151 Highland Avenue, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 4 Full Baths | 1 Half
- $5,169 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Bring your renovation ideas & your contractor, a property of this caliber rarely comes to market! Located on one of Old Short Hills’ most prestigious streets, surrounded by multi-million dollar homes! This AS IS home in the historic district is ready to be customized to your exact taste. Set back on a stunning .73 acre property with Patio & Pool complemented by a home w/incredible potential. Spacious Living & Dining Rooms, Family Room with built-ins, spacious Eat In Kitchen, Sun Room & desirable 1st Floor Master Suite. 2nd level with 4 Beds (1 ensuite) & 2 Full Baths. Massive basement with 1/2 bath that will easily accommodate Rec Rm, Exercise Room–endless options! Attached 2 car garage & expansive driveway. .8 miles from Short Hills train station! House and pool as-is condition.
Room by Room Details of 151 Highland Avenue, Short Hills
- Entry Foyer featuring marble floor tile, lantern, carpeted staircase to Second Level, baseboard molding
- Living Room featuring carpeting, fireplace with original mantle and stone surround, custom built in with open and concealed storage, oversized windows, crown molding, baseboard molding, bay of windows
- Dining Room featuring china storage closets at Living Room entry point, wainscoting, carpeting, chandelier, baseboard molding, swinging door to Kitchen, double French doors to Sun Room
- Sun Room
- Kitchen featuring terra cotta floor tile, beamed ceiling, original wood cabinetry, custom hood, cooktop, Breakfast Area with brick wainscoting, door to backyard, recessed lighting, flush mount lighting
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, paneling, beamed ceiling, custom built in, oversized windows
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring vanity, shower
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring huge Walk In Closet with 2 closets within, additional Closet, Master Bath with vanity and tub/shower combination
- 2 Car attached garage
- Second Floor Landing featuring carpeting, lantern, 3 Closets
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors and carpeting, baseboard molding, Closet
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, Closet
- Ensuite Bedroom #4 featuring carpeting, wallpaper, double window, Closet, baseboard molding, Bathroom
- Bedroom #5 featuring carpeting, baseboard molding, Closet
- Full Hall Bath featuring tumbled tile, pedestal sink, sconces, medicine cabinet, 2 Linen Closets outside
- Potential Recreation Room
- Half Bath
- Unfinished space and utility storage
- .73 Acre, totally level, beautifully landscaped property
- Sprawling lawns
- Large driveway with plenty of parking
- Covered Patio off of Sun Room
- Pool and Spa with surrounding patio area
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character.
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC