19 Claremont Dr, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 3 Full
- $3,948 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Dream home in sought after Glenwood! Move right in to this picture perfect 4 Bedroom, 3 Full Bath expanded split level with open and airy living spaces, great flow for entertaining and spacious and sunny bedrooms throughout. A sought after Glenwood street with no through traffic, walkable to Short Hills Train Station and downtown. Family friendly with 2 yearly block parties! Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with granite, crisp white cabinets and Breakfast Room open to Family Room. Elegant Living Room with gorgeous fireplace open to stately Dining Room. Delightful flat backyard. Extra-large bedrooms throughout. Sun-drenched Master Suite with spa-like bath. All other bedrooms sunny and bright (with potential expansion for 5th bedroom). Huge Lower Level with Recreation Room/Office, Game Room Area and Laundry. All bathrooms tastefully updated. Tons of storage. This phenomenal home in a coveted location won’t last!
Room by Room Details of 19 Claremont, Short Hills
- Entry Foyer featuring hardwood floors, Double Door Coat Closet, flush mount light fixture with crystal detail, crown molding with rope detail, baseboard molding
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, wood burning fireplace with floor to ceiling brick surround, large picture window, recessed lighting, custom built ins with open and concealed storage, wood shutters and window panels, double doors to Dining Room
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, chair rail, built in storage cabinet, semi-flush mount light fixture, double windows with designer window panels, pocket door to Kitchen
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring hardwood floors, custom cabinetry freshly painted crisp white, bread box, Desk Area, granite countertops, tile backsplash, breakfast bar, recessed lighting, Whirlpool stainless refrigerator/freezer, GE Profile stainless 5 burner oven/range, Kenmore stainless dishwasher, Nutone stainless hood, open to Breakfast Room and Family Room
- Breakfast Room featuring hardwood floors, oversized sliding doors to backyard, pendant lighting
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, overlooking backyard
- Second Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, Linen Closet, semi-flush mount light fixture
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring carpeting, 2 Closets, flush mount light fixture, 2 sconces, windows at 2 exposures, wood blinds, painted soothing hue, Bathroom (NEW 2017) featuring marble floor tile, wood vanity with countertop, medicine cabinet, frameless glass door shower with marble tile surround, rain showerhead and handheld shower, recessed lighting, crown molding, baseboard molding, wood blinds, fan
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, wall to wall vanity with quartz countertop, bead board wainscoting, custom cut mirror, recessed lighting, tub/shower combination with tile surround
- Bedroom #2 featuring hardwood floors, fan/light combination, Closet, crown molding, baseboard molding, windows at 2 exposures, wood blinds
- Third Floor Landing featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, drop down attic access, baseboard molding
- Bedroom #3 featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, windows at 2 exposures, two Double Door Closets, flush mount light fixture, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, vaulted ceiling, oversized custom wall to wall vanity with quartz countertop, custom cut mirror, recessed lighting, tub/shower with jacuzzi with tile surround, Linen Closet, fan
- Bedroom #4 featuring hardwood floors, vaulted ceiling, windows at 2 exposures, wood blinds, Double Door Closet, flush mount light fixture, recessed lighting, baseboard molding
- Attic space with potential for expansion as 5th bedroom
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room/Office featuring carpeting, paneled walls, recessed lighting, crown molding
- Step down to Laundry Room featuring epoxy flooring, GE front loader washer and dryer (NEW 2018), double utility sink, freshly painted
- Storage Closet (Potential Half Bath, contains plumbing)
- Enormous Storage/Game Room featuring recessed lighting, epoxy flooring, freshly painted
- French drains, sump pumps
- Bluestone front walkway
- Covered front porch
- Built in basketball hoop
- 2 Car Garage and driveway that easily accommodates 4 cars
- Flat yard with tasteful fencing
- Heat/AC, 2 zones (NEW 2019)
- Exterior Painted (NEW 2019)
- Interior freshly painted throughout
- Hot Water Heater (NEW 2019)
- Jacuzzi in upstairs bath
- Not a drive through street
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character.
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC