11 Fenton Dr, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 4 full, 1 half
- $5,169 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Pristine 4 Bedroom, 4 ½ Bathroom custom home in the sought after Deerfield section of Short Hills steps from top-notch schools, Midtown Direct to NYC and premier restaurants and shopping. Nestled in a park-like setting with serene, private backyard, this outstanding home boasts spectacular Living Room with stunning fireplace, Dining Room with exquisite architectural details perfect for entertaining, bright and airy Family Room open to Kitchen, and spacious European Kitchen with top of the line amenities and French doors to park-like backyard deck. Second Level features Master Bedroom with enormous walk-in closet/dressing area. Spa-like Master Bath. Three additional spacious and sunny bedrooms, one ensuite, another Full Hallway Bath and an Office round out the Second Level. Lower Level with finished Recreation Room, Bonus Room/Bedroom, Laundry Room, Workshop Room, Storage and Full Bath. Paver driveway. Magnificent deck. With a great location in the fantastic Deerfield section of Short Hills, 11 Fenton Drive is a unique buying opportunity and the perfect place to call home!
Room by Room Details of 11 Fenton Drive, Short Hills, NJ
- Front Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount light fixture, recessed lighting, walk-in coat closet, Staircase to Second Level, Staircase to Lower Level
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, wood burning fireplace with white quartz surround and mantle, recessed lighting, casement windows
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, designer pendant light fixture, recessed lighting, casement windows, sliding French doors to outdoor deck
- European Eat-In Chef’s Kitchen featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, custom cabinetry (some glass paneled), wine shelving, quartz countertops, glass tile backsplash, double sliding French doors to outdoor deck, double stainless steel sink with Gooseneck touchless (add brand) faucet, Electrolux stainless steel Refrigerator/Freezer, Dacor stainless steel cooktop, Miele stainless steel oven, Miele stainless steel dishwasher, Sharp stainless steel convection microwave, island with seating and storage, designer light fixtures, separate work station with storage, open layout to Breakfast Room and Family Room
- Breakfast Room featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, designer light fixture, casement windows, open layout to Kitchen and Family Room
- Family Room featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, casement windows, French door to front hallway, entry to back mudroom hallway
- Back Hallway Mudroom featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, double door closets with organizational system, Door to side yard, Door to garage (plumbed for water line)
- Powder Room featuring tile flooring, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, vessel sink with glass countertop, double hung window
- Staircase to Second Level featuring multi-story ceilings, baseboard moldings, crown moldings, recessed lighting
- Second Level Landing/Hallway featuring hardwood floors, baseboard moldings, crown molding, recessed lighting, dual linen closets, pull down stairs to attic, arched entry to Office
- Master Bedroom featuring carpet, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, decorative tray ceiling, casement windows
- Walk-in Closet/Dressing Area featuring carpet, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, flush mount light fixture, custom built-in cabinetry with hanging, shelving, drawers and mirror
- Master Bathroom featuring stone floors and surround, crown molding, recessed lighting, dual custom vanities with designer vessel sinks, storage and granite countertops, dual wall mirrors, step up Jacuzzi soaking tub with stone surround, casement windows, walk-in shower with stone floor, surround and built-in shelving, rain showerhead, separate toilet area featuring toilet and bidet
- Junior Master Suite/Bedroom #2 featuring carpet, baseboard molding, crown molding, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, dual sliding door closets featuring custom organizational system, casement windows, Full Bathroom featuring stone flooring, stone wainscoting with decorative glass tile border, crown molding, recessed lighting, double hung windows, Jacuzzi bathtub, separate shower with stone floor and surround, rain showerhead, toilet and bidet
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpet, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, double door closet with organizational system, casement windows
- Bedroom #4 featuring carpet, baseboard molding, crown molding, recessed lighting, vaulted ceiling, dual double door closets with custom organizational system, casement windows
- Hallway Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, tile and wood wainscoting, crown molding, recessed lighting, vanity with storage and vessel sink, designer sconce, shower with wood-look tile surround and built-in shelving, double hung window
- Open Office featuring hardwood floors, baseboard molding, crown molding, vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, pendant light fixture, transom window, double door closet with organizational system
- Traditional Staircase with carpet to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring carpet, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, dual double door walk-in closets
- Laundry Room featuring baseboard molding, recessed lighting, Siemens front load dryer, built-in cabinetry (some glass paneled) with granite countertops, porcelain sink, closets, large unfinished storage area
- Workshop Room featuring rubber flooring, painted concrete walls, built in cabinetry with granite countertop, built in wall seat
- Bonus Room/Bedroom featuring carpet, baseboard molding, recessed lighting, dual double door closets with hanging and shelving, hopper windows
- Full Bathroom featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting, recessed lighting, vanity with sink, mirror with lights, shower, linen closet
- Large unfinished storage area
- Home completely renovated in 2005
- 2 car garage with hanging and shelving for tools
- Sump pump
- Large, flat back yard with privacy landscaping
- Paver driveway and walkways
- Wood deck with grilling and seating area
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character.
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC