet, baseboard molding, staircase with runner to Second Level
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, stucco walls and ceiling, flush mount light fixture, baseboard molding
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, paneled walls, fireplace with brick surround and custom millwork mantle, stucco walls and ceiling, chair rail, French door to Sun Porch, greenhouse window, crown and baseboard molding
- Sun Porch featuring painted flooring, accent brick walls, architectural arched windows and doors, bead board ceiling, ceiling fan, doorway to garage, doorway to front bluestone area, doorway to rear deck
- 2 car garage with electric doors
- Updated Kitchen featuring parquet flooring, oak cabinetry, granite countertops, Frigidaire stainless range with oven, Kenmore stainless refrigerator, Kenmore stainless dishwasher, pantry with floor to ceiling shelving, breakfast bar open to Family Room with seating for 6, flush mount light fixtures
- Rear Hallway featuring parquet flooring, French door to rear deck
- Powder Room featuring pedestal sink, crown and baseboard molding
- Family Room featuring hardwood flooring, custom built-ins with open and concealed storage, brick accent walls, vaulted ceiling with skylights, ceiling fan/light fixture, recessed lighting, fireplace with brick surround, sliding French doors to rear deck, bay window
- Second Level Landing featuring hardwood floors, stucco walls, baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving, doorway to Third Level
- Master Bedroom featuring hardwood floors, dual closets, crown and baseboard molding, flush mount light fixture, doorway to unfinished Attic area, crystal hardware
- Master Bathroom featuring tile flooring, stall shower, linen closet, vanity with Corian countertop, recessed medicine cabinet, vanity lighting, heat lamp
- Full Hallway Bath featuring tile flooring, pedestal sink, recessed medicine cabinet, shower over tub with tile surround, heat lamp, 3 light sconce
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, arched ceiling, Closet, flush mount light fixture, crystal door hardware
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard and crown molding, Closet, flush mount light fixture, crystal door hardware
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, arched ceiling, Closet, crystal door hardware
- Unfinished Attic space
- Multiple Unfinished Rooms with potential for Recreation Room, Exercise Room, etc.
- Half Bathroom/Laundry Room featuring vanity with sink, Kenmore front loader washer and dryer
- Bluestone Patio at Front Entry
- Large wood deck
- Privacy fence at rear of property
- Interior painting (2017)
#summitnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About SummitVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Summit, New Jersey is a scenic and highly sought after locale with gorgeous homes and an upscale town center. The township features exquisite estates, charming family homes, cozy townhouses, and fabulous condominiums, all set within a peaceful and social community. Summit’s location makes transportation to New York extremely convenient, and its award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities, and rich history is impossible to upstage. Summit residents love to call this community their home! Check out burbio for all Summit events, schools, and other helpful info! Summit has so much to offer its residents: convenient transportation to New York City, award-winning schools, plentiful recreational activities and programs, and a rich history! It is no surprise that so many people choose to call Summit home!
Summit School Information
The Summit Public Schools consist of a number of remarkably distinguished institutions. The district offers top-notch early childhood education through Jefferson and WIlson Primary Centers, which offer both Pre-K and Kindergarten, and the five elementary schools within the district (Brayton, Franklin, Jefferson, Lincoln Hubbard, and Washington) have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The LCJ Summit Middle School is well-known for its dedicated and award-winning staff as well as their multitude of enriching academic, musical, and athletic programs that help students expand their horizons. Summit High School takes an individualized, student-centered approach to educational achievement that focuses on future career goals and continuing education preparation. The entire public school district thrives on community engagement and familial involvement, and every member strives to ensure that students are prepared for responsible citizenship by providing an optimal level of support through their numerous services and programs.
The Summit area also offers a great selection of local summer camps including the Kent Place School summer camp, the creative camps at the Visual Arts Center of New Jersey, sporting activities sponsored by The Summit Department of Community Programs , and the Summit YMCA’s camp program.
Summit Commuting Info
New Jersey Transit provides convenient commuting options to New York from Summit, NJ.
The Summit Train Station allows commuters to travel directly to Penn Station and Hoboken, and the PATH, The NY Waterway and the Metropolitan Transportation Authority provide complementary routes into and throughout NYC. Living in Summit also makes it easy to hop on The Garden State Parkway, New Jersey Turnpike, and Route I-78. The Newark Liberty Airport, offering domestic and international flights, is within a 20 minute drive of Summit, NJ, making the location ideal for business travelers.
Summit BLOG POSTS
Union County Awards $500k in Grants for Better Playground AccessREAD MORE
Sue Adler Team 2017 Market ReviewREAD MORE
Celebrate Purim New Jersey Style!READ MORE
- 37 Minutes to NYC