Stunning Wyoming Section ColonialMillburn/Short Hills
83 Pine St Millburn, NJ 07041
- 83 Pine St
- Millburn/Short Hills
- 3 Full and 2 Half
New Listing! Call Sue Adler for more information 973-936-9129
83 Pine St Millburn, NJ 07041
Welcome to 83 Pine Street a lovingly maintained colonial home in the heart of the tree-lined streets of the sought after Wyoming section of Millburn. With the classic and original character meticulously maintained throughout, coupled with the modern upgrades, the charm and warmth of the home is instantly apparent. Proceed through the entry doors and to your left you’ll be greeted by an airy open Living Room, complete with a gas fireplace surrounded by a detailed wood mantle, perfect to relax in front of or cozy up with a book. Beyond the Living Room you will find a Sun Room, where light streams through the abundant windows onto the beautifully maintained hardwood floors that span both areas. Continue on into the formal Dining Room where entertaining family and friends is a delight. Proceed into the kitchen that will reveal an updated set-up equipped with high end stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry with attractive glass accents and rich looking granite countertops. The kitchen area grants access to the backyard, ready for all of your recreation needs.
At the end of the day, you can gather in the spacious basement level recreation room where you’ll find the perfect place to put your feet up and relax in front of the TV, with plenty of flexibility and storage space as well easy access to the laundry room and a convenient powder room. And when it’s time to retire for the night, you’ll proceed up the staircase to the 2nd level where the Master Bedroom awaits you with a large walk in closet and spacious bathroom. Three additional bedrooms, two with attached sitting rooms and featuring windows that allow plenty of light to cascade through, provide comfortable space for family and guests alike. A hallway bath and linen closet complete the bedroom level.
With its Blue Ribbon schools and access to world class shopping and restaurants as well public transportation into nearby Manhattan, 83 Pine Street is the perfect place to call home.
- Entrance Foyer with hardwood floors, crown molding, and coat closet
- Living Room with hardwood floors, large gas fireplace with wood mantle, crown moldings, built-in bookcases, recessed lighting and access to Dining Room and Sun Room
- Sun Room with dual double doors, large windows, and hardwood floors
- Dining Room with entry from Foyer and access to Kitchen, wood floors, crown molding and chair rails, 2 built in cabinets with decorative glass and storage, and large windows
- Kitchen with granite counters and backsplash, Center Island, Breakfast Area, large pantry and Pella sliders to rear patio
- Powder Room with Corian vanity and tile floors
- Rear patio with steps to paved area
- Master Bedroom Suite with walk-in closets with custom shelving, crown molding, and hardwood floors
- Master Bath with marble tile floor, marble top vanity, stall shower with marble tile
- Bedroom #2 features wood floors and crown molding, closet with built-in shelving, recessed lighting, sitting room with large windows and built in desk with shelving
- Bedroom #3 features wood floors, chair rail and crown molding, closet with built-in shelving, recessed lighting, sitting room with large windows and built in desk with shelving
- Jack and jill Bathroom between Bedroom #2 and Bedroom #4/Library with tiled stall shower, tile floor, Corian top vanity, and built-in storage cabinet
- Bedroom #4/Library with hardwood floors, track lighting, large window, built in shelving and desk surround, and access to hallway and shared bathroom
- Hall Bath with shower over tub, tile floor and sink vanity with Corian top
- Attic access via pull down stairs
- Finished basement with ceramic tile floor, Recreation Room with window, recessed lighting, large storage closets, built in storage shelving, and utility area
- Powder Room with ceramic tile, pedestal sink
- Laundry Room with tile, storage cabinets, washer/dryer and utility sink
Additional Features and Updates
- Full Home Renovation 2000
- Home audio system
- Water filtration system
- Outdoor sprinkler system
- Outdoor lighting system
- Professional landscaping
- Security/Fire alarm system
- 2 car garage with electric doors
Visit The Community
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.