27 Glenwood Dr, Short Hills, NJ 07078
- 2 full, 1 half
- $3,230 / mo
- Mortgage Calculator
Absolutely magical Colonial in Phenomenal Location! Move right in to this picture perfect 3 Bedroom, 2½ Bath home with a charming cottage feel located in the sought after Glenwood section of Short Hills with top notch Millburn schools, a short distance to downtown Millburn and nearby Short Hills train station. Beautifully situated on a lovely tree-lined block, this house aims to please. Gracious home with amazing flow, generous floor plan and gleaming hardwood floors. Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen with high end appliances and finishes throughout. Living Room with Dry Bar fabulous for entertaining. Huge Family Room. Mud Room. Delightful Sun Porch. Lovely gardens. Sun-drenched 2nd level with luxurious Master Suite with spa-like bath. 2 generously sized additional Bedrooms. Third Floor with tons of potential. Don’t miss all this enchanting home has to offer!
Room by Room Details of 27 Glenwood, Short Hills
- Entry Foyer featuring door with transom, hardwood floors, semi-flush mount light fixture, stairway to Second Level, Coat Closet, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Living Room featuring hardwood floors, fireplace with brick surround and custom millwork mantle, built ins with open and concealed storage, paneled accent wall, baseboard molding, crown molding, 4 windows, built-in Dry Bar featuring cabinetry, open shelving and mirrored backsplash, track lighting in bar
- Family Room featuring hardwood floors, recessed lighting, 2 windows with wood blinds, French door to Sun Porch, baseboard molding, crown molding, audio speakers
- Sun Porch featuring bluestone flooring, natural wood shiplap ceiling, custom wood framing with screens at 3 exposures, audio speakers, screened door to backyard
- Gourmet Chef’s Kitchen featuring ceramic floor tile, custom cabinetry, Jerusalem slate countertops, mosaic glass tile backsplash, farm sink, commercial style fixture, island with travertine countertop and seating space for 4, furniture style built ins/cabinetry that includes concealed, open and glass door storage, 3 windows, wood blinds, stainless Kitchen Aid refrigerator/freezer, Kitchen Aid stainless microwave, Kitchen Aid stainless 4 burner oven/range, Kitchen Aid stainless built in microwave, Kitchen Aid fully integrated dishwasher, Marvel beverage refrigerator at island, decorative ledge over sink, baseboard molding, recessed lighting
- Mud Room featuring ceramic floor tile, bead board wainscoting, shelves and hanging storage, window seat, door to backyard, baseboard molding
- Dining Room featuring hardwood floors, modern globe chandelier, 3 windows, corner China Cabinet with open and concealed storage, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Powder Room featuring original floor tile, wall mount sink, original tile wainscoting, semi-flush mount light fixture
- Master Bedroom Suite featuring hardwood floors, 3 windows, Closet, Walk In Closet with custom shelving and hanging storage and 2 additional closets within (one is a cedar closet), baseboard molding, crown molding, flush mount light fixture, door to 3rd floor staircase, original glass door hardware
- Master Bathroom featuring heated tumbled floor tile and wainscoting, custom wood vanity with bead board detail, granite countertop, medicine cabinet, frameless glass door shower with tile surround, seat and both “rain” and handheld shower, Linen Closet with floor to ceiling shelving, fan, towel warmer, radiant heat
- Bedroom #2 featuring carpeting, ceiling fan/light fixture, 2 windows, Large Closet, baseboard molding, crown molding
- Bedroom #3 featuring carpeting, ceiling fan/light fixture, 2 windows, baseboard molding, crown molding, Closet
- Full Hall Bathroom featuring tile flooring, tile wainscoting, original pedestal sink, shower over tub with tile surround, window
- Office/Guest Room featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, baseboard molding, 3 windows
- Bonus Room/Walk-in Closet featuring carpeting, recessed lighting, 2 windows, built in shelving, hanging storage
- Carpeted staircase to Lower Level
- Recreation Room featuring tile flooring, recessed lighting, 2 Storage Closets, built-in desk, Fujitsu ductless air conditioner
- Large Storage/Utility Room
- Laundry Room featuring tile flooring, Whirlpool washer, Maytag dryer, utility sink
- Sump pump and French drains
- Lovely front area with plantings, bluestone paths
- Rear Bluestone Patio
- Fully fenced in backyard
- Storage Shed
- Alarm system
#shorthillsnj on Instagram
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
EMAIL PROPERTY ALERTS
Sign up and receive email alerts when new listings come on the market.
Sorry, no similar listings available at this time.
About Short HillsVISIT NEIGHBORHOOD
Short Hills is one of the most sought-after towns in the country for a seemingly infinite number of reasons. The area boasts beautiful homes, excellent schools, abundant natural space, and easy access to Manhattan. Foodies will delight in the abundance of excellent dining options in the area, and, whether you are looking for designer labels, household goods, or farm-fresh produce, you’ll have plenty of shopping options. Short Hills also has more artists, designers, and people working in media than 90% of the communities in America, and this concentration of artists helps shape the area’s distinguished character.
Short Hills School Information
Looking for academic excellence? You have come to the right place! Millburn Township Schools are top-notch. Millburn High School is distinguished as a Blue Ribbon School and is consistently ranked as one of the top schools in the state of New Jersey, not to mention one of the top high schools in the entire country. There are 5 quality, high-ranking elementary schools serving the Short Hills/Millburn area (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, and Wyoming) as well as the distinguished Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence based on state assessments. Millburn Township Schools not only provide top-of-the-line educational services, but they are also equipped with an extensive amount of resources and programs to provide comprehensive support and enrich the lives of both the students and their families.
Short Hills Commuting Info
Due to the ease of commuting into Manhattan from Short Hills, this area has become a popular choice for New York-based professionals. The conveniently located Short Hills Station provides access to NJ Transit’s Morris & Essex Line and Gladstone Branch Train Line, offering a speedy, no-hassle commute to New York Penn Station. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey also offers additional routes for rapid commuting into and throughout NYC.
The Short Hills area also provides easy access to major roadways such as routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway, which makes commuting or traveling by car convenient and hassle-free. Short Hills Residents also enjoy the privilege of having The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, within a 20-minute drive.
Short Hills BLOG POSTS
2018 New Jersey Monthly High School Rankings Are Out! Our Midtown Direct Towns Shine!READ MORE
2017 Short Hills / Millburn New Jersey Market ReviewREAD MORE
Matchmaker Monday | Short Hills | Agent Partner: Dennis Byun 973-936-9129READ MORE
- 40 Minutes to NYC