Stunning Glenwood section colonial with impeccable style and space both inside and out.Millburn/Short Hills
29 Elmwood Place Short Hills, NJ 07078 -SOLD!
- 29 Elmwood Place
- Millburn/Short Hills
- 60 x 150
2951082 Stunning Glenwood section colonial with impeccable style and space both inside and out. Recently renovated from head to toe! Located on quiet street just blocks to town & train direct to NYC. Many updates!
This home has been fully updated throughout, including the kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, clean and crisp white cabinetry, hardwood flooring and recessed lighting. All the bathrooms in the home are updated to the highest quality.
- Entry foyer with coat closet
- Entire first floor features crown molding
- Living room with hardwood floors and wood burning fireplace
- Dining room with chair rail and double french doors to family room
- Family room with chair railing, French door sliders to wood deck and large bay window overlooking the back yard
- Carpeted family room with built in entertainment center
- New kitchen with stainless steel appliance and granite countertops, soft close cabinetry and french sliders to deck
- Hall 1/2 bath with wainscoting and hardwood flooring
- Master bedroom with hardwood floors, recessed lights, double closets and full master bath with gorgeous marble tile work
- Double deep hall closet for extra storage and an additional linen closet
- 3 other bedrooms, all with ample closet space and hardwood flooring
- Full hall bath with extra long tub shower, tile floor and wainscoting
- Freshly carpeted basement recreation room
- Utility room/storage room
Visit The Community
Millburn Township Schools have a strong reputation for academic excellence. The district’s mission statement reads, “[T]he mission of the Millburn Township School District, reflecting our commitment to the pursuit of excellence, is to educate students to be successful and engaged citizens of an ever-changing world through outstanding teaching, challenging programs, and enriching experiences in a safe, nurturing learning environment.” They uphold this bold sense of purpose by consistently striving for a quality of education that exceeds all expectations. The district is served by distinguished and high-ranking elementary schools (Glenwood, Hartshorn, Deerfield, South Mountain, Wyoming) as well as Millburn Middle School, which has been named a Benchmark School of Excellence. Millburn High School also touts the achievement of being a Blue Ribbon School and has been ranked as the #1 high school in the state of New Jersey on multiple occasions. Millburn Township Schools have even been distinguished as high-performing schools by multiple national publications.
This award-winning district focuses on student achievement and produces nothing less than outstanding results. Millburn Township Schools combine high academic performance with a full range of athletic, musical, and community-oriented services in order to offer a rewarding and enriching experience for students that prepares them to excel in their future pursuits.
One of the greatest aspects of living in the Millburn area is the hassle-free commuting to Manhattan by both car and public transportation. The Millburn area is served by both the Millburn Train Station and the Short Hills Station, and the Maplewood Jitney Service additionally provides easy and affordable access to the nearby Maplewood Station. Combined, these conveniently located train stations allow multiple methods for commuters to travel directly into Manhattan within 40 minutes, and residents have the luxury of having a varied selection of options while planning trips using Nj Transit for speedy travel to New York, Philadelphia, and throughout New Jersey. The Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and the Hoboken Ferry also offer additional routes for rapid commuting. Millburn is constantly evolving with new commuting options so be sure to visit The Sue Adler Team Blog for updates on these amazing improvements.
The Millburn area also offers easy access to routes 24, 280, I-78, the New Jersey Turnpike, and the Garden State Parkway by car. And, last but certainly not least for the business jetsetter, The Newark Liberty Airport, a major continental and international gateway, is only a 20 minute drive away.
The convenient commuting and travel options in Millburn are an amazing perk of living in this fantastic community.