Stunning Move In Ready Old Short Hills ColonialMillburn/Short Hills
9 Coniston Road Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 9 Coniston Road
- Millburn/Short Hills
- 3 Full
Call Sue Adler 973-936-9129 for more information
9 Coniston Road Short Hills, NJ 07078
A true Old Short Hills section masterpiece is on display. This one of a kind home greets you with impressive curb appeal and landscaping.
Step inside this home into the front to back center foyer, a perfect place to meet and greet guests. Continuing through the entry foyer into the grand Family Room, hardwood floors flow under foot and your eye is immediately caught by the magnificent custom gas fireplace and custom wood detailed surround. Light ushers in through the glass windows and French doors which open to the inviting covered rear patio and two tiered yard.
Passing through the entry foyer once again is the charming dining room with crown molding and wood trim detailed ceiling. The eat in kitchen is adjacent to the dining room and is complete with professional grade stainless steel appliances, a true chef’s delight. Completing this level is an office or optional 5th bedroom, full bathroom with tile flooring and stall shower and cozy den- a perfect place to curl up and read a book before retiring to bed.
When the evening draws to a close, everyone will find their own personal retreat in one of 4 bedrooms. On the second level, four bedrooms and two full baths assure a restful night’s sleep for all.
The second floor master has wall to wall carpeting, 5 custom built-in closets, full bathroom with jetted tub and stall shower. The three additional bedrooms on this level are beautifully decorated and all have walk-in closets, while the hall bath aptly services these bedrooms.
The lower level has been finished to include a large recreation room with space for indoor play and hobbies. This level also includes, laundry room, plenty of storage and access to the 2 car garage.
It is not often that home of this quality comes along. With little to do except bring your furnishings and personal touch, this is a fabulous opportunity to enjoy all Short Hills has to offer in complete comfort and style.
Front to back center hall foyer
- Entry Hall with hardwood flooring, coat closet, French door leading to patio and rear yard
- Family Room with hardwood flooring, crown molding, recessed lighting, gas fireplace with granite surround, French doors leading to covered patio
- Dining Room with hardwood flooring, crown molding, wood trim ceiling detailing
- Kitchen with breakfast area, Leonardis cabinetry, granite countertops, Venetian plastered walls, top of the line GE stainless steel appliances including double wall ovens and 4 burner gas range, tile flooring, recessed lighting and door to side walkway
- Den with wall to wall carpet, built-in shelving
- Hall Bath with tile flooring, shower stall and pedestal sink
- Office/Bedroom with carpeting and closets for storage
- Master Bedroom with wall to wall carpeting, custom built-in closets and ceiling fan
- Master Bathroom with tile flooring, stall shower, over-sized whirlpool tub, double sink with marble vanity, linen closet
- Hall Bathroom with decorative tile flooring and backsplash, shower over jetted tub and pedestal sink
- Bedroom 2 with hardwood flooring and walk-in closet
- Bedroom 3 with hardwood flooring, built-in cabinetry and desk area, walk-in closet and ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4 with hardwood flooring, walk-in closet and ceiling fan
- Recreation Room with tile flooring, recessed lighting and built-in cabinetry
- Laundry Area
- Storage Area
- Utility Room
- Attached 2-car garage
Visit The Community
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.